Metal Storm logo
Do you believe in premonitions?

24.08.2007 - 00:19
Dead Ohlin
Mo.Panahi
I've had one myself when I was seventeen I dream that I was
going to fall off my cycle and very next day it happened !
----
A man's dead body must always
have been a source of interest to
those whose companion he was while he lived ...
24.08.2007 - 00:31
Valentin B
Iconoclast
i had a whole lot of them, but i don't seem to remember most only until after they've happened, so i can't use them to my advantage to warp the space/time continuum and create alternate universes
24.08.2007 - 02:52
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
Well, I had one once before some really bad shit happened with my brother and well....I really don't want to explain. I would call it more of a "Prophetic vision" than I would a premonition, as I saw it in a dream. In any case, yeah, I believe in them.
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
25.08.2007 - 03:17
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
No way! that is something I surely do not believe in. There's nah supernatural out there to decide our dreams or our fate. Destiny is determine by actions caused by oneself. Our future has not been written yet.
25.08.2007 - 21:51
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Guest on 25.08.2007 at 03:17

No way! that is something I surely do not believe in. There's nah supernatural out there to decide our dreams or our fate. Destiny is determine by actions caused by oneself. Our future has not been written yet.

no, no, no, no, no.

you are extremely wrong, there are TONS of people who have premonitions or deja-vus often. fuck, considering how many deja-vus i had recently i might even have had one about talking to you on this subject
25.08.2007 - 22:03
Lucas
Mr. Noise
How do deja-vu's prove a written and planned destiny? I've had tons of them as well, but for they simply mean that my complex brain is again fucking with me.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
25.08.2007 - 22:30
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
Written by Valentin B on 25.08.2007 at 21:51

no, no, no, no, no.

you are extremely wrong, there are TONS of people who have premonitions or deja-vus often. fuck, considering how many deja-vus i had recently i might even have had one about talking to you on this subject

a deja-vu is the opposite ov a premonition though, isn't it

but i just cannot see how some 'supernatural' out there can just determine what's gonna happen to us in life. I personally don't remember ever having a premonition about anything.
25.08.2007 - 23:38
Dead Ohlin
Mo.Panahi
Written by Guest on 25.08.2007 at 22:30

Written by Valentin B on 25.08.2007 at 21:51

no, no, no, no, no.

a deja-vu is the opposite ov a premonition though, isn't it

but i just cannot see how some 'supernatural' out there can just determine what's gonna happen to us in life. I personally don't remember ever having a premonition about anything.

You remind me short takes of George Carlin :

' Do u ever get that strange feeling of Vu jade ? Not de javu; vuja de its the distinct
sense that ,somehow,something that just happened has never happened
before .nothing seems familiar and then suddenly the feeling is gone ,Vuja de ! '
----
A man's dead body must always
have been a source of interest to
those whose companion he was while he lived ...
25.08.2007 - 23:59
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
i remind you? It was cursed who made 'premonition' and 'deja-vu' sound like the same thing dude. lol.