Metal Storm logo
More metal guys than girls?

Original post

Posted by Valentin B, 04.08.2007 - 20:28
it just came to me right now, why are there more male metal fans than female?

the only logical explanation i can give is that girls are softer and prefer lighter music in general...
17.06.2010 - 23:54
Diabolos
Space For Rent!
Written by Ragana on 17.06.2010 at 23:20

Written by Bad English on 17.06.2010 at 22:15

Written by Diabolos on 17.06.2010 at 19:27

I think it's quite interesting that everyone thinks that there are not enough girls in metal. I can only say how it is here in Innsbruck, but we have easily enough woman that like metal here, I would say at least 30% of the metallers here a female and that's not too bad I guess

Its not to bad, in city's there be more metalheads generaly how in country

I agree (wow, that's rare).
In my town (22k people) I know only a few metalheads and none of them happens to be a female...

Well, 22000 is not too bad, we have something like 120000 I think
18.06.2010 - 01:17
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by Valentin B on 17.06.2010 at 07:57
i hate to repost this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMiyg87UhL4 i can attest to the veracity of that video, and i welcome any other guy/girl here to do that too

Haha, I remember that! I have severe doubts 'that' was on the minds of any of the guys who spoke to me.

Written by krystal-moon on 17.06.2010 at 15:05
Good for you! It's great that you've always chosen honesty over comfort, something I'm sure not many people are capable doing.

I see what you mean, and how my post might have made you think I meant that. Let me clear this up: I believe we are all pressurised into fitting a criteria so that we may be part a social system. All I'm saying is that I've noticed women are given a tighter standard to measure themselves by. Cosmetics, fashion designers, etc; they are all mostly aimed at women...see where I'm going with this?
Sure, men also have a set of "rules" to play by if they want to belong, but I think they are slightly less rigid than the ones put out there for women to follow.
All I'm saying is that I believe image, meant as physical beauty, is a much larger issue for women in our society.

As for trends in the "Heavy Metal world" I agree; fads can become a reality in any social group, so it happens there as well.

Well, Ive never been comfortable, so Its just something that I was very used to by the time I got into metal. I never 'fitted in' even long before I discovered metal. So it wasn't as if standing out from the crowd was something I had to adjust to, or anything. I also happened to find metal an ideal outlet for how I was feeling. The aggression, the depth, and the emotion of metal music was something that I hadn't found in other music, so I automatically identified with it, instead of pop, or rap, or whatever.

Hmm...I dont really agree with that. I think in a lot of ways, we are freer to express ourselves in a variety of different ways than men are. Men are expected to conform to a much more rigid stereotype of their own sex than women are. Females are free to express their masculine sides if they wish, like being a tomboy or whatever, and that is seen as fine. A guy showing any 'soft' or 'feminine' qualities would be quickly labelled as 'gay', or something similar. I think the only way in which women have it tougher than men, is that we are judged far more on our physical appearance than men are. ''Ugly and/or fat women'' as mentioned earlier are treated as worthless, with nothing to offer. So much of our worth in the eyes of others, especially men, is placed purely on the physical appearance. With men, their other qualities seem to matter much more, and are treated with much more validity. Regardless of how they look. With women, its like your other qualities ONLY matter, if you're also physically attractive. Otherwise, any other qualities you have may as well not be there, in the eyes of many men at least.
18.06.2010 - 02:00
whatsacow

There is a massive metal scene here, but unfortunately its all either metal core or nu metal. Actually, surprisingly there are a fair few black metal fans, but i dont really find corpse paint all that attractive.
----
When God made up the golden rule, do you think he noticed that it condones rape?
18.06.2010 - 15:59
Kennoth

Written by Diabolos on 17.06.2010 at 23:54

Well, 22000 is not too bad, we have something like 120000 I think

100000 here
----
*insert something deep and profound*
18.06.2010 - 16:06
Kennoth

Written by Angelic Storm on 18.06.2010 at 01:17

Hmm...I dont really agree with that. I think in a lot of ways, we are freer to express ourselves in a variety of different ways than men are. Men are expected to conform to a much more rigid stereotype of their own sex than women are. Females are free to express their masculine sides if they wish, like being a tomboy or whatever, and that is seen as fine. A guy showing any 'soft' or 'feminine' qualities would be quickly labelled as 'gay', or something similar. I think the only way in which women have it tougher than men, is that we are judged far more on our physical appearance than men are. ''Ugly and/or fat women'' as mentioned earlier are treated as worthless, with nothing to offer. So much of our worth in the eyes of others, especially men, is placed purely on the physical appearance. With men, their other qualities seem to matter much more, and are treated with much more validity. Regardless of how they look. With women, its like your other qualities ONLY matter, if you're also physically attractive. Otherwise, any other qualities you have may as well not be there, in the eyes of many men at least.

I absolutely agree. In fact, I was gonna write the same thing. As far as the behavior, men are expected from society, and other men as well, to stay tough and cold headed on any given situation, to do various mischeifs (yes, even that) and stunts. Weakness isn't tolerated. Naturally, since not all of us are the same and are willing/able to comfort to society's standards, it's pretty easy to be an outcast.
----
19.06.2010 - 14:07
krystal-moon

Written by Kennoth on 18.06.2010 at 16:06

I absolutely agree. In fact, I was gonna write the same thing. As far as the behavior, men are expected from society, and other men as well, to stay tough and cold headed on any given situation, to do various mischeifs (yes, even that) and stunts. Weakness isn't tolerated. Naturally, since not all of us are the same and are willing/able to comfort to society's standards, it's pretty easy to be an outcast.

Thought the topic had been exhausted Ken...or does that only happen after you've had the final say?
----
Take my last breath as I fall into Eternity
19.06.2010 - 15:05
Kennoth

Written by krystal-moon on 19.06.2010 at 14:07

Thought the topic had been exhausted Ken...or does that only happen after you've had the final say?

Well...my rambling hasn't been entirely topic oriented to begin with.
----
07.07.2010 - 11:32
Angelic Storm
Melodious

Yep, men are expected to conform to a much more rigid stereotype of their sex than women are. There's not really much, if any, room for a guy to manouver, within the tight confines of his gender that society sets. At least not if he wants to be accepted by his peers. Its like, its okay for us to have short hair, as well as long hair. Yet young guys get the message that long hair is only for girls, as it's 'feminine'. And crap like that. lol Guys arent really able to deviate from the narrow template of their gender without recieving a backlash from society. We are definitely freer to express ourselves in different ways compared to guys. Toughness is seen as okay in women, but so is weakness. But like you say, for males, weakness isnt tolerated. Like I said, the only way in which western women have it tougher than men, is so much our self worth is based on appearance in the minds of others. Its almost like your personality doesnt matter, if you dont have a nice face/body.

I think both men and women have their own burdens, as far as trying to be accepted by society goes. Its not that we have it worse, or men do. Its just that those pressures are different.
07.07.2010 - 15:14
Kennoth

Written by Angelic Storm on 07.07.2010 at 11:32

Yep, men are expected to conform to a much more rigid stereotype of their sex than women are. There's not really much, if any, room for a guy to manouver, within the tight confines of his gender that society sets. At least not if he wants to be accepted by his peers. Its like, its okay for us to have short hair, as well as long hair. Yet young guys get the message that long hair is only for girls, as it's 'feminine'. And crap like that. lol Guys arent really able to deviate from the narrow template of their gender without recieving a backlash from society. We are definitely freer to express ourselves in different ways compared to guys. Toughness is seen as okay in women, but so is weakness. But like you say, for males, weakness isnt tolerated. Like I said, the only way in which western women have it tougher than men, is so much our self worth is based on appearance in the minds of others. Its almost like your personality doesnt matter, if you dont have a nice face/body.

I think both men and women have their own burdens, as far as trying to be accepted by society goes. Its not that we have it worse, or men do. Its just that those pressures are different.

I agree with just about everything you wrote....nothing to add.
----
26.08.2010 - 10:36
InfernalChaos

Im a girl and I don't "prefer lighter music in general", lol The things is, that metal is for men...BUT! girls who have strong personality fit in metal too! f.e. meeee
----
Eat, Drink, Shit, Sleep, Breath and totally Live BLACK METAL!
26.08.2010 - 13:47
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by InfernalChaos on 26.08.2010 at 10:36

Im a girl and I don't "prefer lighter music in general", lol The things is, that metal is for men...BUT! girls who have strong personality fit in metal too! f.e. meeee

I agree to be in metal you need strong personality, not all can be, you need guts to ignore ppl who alught at you... like I did when lived in Lv when ppl in school alught at me, I didnbt care and here I am, but seems for girl its harder
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
28.08.2010 - 23:36
bandozes

Written by Bad English on 26.08.2010 at 13:47

I agree to be in metal you need strong personality, not all can be, you need guts to ignore ppl who alught at you... like I did when lived in Lv when ppl in school alught at me, I didnbt care and here I am, but seems for girl its harder

I wouldn't say I have a very strong personality at all - i'm usually a quiet person. But of course, I like metal so I think it might be something to do with your interests or the way you see other music. I'm not sure about it, and I'm not sure why I would need one anyway..
28.08.2010 - 23:37
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by bandozes on 28.08.2010 at 23:36

I wouldn't say I have a very strong personality at all - i'm usually a quiet person. But of course, I like metal so I think it might be something to do with your interests or the way you see other music. I'm not sure about it, and I'm not sure why I would need one anyway..

also true not all male listen muisc, many ppl simply care about some hits on radio not listen muisc
----

apos;'
[image]
28.08.2010 - 23:54
bandozes

Written by Bad English on 28.08.2010 at 23:37

Come to think about it, the only critisizm i've got about metal was one of my Christian friends saying to me that all death metal is satanic, in full knowledge of what I listen to.. what are you meant to say?

also true not all male listen muisc, many ppl simply care about some hits on radio not listen muisc

Yeah, very true, you have to be interested for one thing.
29.08.2010 - 00:17
Angelic Storm
Melodious

Yep, Im quiet as well. Im also very shy and quite reserved. Probably not personality traits that most people associate with metal fans of either gender. I think in a way, liking metal is an extention of my personality, but not in the obvious ways that most people would think of.
29.08.2010 - 00:40
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Angelic Storm on 29.08.2010 at 00:17

Yep, Im quiet as well. Im also very shy and quite reserved. Probably not personality traits that most people associate with metal fans of either gender. I think in a way, liking metal is an extention of my personality, but not in the obvious ways that most people would think of.

