Metal Storm logo
Deicide - New Album Release Date Moved To August 22nd

Death Metal band Deicide have had their fitting 06/06/06 release date for their new album changed. The new album, 'The Stench Of Redemption' which was going to be released on 'the most unholy day of the century' along with releases by bands such as Slayer, has been moved to 22 August. The full album will still be out in full through Earache Records. However, there will be a download-only EP out on 06/06/06 with the new songs 'Homage For Satan' and 'Crucified For the Innocence'. The new songs will be the first Deicide material with their new guitarists Jack Owen and Ralph Santolla on board.

Source: metal-temple.com
Band profile: Deicide
Posted: 30.05.2006 by Necromancer_S

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 6 users
30.05.2006 - 13:16
Deucehound
Account deleted
So much stuff was suppose to be released 6/6/06 but it was to soon. They weren't thinking this day was coming I guess like last year. Slayer's tour gout moved back a week cause Tom had surgery on his galbladder.
31.05.2006 - 00:16
flameyhairnet666
Account deleted
why is everything not on my b-day anymore? 06/06/06 is my birthday and now i have nothing to look forward too. the unholy alliance tour is no longer on that day and now this? man now my b-day is gonna be lame. but still it 06/06/06 it wont be that bad
04.06.2006 - 18:47
Immortal Plague
Bloodshedder
Sweet new album out, i cant wait to hear some new stuff by these guys, hopefully they might step it up a bit, and go back to their Satanic Death Metal roots.
14.06.2006 - 19:00
akira_20xx

The new deicide ep is fucking amazing its some of the best stuff i have ever heard deicide do. Can't wait to here the album now!
----
Black Is Black...

Hits total: 5699 | This month: 4