Metal Storm logo
Ulver - New Album Tracklist And Cover Revealed

As posted on The End Records' website:

"The End Records has set a North American release date of October 2nd, 2007 for the upcoming album "Shadows Of The Sun" from Norway's Ulver.
The album serves as the follow-up to 2004's "Blood Inside", the critically-acclaimed album that showcased the band's vibrant musical progression masterfully scripted amongst their unique vision, style and sound.
To view a large version of the "Shadows Of The Sun" artwork, go here."

In regards to the direction of the new album, the band recently posted on their official site: "Many of you have been waiting for sound, and we are sorry for the silence. We needed to be alone, without the hustle and bustle of the living. We are uncomfortable with the world, the industry and our place. We have been working, sluggishly, well aware we could end up with nothing. Nonetheless we believe we have succeeded in giving our fears some kind of form. We feel it is our most personal record to date. Low-key, dark, and tragic. As we are."

"Shadows Of The Sun" tracklisting:

01. Eos
02. All The Love
03. Like Music
04. Vigil
05. Shadows Of The Sun
06. Let The Children Go
07. Solitude
08. Funebrae
09. What Happened?

For more info on Ulver go to this location.

Source: theendrecords.com
Band profile: Ulver
Posted: 06.08.2007 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 16 users
06.08.2007 - 16:32
Spyroid
Rosetta Stoned
Wonderfull titles! I look forward to this!
06.08.2007 - 17:33
Kurzag
Account deleted
Nice cover art!
06.08.2007 - 19:29
Clintagräm
Shrinebuilder
Very interesting. I'm sure Ulver will deliver another dark journey to us, just like all of their previous albums. That is one thing Ulver does best, is each album is a whole, it takes your through someplace, whether down cold city streets or into frost ridden mountains. I look forward to hearing their new tale.
----
The force will be with you, always.
06.08.2007 - 19:38
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Weird, but cool cover. Gonna buy it for sure!
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
07.08.2007 - 03:59
..HumanError..
Account deleted
I really don't know what to expect from this album... But it is still good news. I will listen to it as soon as it comes out.
07.08.2007 - 12:03
NECURATU

That must be the sickest album cover I have ever ever seen. This will be one ugly mthrfckr.
----
When the sun rises I take my flock on the balks
When the moon rises I tell the woods good night
08.08.2007 - 09:26
Judas
The Amputator
Pretty original cover art, if I didn't know better I'd think it was some David Attenborough documentary! I'll certainly check this out.
----
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn both go back into the same box."

Hits total: 4095 | This month: 8