Im shy quaet to, locke dinto my self, (yes I like talk, I like talk werry much, since when you see ppl its rare and somehow I need talking)if someoen imslu me, provoke to fight I dont asnver, but when its neceserly say something I say so.... maybe ots opposit week personalities ansver are not shy etc
----

apos;'
[image]
29.08.2010 - 00:48
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by Bad English on 29.08.2010 at 00:40
Im shy quaet to, locke dinto my self, (yes I like talk, I like talk werry much, since when you see ppl its rare and somehow I need talking)if someoen imslu me, provoke to fight I dont asnver, but when its neceserly say something I say so.... maybe ots opposit week personalities ansver are not shy etc

I dunno if being shy has anything to do with having a weak personality... I think in some ways it might be, although I do think Im quite weak in general. Or at least I used to be. I love to play my guitar and sing, so I guess locked away deep inside, I do have an extroverted side to me, but that is never shown in public. Ive just always been quiet and shy, its just my personality. I think the vast majority of metal fans are not like that, and I have had at least one friend who expressed surprise at my love for metal, because he thought my personality was very unlike what he associates with metalheads. But for me, its just always been about the music. Ive never thought you have to act and/or dress a certain way to "be metal". I just like the music and thats that.
29.08.2010 - 09:56
FOOCK Nam

Written by Angelic Storm on 29.08.2010 at 00:48

Written by Bad English on 29.08.2010 at 00:40

I dunno if being shy has anything to do with having a weak personality... I think in some ways it might be, although I do think Im quite weak in general. Or at least I used to be. I love to play my guitar and sing, so I guess locked away deep inside, I do have an extroverted side to me, but that is never shown in public. Ive just always been quiet and shy, its just my personality. I think the vast majority of metal fans are not like that, and I have had at least one friend who expressed surprise at my love for metal, because he thought my personality was very unlike what he associates with metalheads. But for me, its just always been about the music. Ive never thought you have to act and/or dress a certain way to "be metal". I just like the music and thats that.

I dont think shy is of weakness...as far as I know most notorious killers are shy/awkward or leastly when they are young or in childhood. IMO the inner is more important or precisely...evenmore I think "introvert" is quite exact for such kind of personality rather than weak or shy...
29.08.2010 - 11:34
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by FOOCK Nam on 29.08.2010 at 09:56
I dont think shy is of weakness...as far as I know most notorious killers are shy/awkward or leastly when they are young or in childhood. IMO the inner is more important or precisely...evenmore I think "introvert" is quite exact for such kind of personality rather than weak or shy...

So one day Im going to go on a killing spree? Thats nice to know

Im actually probably the least violent person you could come across. lol
29.08.2010 - 12:43
FOOCK Nam

Written by Angelic Storm on 29.08.2010 at 11:34

Written by FOOCK Nam on 29.08.2010 at 09:56

Im actually probably the least violent person you could come across. lol

Oops! just take it as example for shy-is-not-weak/nice... , IMO you think shy is weak maybe woman/female brain . By the way I think differently on the whole metalheads, they can be opposite of the type shy introvert listeners but those vast heads only are spontaneous when gathering around, yep metal is masculinely but not always in outer...by the way what type of hooligan music preferences ? MU anthem..
29.08.2010 - 21:30
Fat & Sassy!

Written by Angelic Storm on 29.08.2010 at 11:34

Yeah, the comparison is kinda nonsensical. XD

Anyways, I don't think being shy is a weakness. It's wanting to not be so, and not having the will to overcome it that may be seen as "weak".
30.08.2010 - 00:45
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by Fat & Sassy! on 29.08.2010 at 21:30
Yeah, the comparison is kinda nonsensical. XD

Anyways, I don't think being shy is a weakness. It's wanting to not be so, and not having the will to overcome it that may be seen as "weak".

It is, yep. lol

I dont mind being shy, so I dont see it as a weakness. But if you were shy, but didnt want to be, then that could be called weak I guess. I think my only weak trait, if you can call it that, is being too soft. I guess that could also be seen as a good quality, but people tend to walk over me due to that.
30.08.2010 - 00:51
Fat & Sassy!

Written by Angelic Storm on 30.08.2010 at 00:45

I think my only weak trait, if you can call it that, is being too soft. I guess that could also be seen as a good quality, but people tend to walk over me due to that.

I USED to be a pushover when I was younger... But yeah, I gave that shit up when I got to high school. And then... I realized that most people kinda suck! XD
30.08.2010 - 00:57
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by Fat & Sassy! on 30.08.2010 at 00:51
I USED to be a pushover when I was younger... But yeah, I gave that shit up when I got to high school. And then... I realized that most people kinda suck! XD

I think I've always realised that... Im not as much of a pushover as I used to be, but Im probably still "too nice" for my own good. lol
30.08.2010 - 01:22
Fat & Sassy!

Written by Angelic Storm on 30.08.2010 at 00:57

I think I've always realised that... Im not as much of a pushover as I used to be, but Im probably still "too nice" for my own good. lol

Yeah, I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt in most cases, when I know it's probably best that I shouldn't. But hey, it's better than being a complete misanthropic dick!
30.08.2010 - 12:17
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by Fat & Sassy! on 30.08.2010 at 01:22
Yeah, I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt in most cases, when I know it's probably best that I shouldn't. But hey, it's better than being a complete misanthropic dick!

I am a distrusting person now, although I still do usually give people the benefit of the doubt. Im just a lot more cautious than I used to be. I have been guilty of that myself. Trusting, when deep down Ive known that was probably a mistake. I cant help the way I am. lol You're right though, it is better than being the complete opposite way. hehe
19.09.2010 - 06:55
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
In Egypt all metal-chicks listen to opeth (damnation album), nightwish, within temptation, anathema, and weak crap like that and label themselves as "metal" .. i dont have anything against doom, but it should be voted off metal.. i dont really see a resemblance between doom and any other kind of metal. metal is fast, doom is slow ... metal is agressive and brutal, doom is mellow ... metal is rebellious, doom is depressing ... metal is loud and distorted, doom most of the time is clean and calm... metal lyrics are stand out from pop, no place for emotions there; either gore or politics or darkness .. but no love, while doom has got to be the only metal sub-genre that's about feelings and depression and loneliness.

i'm probably starting a campaign against doom metal soon lol

PS: people who listen to other subgenres along with doom are fine... but people who listen to doom ONLY.. are NOT metalheads IMO.
----

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free
Johann Wolfgang van Goethe 1749-1832
19.09.2010 - 07:28
Angelic Storm
Melodious
@ezz_zombie: What? Most metal sub-genres have bands/artists who write about feelings, depression and lonlieness. Doom "mellow and depressing"? Go and listen to some Cathedral. They play a lot of uplifting music, and as for mellow, songs like "Melancholic Emperor" and "Resisting The Ghost" feature some totally skullcrushing riffs. lol
19.09.2010 - 11:25
vezzy
Stallmanite
It seems that you are either tremendously inexperienced with doom (this coming from a guy who only knows a few renowned acts) or you have a large ego.

Loud and distorted? Yeah, doom can be easily that, actually more-so than plenty of other genres (Electric Wizard's Dopethrone).

Either gore, politics or darkness? Well then, what a bleak genre this must be.

Doom is slow. Hm, Trouble has always sounded mid-paced to a bit fast to me. Saint Vitus is indeed slower... Cirith Ungol from what I remember was mid-paced to somewhat fast. Nah, I'm not gonna compare bands. Also try Disembowelment, they can get quite bombastic and sludgy while maintaining a rather chilling tone (doomgrind, no doubt).
----
Licensed under the GPLv3.
Relinquish proprietary software for a greater GNU/America.
19.09.2010 - 13:24
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Zombie on 19.09.2010 at 06:55

In Egypt all metal-chicks listen to opeth (damnation album), nightwish, within temptation, anathema, and weak crap like that and label themselves as "metal" .. i dont have anything against doom, but it should be voted off metal.. i dont really see a resemblance between doom and any other kind of metal. metal is fast, doom is slow ... metal is agressive and brutal, doom is mellow ... metal is rebellious, doom is depressing ... metal is loud and distorted, doom most of the time is clean and calm... metal lyrics are stand out from pop, no place for emotions there; either gore or politics or darkness .. but no love, while doom has got to be the only metal sub-genre that's about feelings and depression and loneliness.

i'm probably starting a campaign against doom metal soon lol

PS: people who listen to other subgenres along with doom are fine... but people who listen to doom ONLY.. are NOT metalheads IMO.

Wow, the total ignorance this post breathes... incredible... baffling... mindboggling.
Ffs, what doom do you know?

According to your reasoning Black Sabbath aren't metal. Old My Dying Bride isn't metal. I could go on and on and on.

not all doom is depressive. there's loads of uplifting doom as well. I wonder how many of the following releases you have heard (this list is just a tiny one when it comes to all the doom releases out there.)

