Metal Storm logo
Savage Circus - Announce New Members & Update

The following message has been posted on the band's official website:

"Dear Friends,

After all it's time for some good news again. Savage Circus is happy to present our new official drummer, Mr. Mike Terrana. Known from great bands like Axel Rudi Pell, Rage, Yngwie J. Malmsteen and Masterplan not only to the metal community, Mike is a versatile artist with a very unique style of his own. Exactly this style along with his great character makes the mighty troll a perfect match. Mike, welcome aboard!

But that's not all! After being our unofficial bass guitarist for over a year it is more than due to make Jens Leonhardt an official member too. This has been in our heads for a long time, but being lazy bastards we never came up with an announcement. Jens is known from playing with or in bands like Lacrimosa, Kingdome Come, Stormwarrior and Iron Savior. Needless to say that Jens is a great person. Jens, welcome aboard officially!

Now with the completion of the Circus we are ready for action again. Work on the new record runs at full throttle and release is scheduled for early 2008 followed by various live performances.

All of us are totally happy about this great line up, which already brings so much energy to the band.

All the best to you!

Cheers,
Savage Circus"

And so as things stand, the current line-up of the band is as follows:

Jens Carlsson: Lead Vocals
Emil Norberg: Guitar
Piet Sielck: Guitar & Backing Vocals
Jens Leonhardt: Bass Guitar & Backing Vocals
Mike Terrana: Drums & Percussion

Source: savagecircus.de
Band profile: Savage Circus
Posted: 04.09.2007 by Baz Anderson

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 5 users
04.09.2007 - 16:59
Baz Anderson

good to hear from them again..
hahaha.. Mike Terrana gets everywhere.. this means from now on at all Savage Circus shows there will be a 5 minute drum solo..
04.09.2007 - 19:15
Arcaliz666
Account deleted
Mike Terrana the new drummer of Savage Circus..... Great !!!!
04.09.2007 - 21:19
=maD.Doc:.
Melodeath Master
WTF!? xD First Mike Terrana replaces Uli in Masterplan, and now Savage Circus! xD
04.09.2007 - 23:07
Vinnie R.
Chido Chido
Definitly Mike is one of the greats, but...i really feel sad for Thomen...
05.09.2007 - 01:54
RhaegarTargaryen
Telcontar
Great, fvcin great news.
----
... For years I have traveled in coldness,
But my heart is warm as the darkened sun above me...
Nothing can never take away
What I've seen with these tired eyes
05.09.2007 - 06:49
Dark Cornatus
Powerslave
Lets just hope they release something a little more original this time, the last album was too boring, only could listen to it a few times.

Hits total: 3795 | This month: 4