Toxic Toys
A.C.O.D
Exile

Comments

Comments: 5   Visited by: 0 users
24.08.2007 - 01:28
Ilham Cotterell
Account deleted
Oh.. I'd like to go... But ... I doubt I will be able to, on the 28th or 29th...
24.08.2007 - 04:29
iaberis
Advice Troll
Isn't it a bit cheap?
----
Bitch! Please
31.08.2007 - 01:55
Ilham Cotterell
Account deleted
Written by iaberis on 24.08.2007 at 04:29

Isn't it a bit cheap?

Oh, it is, really cheap. And that's great, because I'll be spending all my money on trains and concert tickets from now on haha. So yeah.. it enables people to come.. and discover the local bands, and meet other people from the places around.. That's why I'd like to go. But I'll have uni on the 28th and 29th. Bummer.
31.08.2007 - 06:22
Opium
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 31.08.2007 at 01:55

Written by iaberis on 24.08.2007 at 04:29

Isn't it a bit cheap?

Oh, it is, really cheap. And that's great, because I'll be spending all my money on trains and concert tickets from now on haha. So yeah.. it enables people to come.. and discover the local bands, and meet other people from the places around.. That's why I'd like to go. But I'll have uni on the 28th and 29th. Bummer.

What? No albums? This isn't what you told me

I know where you'll be spending that other time (Damn I sound like a stalker, lol)

Yeah, it is a pity to hear that, screw uni and go to it, if at all possible
31.08.2007 - 17:16
Ilham Cotterell
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 31.08.2007 at 06:22

What? No albums? This isn't what you told me

I know where you'll be spending that other time (Damn I sound like a stalker, lol)

Yeah, it is a pity to hear that, screw uni and go to it, if at all possible

Well, at the moment, albums are not my priority. Of course I will buy many of them, but I have to attend at least 3 important concerts before the end of the year. Dimmu Borgir + Amon Amarth, Draconian, and Marduk. Gorgoroth maybe, if there's a little money left... So... yeah... Most of it will be dedicated to concerts. Albums can wait.

But I don't know if I will really have uni or not on those two days, because I didn't get the timetable yet... I could miss uni for a day though... But I am not likely to attend the whole festival.

Hits total: 1706 | This month: 2