1. 0xist - Unveiling The Shadow World [cd e.p.]
2. 11th Hour, The - Burden Of Grief [cd]

3. Aarni - Bathos [cd]
4. Aarni - Thocoth [cd]
5. Aathma - The Call Of Shiva [cd]
6. Abske Fides - Apart Of The World [cd]
7. Abstract Spirit - Liquid Dimensions Change [cd]
8. Abstract Spirit - Tragedy And Weeds [cd]
9. Abyssphere - Images And Masks [cd]
10. Acid Bath - Demos 1993-1996 [cd]
11. Acid Bath - When The Kite String Pops [cd]
12. Acid Bath - Paegan Terrorism Tactics [cd]
13. Acid Witch - Witchtanic Hellucinations [cd]
14. Acid Witch - Witch House [7"]
15. Acid Witch - Witch House [7" purple]
16. Acrimony - Tumuli Shroomaroom [cd re-release]
17. Age Of Taurus - Age Of Taurus [demo cd-r]
18. Ahab - Call Of The Wretched Sea [cd]
19. Ahab - The Divinity Of Oceans [cd]
20. Akeleo - Promo '08 [demo cd-r]
21. Aldebaran - Dwellers In Twilight [cd]
22. Aldebaran - Dwellers In Twilight [LP red]
23. Aldebaran - From Forgotten Tombs [LP]
24. Aldebaran / Zoroaster - Split [7"]
25. Aldebaran / Unearthly Trance - Split [7"]
26. Alkerdeel - De Speenzalvinge [cd]
27. Altar Of Oblivion - The Shadow Era [demo cd]
28. Altar Of Oblivion - Sinews Of Anguish [cd]
29. Alunah - Two Song Promo [cd-r promo]
30. AmenRa - Mass I: Prayer I - VI [cd]
31. AmenRa - Mass II
32. AmenRa - Mass III-II, Mass IIII [2cd re-release]
33. Anaphylactic Shock Two Thousand Years [cd digipack]
34. Anathema - Serenades [cd re-release]
35. Anathema - Pentecost III / The Crestfallen [cd e.p. + e.p.]
36. Anathema - The Silent Enigma [cd]
37. Angelic Process, The - Weighing Souls With Sand [cd digipack]
38. Apostle Of Solitude - Sincerest Misery [cd]
39. Apostle Of Solitude - Sincerest Misery [2LP purple]
40. Apostle Of Solitude - Last Sunrise [cd Profound Lore, American version]
41. Apostle Of Solitude - Last Sunrise [cd Eyes Like Snow, European version]
42. Apostle Of Solitude - Last Sunrise [2LP clear white]
43. Apostle Of Solitude - Last Sunrise [2LP brown white]
44. Arcana Coelestia - Le Mirage De L'Ideal [cd]
45. Argus - Argus [cd]
46. A Storm Of Light - And We Were The Black Ocean Within [cd]
47. A Storm Of Light - And We Were The Black Ocean Within [2LP light green and white & light blue and white]
48. A Storm Of Light / Nadja - Primitive North [2LP + cd clear light green side 4 etched]
49. A Storm Of Light - Forgive Us Our Trespasses [cd]
50. A Storm Of Light - Forgive Us Our Trespasses [2LP dark purple + dark and light brown]
51. Astral Sleep - Unawakening [cd]
52. Asunder - A Clarion Call [cd]
53. Asunder / Like Flies On Flesh - Split [cd split]
54. Asunder / Graves At Sea - Split [cd split]
55. Asunder / Graves At Sea - Split [LP 12" e.p. re-release]
56. Asunder - Works Will Come Undone [cd digipack]
57. Asunder - Works Will Come Undone [LP white redish pink]
58. Ataraxie - Slow Transcending Agony [cd]
59. Ataraxie - Slow Transcending Agony [LP]
60. Ataraxie - Anhédonie [cd]
61. Ataraxie - Anhédonie [2LP grey and silver]
62. Ataraxie / Imindain - Bethlehems Bastarde [cd split e.p.]
63. Atavist - II : Ruined [cd digipack]
64. Atavist - Alchemic Resurrection [10"]
65. Atavist / Nadja - 12012291920 / 1414101 [LP 12" green white]
66. Atlantean Kodex - / Vestal Claret - The Hidden Folk / Two Stones [LP 12"]
67. Atlantean Kodex - The Pnakotic Demos [cd]
68. Atlantean Kodex - The Pnakotic Demos [cd re-release plus bonus tracks]
69. Atlantean Kodex - The Pnakotic Demos [2x10"]
70. Aura Hiemis - While The Rest Of The World Sleep... [cd longsleeve]
71. Austrasian Goat, The - The Austrasian Goat [cd]
72. Autumnal - Grey Universe [cd]

73. Baroness - Red Album [cd]
74. Baroness - The Blue Record [cd promo]
75. Before The Rain - ...One Day Less [cd]
76. Bethlehem - Dark Metal [cd]
77. Bethlehem - Dictius Te Necare [2cd dvd case]
78. Bethlehem - Dictius Te Necare [LP + cd (various artists) + T-shirt, clear white 042/100]
79. Bethlehem - S.U.I.Z.I.D. [cd]
80. Bethlehem / Joyless - Gestern Stabr Ich Schon Heute [7"]
81. Bethlehem - A Sacrificial Offering To The Kingdom Of Heaven In A Cracked Dog's Ear [cd]
82. Beyond Black Void - Desolate [cd]
83. Black Capricorn - Demo-n-090909 [demo cd]
84. Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath [cd]
85. Black Sabbath - Paranoid [cd]
86. Black Sabbath - Master Of Reality [cd]
87. Black Sabbath - Vol 4 [cd]
88. Black Sabbath - Sabbath Bloody Sabbath [cd]
89. Black Shape Of Nexus - Black Shape Of Nexus [cd Wolfgang Schäuble Edition]
90. Black Shape Of Nexus - Black Shape Of Nexus [cd gold metal casing with felt bottom]
91. Black Shape Of Nexus - Microbarome Meetings [cd digipack 139/600]
92. Black Wreath - A Pyre Of Lost Dreams [cd digipack]
93. Bluuurgh - Suffer Within [2x7"]
94. Bohren & Der Club Of Gore - Sunset Mission [cd]
95. Bohren & Der Club Of Gore - Dolores [cd]
96. Bohren & Der Club Of Gore - Geisterfaust [cd digipack]
97. Bohren & Der Club Of Gore - Black Earth [cd digipack]
98. Bosque / Lotus Circle - split [cd]
99. Bosque / Senthil - Under The Capricorn Sky [cd split]
100. Bosque - Passage [cd]
101. Briton Rites - For Mircalla [cd]
102. Bunkur - Bludgeon [2LP]
103. Burning Full Throttle - First Gear [demo cd]
104. Burning Saviours - Hundus [cd]
105. Burning Witch - Crippled Lucifer [2cd re-release of Towers & Rift Canyon Dreams digipack]
106. Buzzove.en - Violence From The Vault [cd e.p. promo]

107. Candlemass - Epicus Doomicus Metallicus [2cd re-release]
108. Candlemass - Epicus Doomicus Metallicus [LP Black Dragon Records]
109. Candlemass - Nightfall [cd]
110. Candlemass - Nightfall [LP Axis]
111. Candlemass - Ancient Dreams [cd]
112. Candlemass - Ancient Dreams [LP Axis]
113. Candlemass - Tales Of Creation [cd re-release]
114. Candlemass - Chapter VI [cd re-release]
115. Candlemass - Dactylis Glomerata [2cd re-release]
116. Candlemass - From The 13th Sun [cd]
117. Candlemass - Candlemass [cd digipack]
118. Candlemass - King Of The Grey Islands [cd]
119. Candlemass - Demonia 6 [7"picture disc]
120. Candlemass - Lucifer Rising [cd e.p. digipack]
121. Candlemass - Death Magic Doom [cd]
122. Capilla Ardiente - Solve Et Coagula [LP 12"]
123. Capilla Ardiente - Solve Et Coagula [LP 12" beer (gold white)]
124. Cardamon - The Primrose Path [cd promo]
125. Cardinals Folly - Orhtodox Faces [demo cd]
126. Caskets Open - Buried Alive [demo cd]
127. Caskets Open - But You Rule [LP]
128. Catacombs - In The Depths Of R'lyeh [cd]
129. Cathedral - Endtyme [cd-r]
130. Celestial Season - Solar Lovers [cd re-release]
131. Celestial Season - Sonic Orb [cd e.p]
132. Celestial Season - Chrome [cd]
133. Celtic Frost - Monotheist [cd]
134. Centurions Ghost - A Sign Of Things To Come [cd]
135. Centurions Ghost - The Great Work [cd]
136. Centurions Ghost - Blessed & Cursed In Equal Measures [cd]
137. Cephalic Carnage - Halls Of Amenti [cd re-release digipack]
138. Chingalera - The Black Palm Tree [cd + dvd}
139. Chingalera - Dose [cd]
140. Chugakusei-Kanoke - Kamidanomi No Use Fury Ni Aragan 2004 [cd]
141. Chugakusei-Kanoke - Musume Sensochu 2007 [cd]
142. Chugakusei-Kanoke - Full-length 2008 [cd]
143. Chugakusei-Kanoke / Sete Star Sept - Split 2007 [cd split e.p.]
144. Chugakusei-Kanoke / Magdala Ju-Nen - Split 2009 [cd split e.p.]
145. Church Of Misery - The Second Coming [cd]
146. Church Of Misery / Deer Creek - Split [LP 12"]
147. Church Of Misery - Early Works Compilation [2cd]
148. Church Of Misery - Early Works Compilation [3LP]
149. Church Of Misery - Early Works Compilation [3LP + cd bloodred box limited to 100]
150. Church Of Misery - Houses Of The Unholy [cd digipack]
151. Church Of Misery - Live At Roadburn 2009 [cd digipack]
152. Church Of Misery - Live At Roadburn 2009 [LP]
153. Clutch - From Beale Street To Oblivion [cd digipack]
154. Clutch - Strange Cousins From The West [cd digipack]
155. Clutch - Full Fathom Five Audio/Video Field Recordings 2007 2008 [cd + dcd digipack]
156. Coffins / The Arm And Sword Of A Bastard God - split [cd e.p]
157. Coffins / XXX Maniak - The Cracks Of Doom [cd split e.p.]
158. Coffins / Otesanek - Split [cd split e.p]
159. Coffins / Otesanek - Split [LP 12"]
160. Coffins / Anatomia / Grudge - D.D.D.H. Doomed To Death, Doomed In Hell [cd split e.p.]
161. Coffins - Mortuary In Darkness [cd]
162. Coffins - Mortuary In Darkness [2LP multi colour splatter]
163. Coffins - The Other Side Of Blasphemy [cd]
164. Coffins - The Other Side Of Blasphemy [2LP
165. Coffins - Buried Death [cd digipack]
166. Coffins - Buried Death [LP]
167. Coffins / Skullhog - Split [7" red]
168. Coffins - Warhead [7" light purple limited 200]
169. Coffins / Spun In Darkness - Split [7" original press black]
170. Coffins / Spun In Darkness - Split [7" white second press also with red in the cover art]
171. Coffins / Lobotomized - Split [7" brown wicked "shit" edition 039/110]
172. Coffins / Lobotomized - Split [7" clear white wicked "piss" edition 039/150]
173. Coffins / Lobotomized - Split [7" black]
174. Coffins / Stormcrow - Split [LP 12"]
175. Coffins / Hooded Menace - Split [7"]
176. Coffinworm - Coffinworm [cd]
177. Comatose Vigil - Narcosis [cd e.p.]
178. Comatose Vigil - Not A Gleam Of Hope [cd]
179. Condenados - La Gran Muerte [7"]
180. Confessor - Unraveled [cd]
181. Conifer / Ocean - Split [LP 12"]
182. Corrupted / Discordance Axis / 324 - Split [cd split e.p.]
183. Corrupted - Se Hace Por Los Suenos Asesinos [cd digipack]
184. Corrupted - El Mundo Frio [cd digibook]
185. Corrupted - Llenandose De Gusanos [2cd]
186. Corrupted - Paso Inferior [cd]
187. Corrupted / Cripple Bastards - Split [7"]
188. Count Raven - Storm Warning [cd re-release]
189. Count Raven - Destruction Of The Void [cd re-release]
190. Count Raven - Messiah Of Confusion [cd re-release]
191. Count Raven - High On Infinity [cd re-release]
192. Count Raven - Mammons War [cd promo]
193. Count Raven / Griftegard - Split [7"]
194. Count Raven / Griftegard - Split [7" Lavish Version, triple gatefold + cd in wax sealed fold out cover]
195. Cult Of Luna - Salvation [cd digipack]

