Metal Storm logo
Green Jellÿ - Announce First Album In 12 Years

Comedy rock legends Green Jellÿ have announced that their fifth studio album, titled Garbage Band Kids, will be released on June 4th through Cleopatra Records. It is the band's first full length record since 2009's Musick To Insult Your Intelligence By, and includes musical performances by members of Trailer Park Boys, Suicidal Tendencies, Fishbone, The Dwarves, Plethora, Hacksaw Jim Duggin and Kittie as well as cameos from "Weird Al" Yankovic and Wink Martindale. You can now pre-order the album here.

Track listing:

01. Pukebox
02. Silence Of The Squarepants
03. Punk Rock Pope
04. Fuxk It
05. Boy Who Cried Wolf
06. Drinking Song
07. Back Alley Dentist
08. Champion
09. 333
10. Hey Hey Hey
11. Beat My Meat
12. Weirdo [CD only]
13. Freetoe Feet [CD only]
14. Ballad Of Green Jellÿ [CD only]
15. Three Little Pigs
16. Mægnus Ærena
17. Holyman Back [CD only]

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Green Jellÿ
Posted: 05.04.2021 by Metal God

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 13 users
05.04.2021 - 19:45
Nejde
CommunityManager
I remember owning the Cereal Killer Soundtrack back in the mid 90's. I really enjoyed it but I was like 13-14 back then. I need to confess that Three Little Pigs still amuses me and Rambo will always be the best cameo in a music video ever. With that said I really can't see who this new record will appeal to because the fans from 30 years ago are grown up now and today's kids have never heard of them. Everyone is familiar with the "so bad it's good" term but this seems to be more like "so bad it's bad (or at least instantly forgettable)". We'll find out June 4th.
----
Bow to the King Hercules!

Hits total: 968 | This month: 9