Metal Storm logo
Mercenary - Entering The Studio

Vocalist Mikkel Sandager of Danish metal act Mercenary has issued the following update:

"Well, first of all, the new album is really progressing rapidly. We are in writing mode and it feels really good to be creative again. I guess I didn't realize how much I had piled up inside because I find myself writing and writing.

"Can't comment on any titles or songs yet but I am really exited about everything I have heard so far. It is going to be very nice to have René [Pedersen; bass/vocals] in the process as well as he is able to give us the harsh vocals that I couldn't do on 'The Hours That Remain'.

"On another note, I am starting to look very much forward to playing the next show. I guess I have become quite addicted to doing shows and I feel pretty strange to not play any for two or three months.

"We will start recording the new album in late October and hope for a spring 2008 release but no date has been set yet."

Source: metalunderground.com
Band profile: Mercenary
Posted: 19.08.2007 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 1 user
19.08.2007 - 22:18
Locke
Account deleted
Awesome. The Hours That Remain was incredible and I'm really looking forward to some new stuff.
20.08.2007 - 04:53
Rupert

Sounds good. Not particularly excited about this, but it's nice to hear some news of a band I recognize.

Hits total: 2527 | This month: 6