196. Dantesco - De La Mano De La Muerte [cd]
197. Dantesco - Pagano [cd]
198. Dawn Of Gehenna - Demo 2007 [demo cd]
199. Dawn Of Winter - The Peaceful Dead [cd]
200. Dead Meadow - Old Growth [cd]
201. Deep Blue, The - Antartic Abyss [cd promo]
202. Deer Creek / Church Of Misery - Split [LP 12"]
203. Deinonychus - The Silence Of December [cd]
204. Deinonychus - Ark Of Thought [cd]
205. Deinonychus - Deinonychus [cd]
206. Deinonychus - Insomnia [cd]
207. Deinonychus - Warfare Machines [cd signed]
208. Depressed Mode - Ghosts Of Devotion [cd]
209. Desire - Crowcifix [cd e.p.]
210. Despond - Supreme Funeral Oration [cd digipack]
211. Devil's Blood, The - Come, Reap [cd digipack]
212. Devil's Blood, The - Come, Reap [2LP, brownish gold & orange limited to around 90]
213. Disciples Of Zoldon, The - Unto Thine Darkness, Death Doth Deliver [demo cd]
214. diSEMBOWELMENT - The Collection [2cd]
215. Dolorian - Dolorian [cd]
216. Dolorian - When All The Laughter Has Gone [cd]
217. Dolorian / Shining - Split [7"]
218. Dolorian - Voidwards [cd]
219. Doomraiser / Midryasi - Behind The Same Cross [7" purple]
220. Doomraiser - Ersing The Remembrance [cd]
221. Doomthrone - Skeleton Veiled In Flesh [LP 12"]
222. Doom: Vs - Aeturnum Vale [cd]
223. Doom: Vs - Dead Words Speak [cd]
224. dot [.] / Sul9b - Drowned Into Swamp [cd split]
225. Down - Nola [cd]
226. Dream Death - Back From The Dead [cd]
227. Dream Death - Pittsburgh Sludge Metal [cd digipack]
228. Dreaming - II [cd]

229. Ea Ea Taesse [cd]
230. Ea - II [cd]
231. Ea - Au Ellai [cd]
232. Earth - Hex : Or Printing The Infernal Method [cd]
233. Earth - The Bees Make Honey In The Lion's Skull [cd]
234. Echo - Omnivoid [demo cd]
235. Edling, Leif - Songs Of Torment, Songs Of Joy [cd digipack]
236. Eibon - Entering Darkness [cd]
237. Eight Hands For Kali - Himalayan Necromantia [cd]
238. Electric Wizard - Dopethrone [cd]
239. Electric Wizard - Let Us Prey [cd]
240. Electric Wizard / Reverend Bizarre - Split [LP 12" purple]
241. Emrbace The Ruin - A L:ullaby For A Dying [demo cd-r e.p.]
242. Ereb Altor - By Honour [cd promo]
243. Esoteric - Epistemological Despondency [2cd]
244. Esoteric - The Pernicious Enigma [2cd]
245. Esoteric - Metamorphogenesis [cd e.p.]
246. Esoteric - Sunconscious Dissolution Into The Continuum [cd]
247. Esoteric - The Maniacal Vale [2cd]
248. Ethereal, The - From Funeral Skies [cd]
249. Evoken - Shades Of Night Descending [cd re-release]
250. Evoken - Embracing The Emptiness [cd re-release]
251. Evoken - Quietus [cd]
252. Evoken - Antithesis Of Light [cd]
253. Evoken - A Caress Of The Void [cd]
254. Eyehategod - Takes As Needed For Pain [cd re-release limited to 3000]

255. Faal - Abhorrence-Salvation [cd blue digipack]
256. Faith - Sorg [cd]
257. Faith - Salvation Lies Within [cd digipack]
258. Faith - Blessed [cd]
259. Fall Of Empyrean - A Life Spent Dying [cd]
260. Fall Of The Idols - The Womb Of The Earth [cd]
261. Fall Of The Idols - The Seance [cd promo]
262. Fall Of The Idols / Spiritus Mortis - Split [LP 12"]
263. Fall Of The Idols / Spiritus Mortis - Split [LP 12" red]
264. Fall Of The Idols / Forsaken - Tales Of Doom And Woe [LP 12"]
265. Fall Of The Idols / Forsaken - Tales Of Doom And Woe [LP 12"red]
266. Fangtooth - Fangtooth [cd demo]
267. Fatal Frame - Mirror Images [demo cd]
268. Fatum Elisum - Fatum Elisum [cd]
269. Fehler - Adharma [demo cd digipack]
270. Fifty Foot Woman - Fifty Foot Woman [cd promo]
271. Fleshpress - Fleshpress [cd]
272. Fleshpress - Wörm Dirges [cd]
273. Fleshpress - III [cd]
274. Fleshpress - Pillars [cd]
275. Fleshpress - Pillars [2LP]
276. Fleshpress - Rebuild Crumble [cd e.p.]
277. Fleshpress - No Return [cd e.p]
278. Floodgate - Penalty [cd]
279. Floodstain - Dreams Make Monsters [cd]
280. Forest Stream - Tears Of Mortal Solitude [cd]
281. Forest Stream - The Crown Of Winter [cd]
282. Forgotten Tomb - Springtime Depression [cd-r]
283. Forgotten Tomb - Love's Burial Ground [cd]
284. Forgotten Tomb - Megalomania [cd]
285. Forgotten Tomb - Vol 5 1999 2009 [2cd]
286. Forsaken - Evermore [cd]
287. Forsaken - Evermore [2LP purple black splatter]
288. Forsaken - Iconoclast [cd e.p.]
289. Forsaken - Anima Mundi [cd]
290. Forsaken - Anima Mundi [2LP includes Iconoclast gold]
291. Forsaken - Dominaeon [cd]
292. Forsaken - Dominaeon [2LP blue]
293. Forsaken - After The Fall [cd]
294. Forsaken / Fall Of The Idols - Tales Of Doom And Woe [LP 12"]
295. Forsaken / Fall Of The Idols - Tales Of Doom And Woe [LP 12" red]
296. Four Burials - Otesanek / Loss / Orthodox / Mournful Congregation Split [cd split]
297. Frailty - Frailty [cd e.p]
298. Freedom Hawk - Breeding Hawk [cd digipack]
299. Funeral - Tragedies / Tristesse [2cd re-release]
300. Funeral Circle - Sinister Sacrilege [cd e.p.]
301. Funeralium - Funeralium [cd]
302. Funeralium - Funeralium [LP]
303. Funeral Moth - Funeral Moth [cd e.p. digipack]
304. Funeral Orchestra, The - Slow Shalt Be The Whole Of The Law [cd e.p. digipack]
305. Funeral Orchestra, The - Feeding The Abyss [cd digipack]
306. Funeral Orchestra, The - Odo [7" purple]
307. Fungoid Stream - Celaenus Fragments [cd]
308. Fungoid Stream - Oceanus [cd]

