Metal Storm logo
Rebellion - Welcome Second Guitarist, Next Album Out In July

A few weeks ago, German heavy metal act Rebellion introduced new drummer Sven Tost. Now they are pleased to welcome a second guitarist to the ranks, Fabrizio Costantino, who already contributed his share on the Rebellion's newest full length. The latter has been set for the official release on 23rd of July, 2021. Additional details in weeks to come.

The band comments on the new addition: ''Welcome to Rebellion, Fabrizio! We are proud to present our new six string pro. He already wrote a few songs and did a great job on the new album. His style fits perfectly with the band. We can't wait to go on stage with our new members!"

About the album: ''After introducing our new band members Sven and Fabrizio it is time to tell you something about our upcoming album, which will be released on the 23rd of July in 2021. As you may already know Uwe Lulis produced our new album. Him and Tomi have remained friends after he had left the band all those years ago so Uwe happily agreed when we asked him to produce the upcoming album. And working with Uwe was a great experience for everyone of us and it has shaped the album significantly. In the past few weeks some of you hoped and suggested that Uwe should re-join Rebellion but we have to disappoint you, this will not happen. BUT Uwe did not only produce the album, he also wrote a song for it and he played all the guitars on that specific song ? well not all we must admit, one solo was played by Simone Wenzel.''

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Rebellion
Posted: 22.03.2021 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 14 users
22.03.2021 - 14:08
skelator

Withouth Uwe they descended into "another German average band"... not expecting much
----
Best Metal Albums of 2023: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9jaZJRBeBw

Best Metal Demos: www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HtsgSQjV44
22.03.2021 - 14:59
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by skelator on 22.03.2021 at 14:08

Withouth Uwe they descended into "another German average band"... not expecting much

I agree, only Tomi Göttlich is left, but Uwe was main song writer and maschibe there, whit out him, well .... sad because he was great in Grave Digger as well,
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 570 | This month: 2