Metal Storm logo
Machine Head - Bassist Injured, Forced To Sit Out Tour

According to the website of Roadrunner Records the bassist of Machine Head, Adam Duce, get injured while doing some Dirt Biking in Redding, California.
The first diagnose was a bad sprain of his leg, but additional physical examinations and an x-ray revealed that his leg actually was broken. This diagnose required surgery to attach a steel plate and two screws to the broken bone.

A disappointed Duce commented this accident: "It sucks to be in this position, because we have such a killer tour set up for the end of the summer and now we'll have to find a replacement for me. I've never missed one show that this band has ever played up to this point and I never thought I would see the day when Machine Head would be playing and I wouldn't be on stage."

For the time beeing the band is currently doing some rehearsing with possible temporary bass players and is in the final steps of selecting an adequate replacement for Duce. An additional announcement will be made as soon as a decision has been made.
All gigs of the "Black Tyranny" tour in the US will be played as scheduled. According to the current plannings Duce will the return to the band for the Australian and European gigs of the "Black Crusade" Tour, beginning with the band's appearance on the "Loudpark" festival in Japan.

Source: roadrunnerrecords.de
Band profile: Machine Head
Posted: 23.08.2007 by HW71

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 13 users
23.08.2007 - 16:55
Syk
myspace/bonerama
Lucky America! Oh wait, they still have to put up with Robbbb. Never mind...
----
death ? thrash ? death/doom/prog ? Hail Zoldon!

he's not the kind you have to wind up on Sundays
23.08.2007 - 17:52
Bsquared

Come on, Robb is a cool dude!
----
http://www.last.fm/user/Hobflop
24.08.2007 - 20:00
selken
Irreligious
Damn, it always sucks when a musician gets injured, Good Luck Adam!
----

Hits total: 3264 | This month: 8