309. Garden Of Worm - Garden Of Worm [cd]
310. Garden Of Worm - Summer Isle [7"]
311. Garden Of Worm / Mirror Of Deception - Split [LP 12"]
312. Gates Of Slumber, The / Spiritus Mortis - From The Ultima Thulee [cd split]
313. Gates Of Slumber, The / Crowning Glory - Split [7"]
314. Gates Of Slumber, The / The Dream Is Dead - Split [7"]
315. Gates Of Slumber, The - The Awakening [2LP]
316. Gates Of Slumber, The - Suffer No Guilt [2LP]
317. Gates Of Slumber, The - Conqueror [2LP]
318. Gates Of Slumber, The - Villian, Villian [2LP]
319. Gates Of Slumber, The - Hymns Of Blood And Thunder [cd]
320. Gates Of Slumber, The - Hymns Of Blood And Thunder [2LP silver grey]
321. Gates Of Slumber, The - Hymns Of Blood And Thunder [2LP red]
322. Gates Of Slumber, The - Villian, Villian [2cd]
323. Gathering, The - Always... [LP]
324. Ghost - Elizabeth/Death Knell [7"]
325. Goatsnake - Flower Of Disease [LP purple]
326. Goatsnake - Trampled Under Foot [cd e.p.]
327. Goatsnake - 1 + Dog Days [cd]
328. Goatsnake - 1 + Dog Days [2LP clear orange]
329. Godsend - As The Shadows Fall [cd]
330. God Watt Redemption - Promo [promo cd-r]
331. Gomer Pyle - Idiots Savants [cd digipack]
332. Grails - Interpretations [LP white, one sided, limited to 1000]
333. Grave Flowers - Solace Me [cd]
334. Grave Flowers - Incarcerated Sorrows [cd]
335. Graves At Sea - Documents Of Grief [cd]
336. Graves At Sea - Documents Of Grief [LP picture disc]
337. Graves At Sea / Asunder - Split [cd e.p.]
338. Graves At Sea / Asunder - Split [LP 12" e.p. re-release]
339. Graveyard Dirt - Shadows Of Old Ghosts [demo cd e.p.]
340. Green Carnation - Light Of Day, Day Of Darkness [cd]
341. Grey - Sisters Of The Wyrd [cd]
342. Grey - Sisters Of The Wyrd [LP]
343. Grief - Come To Grief [2LP 147/222]
344. Grief - ?And Man Will Become The Hunted [2LP]
345. Grief - Turbulent Times: Unreleased And Out-Of-Print Material [cd]
346. Grief - Alive [cd]
347. Grieving Age - In Aloof Lantern, thy Bequeathed A Wailer Quietus [demo cd]
348. Griftegard - Psalmbok [cd e.p. digipack]
349. Griftegard - Psalmbok [LP 12"]
350. Griftegard - Solemn Sacred Severe [cd digipack]
351. Griftegard - Solemn Sacred Severe [LP deluxe, leather slipcase with linnen on the inside, sigil, 20-page booklet, burgundy red splatter]
352. Griftegard / Count Raven - Split [7"]
353. Griftegard / Count Raven - Split [7" Lavish Version, triple gatefold + cd in wax sealed fold out cover]

354. Hangman's Chair - (A Lament For...) The Addicts [cd digipack]
355. Heavy Lord - The Holy Grail [demo cd-r]
356. Heavy Lord - Chained To The World [LP]
357. Hedon Cries - Hate Into Grief [cd]
358. Hedon Cries - Affliction's Friction [cd]
359. Helevorn - Fragments [cd]
360. Helevorn - Forthcoming Displeasures [cd]
361. Hermano - Into The Exam Room [cd promo]
362. Hidden Hand, The - Devoid Of Color [cd + dvd e.p.]
363. Highgate - Highgate [cd]
364. Highgate - Shrines To The Warhead [LP 78/300]
365. Highgate - Shrines To The Warhead [cd]
366. Hooded Menace - Fulfill The Curse [cd]
367. Hooded Menace - Fulfill The Curse [2LP clear]
368. Hooded Menace - Fulfill The Curse [2LP white]
369. Hooded Menace - Never Cross The Dead [cd digipack]
370. Hooded Menace / Anima Morte - Split [7"]
371. Hooded Menace / Coffins - Split [7"]
372. Hooded Priest - Call For The Hearse [demo cd]
373. Horus vs Zeus Walks The Earth - Split [LP 12"]
374. Hour Of 13 - Hour Of 13 [cd]
375. Hour Of 13 - Possession [7"]
376. Hour Of 13 - The Ritualist [cd]
377. Hour Of 13 - The Ritualist [LP purple]
378. Hour Of 13 - The Ritualist [LP purple splatter]
379. Hour Of 13 - The Ritualist [LP yellow white]
380. Howling Void, The - Shadows Over The Cosmos [cd]
381. Hsml - Hsml [demo cd]

382. Imindain - And The Living Shall Envy The Dead [cd digipack]
383. Imindain - And The Living Shall Envy The Dead [LP]
384. Indesinence - Neptunian [cd e.p.]
385. Indesinence - Noctambulism [cd]
386. Industrial Passage - True Solace Bandoná [cd]
387. Industrial Passage - Occultismo - Bautismo [2cd dvd case]
388. Insaniae - Imperfeicoes Da Mao Humana [cd]
389. Insanity Reigns Supreme - Prophecy Of Doom [cd]
390. Insanity Reigns Supreme - Occultus Insanus Damnatus [cd]
391. Intaglio - Intaglio [cd]
392. Iron Hearse - Iron Hearse [cd d.p.]
393. Iron Hearse / Leather Nun America - Rocket Builder / Annointed [7"]
394. Iron Hearse - Lunar Funeral [LP + cd (includes the tracks from Rocketbuilder 7")12"]
395. Iron Man - Black Night [cd re-release]
396. Iron Man - The Passage [cd re-release + live dvd]
397. Iron Man - Generation Void [cd re-release
398. Iron Man - I Have Returned [cd]
399. Iron Void - Live 2008 [demo cd-r]
400. Iron Void - Spell Of Ruin [cd e.p.]
401. Isen Torr - Mighty & Superior [cd e.p]
402. Isen Torr - Mighty & Superior [10" + badge green]
403. Isole - Forevermore [cd]
404. Isole - Throne Of Void [cd]
405. Isole - Bliss Of Solitude [cd]
406. Isole - Silent Ruins [cd]
407. Izah - Izah [demo cd]

408. Jack Frost - Glow Dying Sun [cd]
409. Jack Frost - Gloom Rock Asylum [cd]
410. Jack Frost - Wannadie Songs [cd]
411. Jex Thoth - Jex Thoth [cd promo]
412. Jex Thoth - Witness [cd e.p. promo]

413. Katatonia - Dance Of December Souls [cd]
414. Katatonia - Brave Murder Day [cd]
415. Katatonia - Tonight's Decision [cd digipack]
416. Katatonia - Last Fair Deal Gone Down [cd digipack]
417. Katatonia - Viva Emptiness [cd]
418. Katatonia - Brave Yester Days [2cd digipack]
419. Katatonia - The Black Sessions [2cd + dvd box]
420. Katatonia - The Great Cold Distance [cd box]
421. Katatonia - Night Is The New Day [cd book]
422. Kauan - Aava Tuulen Maa [cd promo]
423. Keen Of The Crow - Premonition [cd e.p.]
424. Keen Of The Crow - Hyborea [cd]
425. Khanate - Things Viral [cd digipack]
426. Khanate - Clean Hands Go Foul [cd digipack]
427. Knell, The - Harm [cd]
428. Krief De Soli - Procul Este, Profani... [cd]
429. Krux - Krux [cd]
430. Krux - II [cd}
431. Kursk - Cherno [cd]
432. Kyuss - Blues For The Red Sun [cd]
433. Kyuss - Kyuss [cd]
434. Kyuss - And The Circus Leaves Town [cd]

435. La Ira De Dios - Cosmos Kaos Destruccion [cd promo]
436. Lamented Souls - The Origins Of Misery [cd]
437. Lamp Of Thoth, The - Cauldron Of Witchery [cd e.p]
438. Lamp Of Thoth, The - Cauldron Of Witchery [10"]
439. Lamp Of Thoth, The - Portents, Omens & Doom [cd]
440. Lamp Of Thoth, The - Sing As You Slay [10"]
441. Lamp Of Thoth, The - Live [7" comes with the first 100 of Sing As You Slay]
442. Lamp Of Thoth, The / Kill For Satan - Doom Plague Death [7"]
443. Lamp Of Thoth, The / Twisted Tower Dire - Hail Brittannia II [7"]
444. Las Cruces - S.O.L. [cd-r]
445. Las Cruces - Ringmaster [cd]
446. Las Cruces - Dusk [cd]
447. Leather Nun - All Your Kin [cd]
448. Leather Nun America - Absence Of Light [cd]
449. Leather Nun America / Iron Hearse - Annointed / Rocket Builder [7"]
450. Lesbian / Ocean - Split [10"]
451. Lid - In The Mushroom [cd e.p.]
452. Like Flies On Flesh / Asunder - Split [cd split]
453. Long Distance Calling - Satellite Bay [cd promo]
454. Longing For Dawn - One Lonely Path [cd digipack]
455. Longing For Dawn - A Treacherous Ascension [cd]
456. Longing For Dawn - Between Elation And Despair [cd]
457. Lord Vicar - The Demon Of Freedom [7"]
458. Lord Vicar - Fear No Pain [cd]
459. Lord Vicar - Fear No Pain [2LP book]
460. Loss - Life Withouth Hope... Death Without Reason [cd e.p.]
461. Loss - Life Withouth Hope... Death Without Reason [10"]
462. Lothüs - Lothüs [demo cd promo]

