Metal Storm logo
Superlynx - Drop New Single

Now, with their third record, Electric Temple, due out through Dark Essence Records on the 16th of April, Norway's Superlynx present a second track from the album. Titled "Apocalypse", it can be streamed together with lyric video clip via YouTube.

Providing fans with an insight into the thoughts that went into "Apocalypse" the band explained: "It is no secret that we feel nature deeply. Apocalypse captures a panic like state of mind - internally but also of nature and all creatures affected by the fact that the planet is burning. A lasting but culminating panic raised by the enormous and increasingly devastating fires that´s been going on especially the last years, in the Amazon Forest, in California and Australia. So much wildlife and so many species lost make a very apocalyptic image. We are really affected by it, and one sleepless night of not being able to stop thinking about each individual creature's fear in the (then) ongoing Australian bush fires the lyrics were written.

"There is both a sadness and a stressed feeling to the song. We always try to stay positive and focus on hope and light, but it was hard with this one. With that being said, there are forces working to turn this devastating development around, and we just have to wish that we can."

Source: darkessencerecords.no
Band profile: Superlynx
Posted: 04.03.2021 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 11 users
04.03.2021 - 14:46
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Sludge stoner mix whit neo folk. Can there be new genre, post neo folk?
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 546 | This month: 7