Metal Storm logo
Fear Factory - Reveal New Album Title, First Single Coming On April 16

Here it is, the title of the forthcoming Fear Factory studio album: Aggression Continuum. Additional details and pre-orders will start April 16th via the band's official website. On the same day, the first single "Disruptor" will be unleashed. Stay tuned.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Fear Factory
Posted: 10.04.2021 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 17   Visited by: 154 users
10.04.2021 - 14:22
The Entity

Curious how this turned out
----
https://enigmaticalofficial.bandcamp.com/
Industrial / Cosmic Black Metal
10.04.2021 - 14:54
Lanthros

Written by The Entity on 10.04.2021 at 14:22

Same
10.04.2021 - 15:02
Deadsoulman

Written by The Entity on 10.04.2021 at 14:22

Given the shitshow FF's recent history has been, I'm more worried than curious to be honest.
10.04.2021 - 15:05
theFIST

Finally

preferred Burton"s title for it (Monolith)
but very much looking forward to it anyways
----
http://metalstormmusicianscorner.bandcamp.com
Written by Warman on 07.11.2007 at 22:39
Haha, that's like saying "compose your own Metal album and upload it here, instead of writing a review of an album". :lol:
10.04.2021 - 16:27
Khold Baroness

Very hard to believe in a good album without Burton 👎
10.04.2021 - 19:45
FYA
Destroyer
Hold on guys, this gonna be fun.

Also - I love reading comments under FF page. It's clearly driven by Dino and amount of butthurt he's receiving is cute xD
10.04.2021 - 20:43
IBlackened

"Monolith" was way better, but it was probably Burton's idea, so...
----
Their old stuff is better.
10.04.2021 - 21:18
mariano

Written by Khold Baroness on 10.04.2021 at 16:27

Burton does sing in this album, he simply left the band before it could be released.
10.04.2021 - 21:50
Metal Rasputin

Whatever, just release the album already!
----
You've got a lot of guts. Let's see what they look like!
10.04.2021 - 23:29
Coconut Racecar

Who's hyped for another album of monotonous recycled vocal choruses, moody bridges, and 75% of an album worth of guitar chugging ? !
11.04.2021 - 01:14
DeanoMajik

Written by Coconut Racecar on 10.04.2021 at 23:29

Who's hyped for another album of monotonous recycled vocal choruses, moody bridges, and 75% of an album worth of guitar chugging ? !

ME!!
11.04.2021 - 04:23
IBlackened

Divine Heresy was by no means a great band, but it was at least more varied than recent Fear Factory. If they could bring some of that back (without the whiny vocals, of course), it could be interesting.
----
Their old stuff is better.
11.04.2021 - 12:12
VileVick-Bryant

Interesting can't wait to hear it out. I will say the weirdest thing I heard I think just yesterday from one of the band members said that Linkin Park was FF but for kids, and I'm thinking like WTF their like to completely different bands. I don't know were he got that or were that even came from.
11.04.2021 - 14:33
Taravilyaion

Written by mariano on 10.04.2021 at 21:18

Written by Khold Baroness on 10.04.2021 at 16:27

Burton does sing in this album, he simply left the band before it could be released.

Thanks for clearing that up, it was my first concern to.
----
"The best violence against one is the violence no one ever forgets.."
11.04.2021 - 14:38
Taravilyaion

Written by VileVick-Bryant on 11.04.2021 at 12:12

Interesting can't wait to hear it out. I will say the weirdest thing I heard I think just yesterday from one of the band members said that Linkin Park was FF but for kids, and I'm thinking like WTF their like to completely different bands. I don't know were he got that or were that even came from.

I think they're more like Korn than LP.
----
"The best violence against one is the violence no one ever forgets.."
11.04.2021 - 15:34
Coconut Racecar

Written by IBlackened on 11.04.2021 at 04:23

Divine Heresy was by no means a great band, but it was at least more varied than recent Fear Factory. If they could bring some of that back (without the whiny vocals, of course), it could be interesting.

My thoughts as well, although I preferred Divine Heresy because they were heavier.

FF has some really great songs, but at least to me, the complete lack of range their vocalist has really kills a lot of their sound.
13.04.2021 - 01:51
Brutal Water

Cautiously optimistic about this. I'll be considering this the final FF album, because it won't be the same without BCB. No disrespect for whoever will replace him, but to me Bell *is* FF. I mean, sure, I'll give the next singer a fair chance and all, but it won't be the same anymore.

And yes, "Monolith" sounds better than "Aggression Continuum" since it makes me think of 2001: A Space Odyssey and that makes me curious where they're gonna take this. The actual title on the other hand sounds like "yet another FF album".

BTW, how did this go again? Burton announced the album with the title "Monolith" and said it was done and just waiting for a release date. Then Dino was like "what album? I don't know what you're talking about." Fast forward two years (or however long it was) and suddenly Dino was like, "oh yeah, we recorded an album a few years ago, but I need money to re-record some stuff." Grah, fuck Dino. He doesn't even try to be subtle about his lies.
----
That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Hits total: 3403 | This month: 3