463. Machinist - Black Block [cd]
464. Machinist / Ondo - Machinist vs Ondo [cd]
465. Magdala Ju-Nen - E.P. 2008-1 [cd e.p.]
466. Magdala Ju-Nen - E.P. 2008-2 [cd e.p.]
467. Magdala Ju-Nen / Chugakusei-Kanoke - Split 2009 [cd split e.p.]
468. Magma Rise - Lazy Stream Of Steal [cd]
469. Majestic Downall / Ansia - Split [cd split]
470. Mannhai / Reverend Bizarre - Under The Sign Of The Wolf [7"]
471. Manilla Road - Voyager [cd]
472. March Funèbre - Norizon [demo cd]
473. March Into The Sea - Full Length Promo [cd promo]
474. Mar De Grises - Demo [demo cd]
475. Mar De Grises - The Tatterdemalion Express [cd]
476. Mar De Grises - Draining The Waterheart [2cd A5 deluxe]
477. Mar De Grises - First River Regards [cd digipack]
478. Mar De Grises - Streams Inwards [cd digipack]
479. Masters Of Reality - Masters Of Reality [cd]
480. Masters Of Reality - Welcome To The Western Lodge [cd]
481. Masters Of Reality - Deep In The Hole [cd]
482. Masters Of Reality - How High The Moon: Live At The Viper Room [cd]
483. Masters Of Reality - Flak 'N' Flight [cd]
484. Masters Of Reality - Pine [cd digipack]
485. Mastodon - Call Of The Mastodon [cd re-release]
486. Mastodon - Lifesblood [cd e.p]
487. Mastodon - Remission [cd]
488. Mastodon - Leviathan [cd]
489. Mastodon - Blood Mountain [cd]
490. Mastodon - Crack The Skye [cd]
491. Memento Mori - Life, Death And Other Morbid Tales [cd]
492. Memory Driven - Relative Obscurity [cd promo]
493. Memory Garden - Tides [cd re-release]
494. Memory Garden - Carnage Carnival [cd + dvd]
495. Merca - Chup Amela [cd]
496. Middian - Age Eternal [cd]
497. Midryasi / Doomraiser - Behind The Same Cross [7" purple]
498. Minotauri - II [cd]
499. Mirror Of Deception - Mirrorsoil [cd]
500. Mirror Of Deception - Conversion [cd e.p.]
501. Mirror Of Deception - Foregone [cd]
502. Mirror Of Deception - Shards [cd]
503. Mirror Of Deception / Tefra - Split [7"]
504. Mirror Of Deception / Garden Of Worm - Split [LP 12"]
505. Minsk - The Ritual Fires Of Abandonment [cd]
506. Minsk - Out Of A Center Which Is Neither Dead Nor Alive [2LP]
507. Minsk - With Echoes In The Movement Of Stone [cd]
508. Monarch - Mer Morte [cd e.p. digipack]
509. Monarch / Elysiüm - Split [cd e.p. split]
510. Monarch - 666 [2cd]
511. Monarch - Dead Men Tell No Tales [2cd]
512. Monarch - Sabbat Noir [LP]
513. Monster Magnet - Superjudge [cd]
514. Monster Magnet - Dopes To Infinity [cd]
515. Monster Magnet - Powertrip [cd]
516. Mono - Hymn To The Immortal Wind [cd digipack]
517. Monolithe - I [cd digipack]
518. Monolithe - II [cd]
519. Morgion - The Relapse Collection [2cd re-release Solinari + Among Majestic Ruin]
520. Morgion - Cloaked By Ages, Crowned In Earth [cd]
521. Morphia - Frozen Dust [cd]
522. Morphia - Fading Beauty [cd]
523. Mortalicum - Progress Of Doom [cd]
524. Mos Generator - Tales From The Vault [10"]
525. Mos Generator / Yhe Hitch - Split [7"]
526. Mos Generator - Jam Room Demos Volume II [7" yellow black splatter]
527. Mos Generator - Songs For Future Gods [LP]
528. Moss - Cthonic Rites [cd]
529. Moss - Tombs Of The Blind Drugged [cd e.p.]
530. Moss - Tombs Of The Blind Drugged [10" red]
531. Moss - Eternal Return [LP 12"]
532. Moss - Sub Templum [cd digipack]
533. Mourn - Mourn [cd]
534. Mourner's Lament - Unbroken Solemnity [cd e.p.]
535. Mournful Congregation - The Dawning Of Mournful Hymns [2cd]
536. Mournful Congregation - The Monad Of Creation [cd]
537. Mournful Congregation / Stone Wings - Descent Of The Flames / Ascent Of The Flames [10"]
538. Mournful Congregation - The June Frost [cd]
539. Mournful Congregation - The June Frost [2LP white]
540. Mourning Beloveth - Dust [cd re-release]
541. Mourning Beloveth - The Sullen Sulcus [cd]
542. Mourning Beloveth - A Murderous Circus [2cd digipack]
543. Mourning Beloveth - A Disease For The Ages [cd]
544. Mourning Beloveth / Wreck Of The Hesperus - Split [10" + T-shirt grey]
545. Mourning Dawn - Mourning Dawn [cd]
546. Mourning Dawn - For The Fallen... [cd]
547. Mourning Lenore / Insaniae - Split [cd promo]
548. Murderous Wolves - Murderous Wolves [demo cd-r]
549. My Dying Bride - Symphonaire Invernus Et Spera Empyrium [cd e.p.]
550. My Dying Bride - I Am The Bloody Earth [cd e.p.]
551. My Dying Bride - The Thrash Of Naked Limbs [cd e.p.]
552. My Dying Bride - Like Gods Of The Sun [cd]
553. My Dying Bride - The Angel And The Dark River [cd]
554. My Dying Bride - The Light At The End Of The World [cd]
555. My Dying Bride - The Dreadful Hours [cd]
556. My Dying Bride - Songs Of Darkness, Words Of Light [cd-r]
557. My Dying Bride - A Line Of Deathless Kings [cd]
558. My Dying Bride - For Lies I Sire [cd]
559. My Lament - Beneath The Hidden [demo cd e.p.]
560. My Lament - Broken Leaf [cd]
561. My Shameful - Of All The Wrong Things [cd]
562. My Shameful - ...Of Dust [cd]
563. My Shameful - The Return To Nothing [cd digipack]
564. My Shameful - Descend [cd A5 packaging]
565. My Silent Wake - A Garland Of Tears [cd]
566. Mythic - In The Winter Solstice [cd-r e.p.]
567. Mythic - The Immortal Realm Live Tape [cd-r e.p.]
568. Mythic - Rehearsal 1991 [cd-r e.p.]

569. Nadja - Bliss Torn From Solitude [cd re-release digipack]
570. Nadja / Storm Of Light - Primitive North [2LP + cd clear light green side 4 etched]
571. Nadja / Atavist - 1414101 / 12012291920 [LP 12" green white]
572. Necare - Ruin [cd]
573. Necro Schizma - Discography [LP]
574. Negative Reaction / When The Deadbolt Breaks - Split [cd split]
575. Neurosis - Given To The Rising [cd digipack]
576. Nex - Zero [cd]
577. Night Of Suicide - Unanswered [demo cd]
578. Night Must Fall - Dissonance Of Thought [cd e.p.]
579. Nomad Son - Demo Live Studio Recording [demo cd-r]
580. Nomad Son - First Light [cd]
581. Nomad Son - First Light [LP]
582. Nomad Son - The Eternal Return [cd]
583. Northwinds - Masters Of Magic [cd]
584. Northwinds - Great God Pan [cd]
585. Northwinds - Chimera [cd]
586. Nortt / Xasthur - Hedengang / A Curse Of The Lifeless [cd split]
587. Nortt - Graven [cd Red Stream Records]
588. Nortt - Graven [cd Total Holocaust Records]
589. Nortt - Gudsforladt [cd Cyclone Empire re-release]
590. Nortt - Ligfard [cd]
591. Nortt - Galgenfrist [cd]
592. Nyctophobia - Beyond The Pillars [demo cd digipack]
593. Nymphea Aurora - Never Comes Silence: Promo 2008 [demo cd]

594. Obsessed, The - Lunar Womb [cd re-release]
595. Obsessed, The - The Church Within [cassette]
596. Obsessed, The - The Church Within [cd]
597. Obsessed, The - Incarnate [cd]
598. Ocean - Here Where Nothing Grows [2LP white with brown splatter & brown with white splatter]
599. Ocean / Conifer - Split [LP 12"]
600. Ocean / Lesbian - Split [10"]
601. October Tide - Rain Without End [cd re-release]
602. October Tide - Grey Dawn [cd re-release]
603. Officium Triste - Ne Vivam [cd re-release]
604. Officium Triste - Ne Vivam [LP yellow]
605. Officium Triste - Ne Vivam [LP white]
606. Officium Triste - Ne Vivam [LP blue]
607. Officium Triste - Ne Vivam [LP red]
608. Officium Triste - Ne Vivam [LP black]
609. Officium Triste - Roses On My Grave [cd-r e.p.]
610. Officium Triste / Cold Mourning - Split MCD [cd e.p. split]
611. Officium Triste - The Pathway [cd re-release]
612. Officium Triste - Reason [cd]
613. Officium Triste - Giving Yourself Away [cd]
614. Officium Triste - Charcoal Heart: 15 Years Of Hurt [cd]
615. Ogre - Seven Hells [cd]
616. Ogre - Plague Of The Planet [cd]
617. Old Crone - Old Crone [cd]
618. Old Season - Volume One [cd digipack]
619. Old Season - Archaic Creation [cd digipack]
620. Om - Pilgrimage [cd]
621. Omega Massif - Geisterstadt [cd]
622. Omega Massif - Geisterstadt / Kalt [cd re-release digipack]
623. Omega Massif / Mount Logan - split [cd split]
624. Ophis - Empty, Silent And Cold [demo cassette 65/100]
625. Ophis - Nostrae Mortis Signaculum [cd e.p.]
626. Ophis - Stream Of Misery [cd]
627. Ophis - Withered Shades [cd]
628. Opium Warlords - Live At Colonia Dignidad [cd]
629. Orchid - Through The Devils Doorway [cd e.p.]
630. Öresund Space Collective - Dead Man In Space [LP 12"]
631. Ordog - Crow And The Storm [cd]
632. Orodruin - Epicurean Mass [cd]
633. Orodruin - Epicurean Mass [cd re-release includes the twon songs of the 10" split with Reverend Bizarre]
634. Orodruin - Claw Tower [cd]
635. Orthodox - Amanecer En Puerta Oscura [cd]
636. Orthodox - Gran Poder [cd]
637. Orthodox - Matse Avatar [7"]
638. Otesanek / Coffins - Split [cd]
639. Otesanek / Coffins - Split [LP 12"]
640. Our Survival Depends On Us - Shadowstalker [cd e.p. promo]
641. Our Survival Depends On Us - Painful Stories Told With A Passion For Life [cd]
642. Outremer - Turn Into Grey [cd e.p. promo]

