Metal Storm logo
The origin of your username

29.05.2006 - 21:04
GT
Coffee!!
staff
What is the story behind your username (and your custom title if you have one)?

In my own case it quite simple. Just the first letters in my first and last name. Boring and easy to remember
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
29.05.2006 - 21:51
Damnated
Churchburner
Well, hard question: I don't know. I just like the word damn, I use it a lot, plus, I feel damned, so...
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
29.05.2006 - 22:01
Daibh
Account deleted
The origin of my user name and my custom title, eh?

Well, Daibh is my name, as given to me by my parents at birth. 'Tis the Gaidhlig equivelent of Dave.

My custom title indicated my spritual beliefs, basically. Gnostic -I am a Gnostic.

My apologies if this isn't very interesting!
29.05.2006 - 22:06
Ernotar
Cookie Mistress
Well, some of you may know this already, but I´ll tell the story again.

So, I´m a fan of Nightwish´s guitarist Emppu Vuorinen and Emppu´s real name is Erno. Then I´m also a fan of the great Finnish band Teräsbetoni. They have a song called "Orjatar", which pretty much means "A Female slave". As a combination of these two, my sister came up with the name Ernotar, last Midsummer. Then when I had to choose a username for MS, I chose to be Ernotar. And just to clear up things, orja = slave...
----
You'll never walk alone.
29.05.2006 - 22:06
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
admin
My nickname in college was Old Bitter Craig, which I used as a handle on some other boards... every once in a while I would receive odd junkmail for "Old Craig" or "Oldbittercraig"... one afternoon shortly after I started posting here I received a piece of mail addressed to "Bitter C Old" which I found to be hilarious. Given I was listening to a lot of Immortal and Enslaved at the time, I shortened it to Bitter COld. hooray.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
29.05.2006 - 22:17
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
This tread shoud not be in Metalstormers forum?
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
29.05.2006 - 22:48
Horlequism
Account deleted
Yea, this thread doesn't belong here...

Horlequism was the first band I was ever in...
29.05.2006 - 23:05
Vrana
Vrana, translated from slovenian language would mean raven in english. I like this birds a lot. They are dark, misterious, they fly and they peck each others eyes when it comes for surviving.
29.05.2006 - 23:13
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Vrana on 29.05.2006 at 23:05

Vrana, translated from slovenian language would mean raven in english. I like this birds a lot. They are dark, misterious, they fly and they peck each others eyes when it comes for surviving.

Im stupid, I just all time thunking what is Vrana, and I thinking about raven, but well you know I can only guess some slovenian worlds, dunno perdfect, but now my guessing was corect
----

apos;'
[image]
29.05.2006 - 23:24
Vrana
Written by Bad English on 29.05.2006 at 23:13

Im stupid, I just all time thunking what is Vrana, and I thinking about raven, but well you know I can only guess some slovenian worlds, dunno perdfect, but now my guessing was corect

well, now you know for 100% what it means
29.05.2006 - 23:31
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Vrana on 29.05.2006 at 23:24

Written by Bad English on 29.05.2006 at 23:13

well, now you know for 100% what it means

Yep now I know it now
----

apos;'
[image]
29.05.2006 - 23:49
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
K7 still showing hes knolidge from slavian lenguages

well my nickname is oldone lol
Eddie hmm can be linked with my real namd Eldin but ain't one pretty girl onece told that i loook like Eddie Vedder and she started to call me Edd so thats aint'e nd yet im also fan of iron maiden and PJ too tahst why Eddie, second part of nick Gunner it's not lonked with fuckin english team arsenal im huge fan og Guns n oROses thats why Gunner so thats they why how i got EddieGunner for my nickname not just at metalstorm it's at any otehr forum or site everywhere
----
On pirun vaikea selvitä hengissä hautaan saakka
It is damn difficult to stay alive till the grave
Erno Paasilinna
:devil:
30.05.2006 - 00:42
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by EddieGunner on 29.05.2006 at 23:49

