Metal Storm logo
Endseeker - New Single Out

As it has been unveiled, Endseeker will release their third studio album, Mount Carcass, on April 16th via Metal Blade Records. For a preview of the record, a lyric video for the new single "Count The Dead" has surfaced online.

Endseeker comments: "With great concerns, we're noticing the growing civil unrests and social division on a global scale. We constantly get confronted with violence and injustice in the media, witnessing the increasing decline of conversation powerlessly. We are aware that stability is not a given condition while autocratic and anti-democratic tendencies are on the rise, also in our system. How much longer can we live in peace when the community and constitutional principles are getting pushed further back constantly? Countless leaders and despots undermining democratic values have contributed to the negative global changes over the years. Hate spreads further and further, like a cancer, as we speak.

"Nip things in the bud and leave no inch to fascist ideologies, warmongers and racketeers. Humanity has suffered a lot from misery coming from exclusion and hatred. We as a band stand up for democracy, participation, human rights, equality of opportunity, freedom of speech, social cohesion and global solidarity."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Endseeker
Posted: 29.03.2021 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 9 users
30.03.2021 - 13:46
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Melodic riffs, solos was good, good level dm song, one of those what I like, you can hear what he sing. Agresive video, not for Maco.
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
30.03.2021 - 16:44
theFIST

Fantastic live band, underwhelming on recordings
----
http://metalstormmusicianscorner.bandcamp.com
Written by Warman on 07.11.2007 at 22:39
Haha, that's like saying "compose your own Metal album and upload it here, instead of writing a review of an album". :lol:
31.03.2021 - 15:46
jolinemelina

Problem with language barrier

Hits total: 535 | This month: 2