643. Pagan Altar - Volume I [cd]
644. Pagan Altar - Lords Of Hypocrisy [cd]
645. Pagan Altar - Mythical & Magical [cd]
646. Pagan Altar - Judgement Of The Dead [LP]
647. Paganus - Paganus [cd]
648. Painful Memories - Memorial To Suffering [cd]
649. Pale Divine - Thunder Perfect Mind [cd re-release]
650. Pale Divine - Cemetery Earth [cd]
651. Pale Divine - Eternity Revealed [cd]
652. Pantheist - Amartia [cd]
653. Pantheist - The Pains Of Sleep [cd]
654. Pantheist - Journey Through Lands Unknown [cd]
655. Paradise Lost - Gothic [cd]
656. Paradise Lost - Shades Of God [cd]
657. Paradise Lost - Icon [cd]
658. Paradise Lost - Draconian Times [cd deluxe digipack]
659. Paradise Lost - Drown In Darkness: The Early Demos [cd digipack]
660. Paradise Lost - Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us [cd deluxe book]
661. Passage - Passage [cd]
662. Penance - The Road Revisited [cd]
663. Penance - Spiritual Natural [cd]
664. Pentagram - Relentless [cd digipack]
665. Pentagram - Be Forewarned [cd digipack]
666. Pentagram - Day Of Reckoning [cd]
667. Pentagram - Turn To Stone [cd digipack]
668. Pentagram - First Daze Here: The Vintage Collection [cd]
669. Pantagram - First Daze Here Too [2cd]
670. Persistence In Mourning - Breaking With The Wheel [cd 3"]
671. Persistence In Mourning / Worship - Elemental Doom Trilogy I: Wood [7"]
672. Persistence In Mourning / Rigor Sardonicous - Split [7"]
673. Place Of Skulls - Nailed [cd]
674. Place Of Skulls - With Vision [cd]
675. Place Of Skulls - The Black Is Never Far [cd]
676. Poema Arcanus - Iconoclast [cd]
677. Poema Arcanus - Arcane XIII [cd]
678. Poema Arcanus - Telluric Manifesto [cd digipack]
679. Poema Arcanus - Buried Songs; The Early Times [cd]
680. Poema Arcanus - Timeline Symmetry [cd]
681. Process Of Guilt - Demising Grace [demo cd re-release limited to 100]
682. Process Of Guilt - Renounce [cd]
683. Process Of Guilt / Caïna - Split [10"]
684. Process Of Guilt - Erosion [promo cd]
685. Process Of Guilt - Erosion [cd]
686. Procession - The Cult Of Disease [LP 12"]
687. Procession - The Cult Of Disease [cd e.p.]
688. Profetus - Saturnine [demo cassette 063/100]
689. Profetus - Saturnine [demo cd-r promo]
690. Profetus - Coronation Of The Black Sun [cd]
691. Puritan, The - Lithium Gates [cd]

692. Queens Of The Stone Age - Queens Of The Stone Age [cd]
693. Queens Of The Stone Age - Rated R [cd]
694. Queens Of The Stone Age - Songs For The Deaf [cd]
695. Queens Of The Stone Age - Lullabies To Paralyze [cd]

696. Reino Ermitaño - Reino Ermitaño [cd]
697. Reino Ermitaño - Brujas Del Mar [cd]
698. Reino Ermitaño - Rituales Interiores [cd promo]
699. Remembrance - Silencing The Moments... [cd]
700. Retro Grave - Retro Grave [demo cd]
701. Retro Grave - Again [cd]
702. Revelation - Salvation's Answer [cd]
703. Revelation - Never Comes Answer [cd]
704. Revelation - ...Yet So Far [cd re-release]
705. Revelation - Revelation [cd]
706. Revelation - Release [cd]
707. Revelation - For The Sake Of No One [cd]
708. Reverend Bizarre - In The Rectory Of The Bizarre Reverend [2cd re-release]
709. Reverend Bizarre - In The Rectory [2LP]
710. Reverend Bizarre - Harbringer Of Metal [cd e.p.]
711. Reverend Bizarre - Harbringer Of Metal [2LP]
712. Reverend Bizarre / Mannhai - Under The Sign Of The Wolf [7"]
713. Reverend Bizarre - Thulsa Doom [7"]
714. Reverend Bizarre / Kuolema - Äijälä [cd split]
715. Reverend Bizarre - Slave Of Satan [cd e.p.]
716. Reverend Bizarre - II: Crush The Insects [cd]
717. Reverend Bizarre - III: So Long Suckers [2cd]
718. Reverend Bizarre / Electric Wizard - Split [LP 12" purple]
719. Reverend Bizarre - Death Is Glory... Now [2cd]
720. Reverend Bizarre - Magick With Tears [2LP]
721. Rigor Sardonicous / Dimentianon - Amores Defunctus Tuus Mater [cd split]
722. Rigor Sardonicous - Principia Sardonica [cd]
723. Rigor Sardonicous - Risus Ex Mortuus [cd]
724. Rigor Sardonicous - Vallis Ex Umbra De Mortuus [cd]
725. Rigor Sardonicous / Persistence In Mourning - Split [7"]
726. Rituals Of The Oak - Hour Of Judgement [2LP + patch + T-shirt green silver splatter side 4 etch 48/55]
727. Rituals Of The Oak - Hour Of Judgement [2LP heathen sky blue, misprint side a + b very dark blue, side 4 etch 50/180]
728. Rituals Of The Oak - Hour Of Judgement [2LP black side 4 etch]
729. River, The - Drawing Down The Sun [cd]
730. River, The - In Situ [cd]
731. Rote Mare - Corruption [demo cd-r]
732. Rote Mare - In Ruins [demo 2cd-r]
733. Rote Mare - The Red Sea [demo cd-r]
734. Rote Mare - The Red Sea Bonus Disc [demo cd-r]
735. Rote Mare - Funeral Songs [demo cd-r]
736. Rote Mare - American Terrorist [demo cd-r]
737. Runemagick - Ancient Incantations [7"]

738. Sadness - Danteferno [cd]
739. Sadness - Ames De Marbre [cd]
740. Saint Vitus - Demo (recorded when still called Tyrant with Chandler doing vocals) [LP red]
741. Saint Vitus - Saint Vitus [cd]
742. Saint Vitus - Born Too Late/Thirsty And Miserable [cd]
743. Saint Vitus - Mounrful Cries [cd]
744. Saint Vitus - V [cd re-release]
745. Saint Vitus - Live [cd re-release]
746. Saint Vitus - Die Healing [cd]
747. Saint Vitus - Die Healing [LP]
748. Saint Vitus - Die Healing [LP green]
749. Saint Vitus - Let The End Begin... [cd]
750. Sardonis - Sardonis [cd]
751. Saturnalia Temple - UR [cd digipack]
752. Saturnalia Temple - UR [LP]
753. Saturnalia Temple - Saturnalia Temple [7"]
754. Saturnus - Paradise Belongs To You [2cd re-release]
755. Saturnus - For The Loveless Lonely Nights [cd e.p. re-release]
756. Saturnus - Martyre [cd re-release]
757. Saturnus - Veronika Decides To Die [cd]
758. Scald - Will Of The Gods Is Great Power [cd]
759. S.c.a.l.p. - Through Eternity [cd]
760. S.c.a.l.p. - yyxkar bonha [cd]
761. Semlah - Semlah [cd]
762. Sempiternal Deathreign - The Spooky Gloom [LP]
763. Serpent Cult - Trident Nor Fire [cd e.p]
764. Sesta Marconi - Where The Devil Dances [cd]
765. Shape Of Despair - Shades Of... [cd]
766. Shape Of Despair - Angels Of Distress [cd]
767. Shape Of Despair - Illusion's Play [cd]
768. Shape Of Despair - Shape Of Despair [cd]
769. Shattered Hope - Promo 2007 [demo cd]
770. Shattered Hope - Abscence [cd promo]
771. Shrinebuilder - Shrinebuilder [2LP side 3 is etched]
772. Simón - Slices Of You [cd digipack]
773. Sinister Realm - Sinister Realm [cd]
774. Skepticism - Stormcrowfleet [cd]
775. Skepticism - Lead And Aether [cd]
776. Skepticism - Aes [cd e.p]
777. Skepticism - Ethere [cd e.p]
778. Skepticism - The Process Of Farmakon [cd e.p]
779. Skepticism - Farmakon [cd]
780. Skepticism - Alloy [cd]
781. Sleestak - Skylon Express [cd]
782. Slough Feg - Twilight Of The Idols [cd]
783. Slough Feg - Traveller [cd]
784. Slough Feg - Atavism [cd]
785. Slough Feg - The Slay Stack Grows: Early Demos And Live Recordings [2cd]
786. Slough Feg/ Ironsword - Hail Brittania Volume One: NWOBHM Tribute [7"]
787. Slough Feg - Hardworlder [LP Gully Foyle edition, orange plus comic book limited to 100]
788. Slough Feg - Ape Uprising! [cd]
789. Slough Feg - Ape Uprising! [LP]
790. Slow Death, The - The Slow Death [cd]
791. Slumber - Fall Out [cd]
792. Sol - Let There Be A Massacre [cd digipack]
793. Solenoid - Solenoid [cd]
794. Solitude Aeturnus - Into The Depths Of Sorrow [cd re-release digipack]
795. Solitude Aetrunus - Beyond The Crimson Horizon [cd re-release digipack]
796. Solitude Aeturnus - Through The Darkest Hour [cd]
797. Solitude Aeturnus - Downfall [cd re-release]
798. Solitude Aetrunus - Adagio [cd]
799. Solitude Aeturnus - Alone [cd digipack]
800. Solstice - Lamentations [cd re-release]
801. Solstice - Halcyon [cd re-release]
802. Solstice - New Darj Age [cd re-release]
803. Solstice - Only The Strong [2LP]
804. So Mortal Be - Initiation Into Nothingness [demo cd-r]
805. Son Of A Bitch - 1-5 [demo cd]
806. Spancer - Slowly We Rock [cd promo]
807. Spina Bifida -Symphony Of Indictment [demo cassette]
808. Spina Bifida - Ziyadah [cd]
809. Spiritual Beggars - Mantra III [cd]
810. Spiritus Mortis - Spiritus Mortis [cd]
811. Spiritus Mortis - Spiritus Mortis [2LP]
812. Spiritus Mortis - Spiritus Mortis [2LP silver]
813. Spiritus Mortis - Fallen [cd]
814. Spiritus Mortis - The God Behind The God[cd]
815. Stabat Mater - Stabat Mater [cd]
816. Stabat Mater - Stabat Mater [LP]
817. Starchild - Born Into Eternity [cd]
818. Starve - Promo MMX [demo cd-r]
819. Starve - Wasteland [cd promo]
820. Starve - Wasteland [LP black]
821. Starve - Wasteland [LP white]
822. Starve - Wasteland [LP rusty brown 17/100 special LP release party edition]
823. Stereochrist - Live Like A Man (Die As A God) [cd]
824. S:T Erik - From Under The Tarn [cd]
825. Stillborn - The Permanent Solution [cd]
826. Stinking Lizaveta - Scream Of The Iron Iconoclast [cd]
827. Stonebride - Inner Seasons [cd promo]
828. Stone Wings - Bird Of Stone Wings [cd]
829. Stone Wings / Mournful Congregation - Ascent Of The Flames / Descent Of The Flames [10"]
830. Sub Rosa - Strega [cd promo]
831. Sullen Route, The - Madness Of My Own Design [cd]
832. Sunn O))) & Boris - Altar [2cd digipack]
833. Sunn O))) - Black One [cd]