K7 still showing hes knolidge from slavian lenguages

well my nickname is oldone lol
Eddie hmm can be linked with my real namd Eldin but ain't one pretty girl onece told that i loook like Eddie Vedder and she started to call me Edd so thats aint'e nd yet im also fan of iron maiden and PJ too tahst why Eddie, second part of nick Gunner it's not lonked with fuckin english team arsenal im huge fan og Guns n oROses thats why Gunner so thats they why how i got EddieGunner for my nickname not just at metalstorm it's at any otehr forum or site everywhere

thank's man nice to hear it
But you shoud change your name to Eddie Silovatel or somethink
----

apos;'
[image]
30.05.2006 - 16:21
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
@Kariasakis7
np dude
but why Silovate
----
Erno Paasilinna
30.05.2006 - 21:49
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
@Eddie you dont know what is silovate in Croatia, or maybe I mix something
Becayse well Eddie is hunting and killing again, its from Iron Maiden
----

apos;'
[image]
31.05.2006 - 05:50
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
I am named after the very first Deicide album I ever listened to, "Insineratehymn". I liked the album so much, that I had it as my user name when I signed up for Metal Storm on June the 20th. I never had a name change, and now I use the nickname everywhere else I go on the internets.
31.05.2006 - 14:42
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
@ Kariasakis7
well silovati mean rapin at croatia serbai but im not raper
----
Erno Paasilinna
31.05.2006 - 14:46
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by EddieGunner on 31.05.2006 at 14:42

@ Kariasakis7
well silovati mean rapin at croatia serbai but im not raper

Man when was watching news in HRT1 then I hear silovanije and I gues it is rape, but I know man, but you can rape a lot of thinks, brain, and so

How in Bosnian be gunner?
I think nicjs in orignal languege sounds more better
----

apos;'
[image]
31.05.2006 - 14:48
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
Eddie hmm gunner hard to translate but Gun is pistolj so dunno
----
Erno Paasilinna
01.06.2006 - 02:17
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Well, I used to be an extreme pyromaniac. Like, some friends and I would mess with fire all day and even make napalm and various explosives. Thankfully, I haven't done that stuff for a while now. I chose the leprechaun part because I am short and am mostly Scottish, but I do have a tiny bit of Irish in me. Some people have referred to me as a leprechaun, so I just combined the two words. I've been using that s/n for a while though.
01.06.2006 - 15:49
Valentin B
Iconoclast
well i never took risks such as betting,gambling etc because i'm used to thinking i'm unlucky.also(DO NOT THINK I'M A MANIAC) i also used to have some sort of strange dreams like i was watching tv and some stuff happens on tv and about 2 weeks later it happens exactly the same.also i'm (not arrogantly saying)really smart(129 iq, ) and people make fun of me saying i'm a nerd,which i'm not...and so i came up with the idea of "my gift,my curse"...
01.06.2006 - 15:51
Valentin B
Iconoclast
and @pyroleprechaun how do you actually make napalm?and how much does a pound cost ?
01.06.2006 - 21:53
Damnated
Churchburner
It is very easy to make napalm actually, I do it all the time I have a site, but I wont post it here, for obvious reasons.
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
01.06.2006 - 22:42
Valentin B
Iconoclast
pm me!
02.06.2006 - 03:08
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
lol there are many ways to make it...
02.06.2006 - 04:07
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Isn't this about the usernames? Fabrication of napalm could go in other topic, I guess...

Anyway, my username comes form a movie character. If you saw Blade II, there was a vampire called Reinhardt, i liked his attitude, quite an agressive guy, hated everyone. An if you say it "Reinhardt" sounds epic
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
02.06.2006 - 12:02
GT
Coffee!!
staff
@Reinhardt: yeah I remember that guy...he's cool. I can see the epic-thing: Sir Reinhardt Protector Of ect. ect.
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
02.06.2006 - 16:59
Hollow Thoughts
My user name is the title of the first poem I wrote. Simple. Enough said.
----
I'm hackin' awesome.
02.06.2006 - 21:01
Valentin B
Iconoclast
(sorry for offtopic)please PM me with the easiest and cheapest way to make napalm...
02.06.2006 - 21:14
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Written by GT on 02.06.2006 at 12:02

@Reinhardt: yeah I remember that guy...he's cool. I can see the epic-thing: Sir Reinhardt Protector Of ect. ect.

Just as I thought it would sound, partner
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!