Metal Storm logo
Brutal Truth - Begin Work On New Material

According to a press release of Relapse Records, the guys of reunited seminal grindcore / extreme metal outfit Brutal Truth have begun writing for a new full-length album. The troupe has crafted six brand new songs so far, each one faster and more brutal than the one before it.

Brutal Truth's Danny Lilker elaborates: ""We have 6 new songs in varying stages of evolution that are shaping up to be some of the most intense shit we've ever written. After 8 years it feels damn good to write some really psychotic grind, and we've jumped right into the deep end of the pool. Stylistically it seems to pick up where Sounds of the Animal Kingdom left off with the main difference being we're also incorporating some of the old school type riffing from Extreme Conditions Demand Extreme Responses but at a much faster tempo. We'll keep you posted as things develop!"

Brutal Truth drummer Rich Hoak adds: ""Help, I just can't stop playing faster and faster and faster and faster!!! My arms are gonna fall off of my body!! Totally psyched for total fucking grind!!!"

To read the complete press release, go to this location.

Source: shop.relapse.com
Band profile: Brutal Truth
Posted: 21.08.2007 by HW71

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 2 users
26.08.2007 - 08:12
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Hopefully these guys haven't lost their touch. I hope it's not slow...

Hits total: 2486 | This month: 3