834. Taak - Läbi Halli Kivi [cd]
835. Tefra - The Last Dance [cd]
836. Tefra / Mirror Of Deception - Split [7"]
837. Tekhton - Summon The Core [cd promo]
838. Tekhton - Alluvial [cd]
839. Tenhornedbeast - The Sacred Truth [cd digipack]
840. Tenhornedbeast - My Horns Are A Flame [cd digipack]
841. Tenhornedbeast - Hunts & Wars [cd digipack]
842. Terhen - Eyes Unfolded [cd]
843. Terzij De Horde - A Rage Of Rapture Against The Dying Of The Light [demo cd]
844. Thee Plague Of Gentlemen - Primula Pestis [cd]
845. Thergothon - Fhtagh Nagh Yog Sothoth [cd e.p]
846. Thergothon - Stream From The Heavens [cd]
847. Thorr's Hammer - Dommedagsnatt [cd e.p.]
848. Toner Low - Toner Low [cd digipack]
849. Toner Low - II [cd digipack]
850. Torture Wheel - Crushed Under... [cd digipack]
851. Totem - Totem [cd e.p.]
852. Trinakrius - Inquisantism [cd]
853. Triptykon - Eparistera Daimones [cd digibook]
854. Triptykon - Eparistera Daimones [2LP signed by band]
855. Trouble - Psalm 9 [cd + dvd re-release]
856. Trouble - Psalm 9 [LP red re-release]
857. Trouble - The Skull [cd + dvd re-release]
858. Trouble - The Skull [LP blue re-release]
859. Trouble - Demos & Rarities 1984-94 (Part II) [cd]
860. Trouble - One For The Road [demo cd e.p.]
861. Trouble - Plastic Green Head [cd]
862. Trouble - Simple Mind Condition [cd]
863. Type O Negative - Slow, Deep And Hard [cd]
864. Type O Negative - Unsuccessfully Coping With The Natural Beauty Of Infidelity [cd promo special radio-only cd single]
865. Type O Negative - My Girlfriend's Girlfriend [cd e.p]
866. Type O Negative - Christian Woman [cd e.p.]
867. Tyranny - Tides Of Awakening [cd]

868. Uaral - Sounds Of Pain [cd]
869. Uaral - Lamentos A Poema Muerte [cd]
870. Umbra Nihil - Gnoia [cd digipack]
871. Unearthly Trance - Electrocution [cd promo]
872. Unearthly Trance / Aldebaran - Split [7"]
873. Unearthly Trance / Volition - Split [7" clear limited to first 100 out of total 500 79/500]
874. Unearthly Trance / Volition - Split [7" clear limited to second 400 out of total 500 285/500]
875. Unholy - From The Shadows [cd]
876. Unsilence - Transfiguration [cd e.p.]
877. Unsilence - A Walk Through Oceans [cd e.p.]
878. Unsilence - Under A Torn Sky [cd]
879. Until Death Overtakes Me - Prelude To Monolith [cd]
880. Until Death Overtakes Me - Symphony III: Monolith [cd]

881. Valkyrie - Valkyrie [cd digipack]
882. Valkyrie - Man Of Two Visions [cd digipack]
883. Various Artists - Burn One Up! Music For Stoners [cd]
884. Various Artists - Clone Play Slow Die Fast I [LP]
885. Various Artists - Clone Play Slow Die Fast II [LP]
886. Various Artists - Dark Passages [LP first pressing]
887. Various Artists - December Songs: A Tribute To Katatonia [2LP]
888. Various Artists - Entering The Levitation; A Tribute To Skepticism [2cd]
889. Various Artists - Knock 'em Down To Size Part 1 [7"]
890. Various Artists - Masters Of Misery: Black Sabbath: The Earache Tribute [cd]
891. Various Artists - Metal On Metal II: Finnish Heavy Metal Revolution [cd]
892. Various Artists - Nativity In Black II: A Tribute To Black Sabbath [cd]
893. Various Artists - Pharmacopocia [5x7"]
894. Various Artists - Rising Of Yog-Sothoth: Tribute To Thergothon [2cd]
895. Various Artists - Schatten Aus Der...Bethlehem: A Tribute To Dictius Te Necare [cd]
896. Various Artists - Welcome Back To Meteor City [2cd]
897. Vestal Claret / Atlantean Kodex - Two Stones / The Hidden Folk[LP 12"]
898. Village Of Dead Roads - Desolation Will Destroy You [cd promp]
899. Void Of Silence - Criteria Ov 666 [cd]
900. Void Of Silence - Human Antithesis [cd]
901. Void Of Silence - The Grave Of Civilization [cd]
902. Volition - Volition [cd]
903. Volition / Unearthly Trance - Split [7" clear limited to first 100 out of total 500 79/500]
904. Volition / Unearthly Trance - Split [7" clear limited to second 400 out of total 500 285/500]

905. Wall Of Sleep - Overlook The All [cd e.p]
906. Wall Of Sleep - Slow But Not Dead [cd]
907. Wall Of Sleep - And Hell Followed With Him [cd]
908. Wallrus - Burn The Shivers [cd promo]
909. Wandering Midget, The - The Serpent Coven [cd]
910. Warning - The Strength To Dream [cd re-release]
911. Warning - The Strength To Dream [2LP]
912. Warning - Watching From A Distance [cd re-release]
913. Warning - Watching From A Distance [2LP]
914. Warning - Bridges [LP 12"]
915. Wheel - Wheel [cd]
916. While Heaven Wept - Sorrow Of The Angels [cd re-release Cruz Del Sur]
917. While Heaven Wept - Sorrow Of The Angels [LP High Roller/Iron Kodex]
918. While Heaven Wept - Of Empires Forlorn [cd Eibon Records]
919. While Heaven Wept - Of Empires Forlorn [cd re-release Cruz Del Sur]
920. While Heaven Wept - Of Empires Forlorn [2LP High Roller/Iron Kodex]
921. While Heaven Wept - Vast Oceans Lachrymose [cd]
922. While Heaven Wept - Vast Oceans Lachrymose [LP Maniacal Records]
923. While Heaven Wept - Vast Oceans Lachrymose [2LP High Roller/Iron Kodex]
924. While Heaven Wept - Vessel [7" gold vinyl]
925. Whispering Gallery - Shades Of Sorrow [cd digipack]
926. Wijlen Wij - Wijlen Wij [cd]
927. Wino - Live At Roadburn 2009 [cd]
928. Winter - Into Darkness/Eternal Frost [cd re-release]
929. Witchcraft - The Alchemist [cd]
930. Witchfinder General - Buried Amongst The Ruins [LP + 7"]
931. Witchfinder General - Resurrected [cd]
932. Witchfinder General - Resurrected [LP]
933. Wizar'd, The - Horned Lord [cd e.p.]
934. Wizar'd, The - Infernal Wizardry [cd e.p]
935. Wizar'd, The - Sebado Negro [cd e.p]
936. Wizar'd, The - Smouldering Sinners [7"]
937. Wizar'd, The - Pathways Into Darkness [cd]
938. Wizards Of Doom - Wizards Of Doom [demo cd]
939. World Below - Repulsion [cd]
940. Wormphlegm - demo [LP 12"]
941. Wormwood - Starvation [cd digipack]
942. Worship - Last CD Before Doomsday [cd]
943. Worship - Last Vinyl Before Doomsday [LP green splatter]
944. Worship - Dooom [cd digipack]
945. Worship / Persistence In Mourning - Elemental Doom Trilogy I: Wood [7"]
946. Wounded Kings, The - The Shadow Over Atlantis [cd promo]
947. Wraith Of The Ropes - Ada [cd]
948. Wreck of The Hesperus - The Sunken Threshhold [cd]
949. Wreck of The Hesperus - The Sunken Threshhold [LP]
950. Wreck Of The Hesperus / De Novissimis - Split [10"]
951. Wreck Of The Hesperus / Mourning Beloveth - Split [10" grey + T-shirt limited to 100]

952. Year Of No Light - Ausserwelt [cd digipack]
953. Year Of No Light - Live At Roadburn 2008 [LP + dvd]
954. Yellowteeth - Demo 2008 [demo cd]
955. Yob - The Illusion Of Motion [cd]

956. Zebargez - 2009 [demo cd-r]
957. Zeus - 07 [cd promo]
958. Zoroaster / Aldebaran- Split [7"]
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996