Metal Storm logo
Pavarotti Dies

06.09.2007 - 14:48
Icewings
La Luna
Well what a sad day to all opera lovers, our beloved Pavarotti has died , He had a battle with cancer but I guess now he is resting so well I will always remember him as the master he was and I thank him for all the wonderful things he did R.I.P my beloved Pavarotti.

Source :http://music.msn.com/music/article.aspx?news=274370>1=7702&mpc=1

----

Metalheads for Black Lives and Land Back
06.09.2007 - 15:33
Darth Satanious
Post Destroyer
Sad news for the music and arts world. He was very charismatic, always giving a smile at all time. This, along with his voice of course, made him to stand out and receive that love from the public. Rest in peace.
----
Christless
06.09.2007 - 15:55
Bararey
Winter is Coming
This is sad indeed,, I missed a chance on seeing him perform live due to very expensive ticket prices,, now i regret not going coz my excuses was next time he'll tour i'll go,, well RIP.
----
"Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaegar died."
Ser Jorah Mormont
06.09.2007 - 15:58
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
one of the greatest music scene persons ever R.I.P.

p.s. grammar notice - in the title there should be "Pavarotti died" - it is past tense...but i dont think it is too important right now
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

06.09.2007 - 16:24
Clintagräm
Shrinebuilder
Yeah, I found out from my girlfriend this morning when I woke up. It is very sad that he is gone. I've been listening to him for just a year or so, but I've loved his voice every minute of it. A great loss. But life goes on, and we will celebrate his life. RIP Maestro.
----
The force will be with you, always.
06.09.2007 - 18:34
APOHAKC
The Bard
I saw him alive, great vocalist, rest in piece.
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
06.09.2007 - 21:05
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Sad news, but seems God take important and famouse faster how ordinary ppl, sad news realy, great vocalist, even if Im not such music fan, but sometime sif in TV was his singing i wa swatching Rust in Peace Luciaano, you will live long like Rafaello
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
06.09.2007 - 21:59
tulkas
el parcero
wow, i had no idea, i found out thanks to this thread. this is very sad indeed, specially within the opera world. hope he rest in peace and that the cure for cancer can be found. like K7 said, it appears as if important people are taken faster than regular people... it sucks, but oh well, thats life, unfortunately

R.I.P.
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
06.09.2007 - 22:31
Ernis
狼獾
Sad indeed.....he was a grand singer with a powerful voice....he will be remembered....
07.09.2007 - 07:33
Ellie
Account deleted
My mother cried when she found out. Anyways I definitely mourn for him
07.09.2007 - 07:49
Syk
myspace/bonerama
Written by tulkas on 06.09.2007 at 21:59
like K7 said, it appears as if important people are taken faster than regular people...
It only appears that way because we're so much more likely to hear information about these "important" people. Tons of "regular" people die all the time, trust me

RiO Pavarotting

Oh yeah,
Written by Ellrohir on 06.09.2007 at 21:59
grammar notice - in the title there should be "Pavarotti died" - it is past tense
this can be found in a lot of news reports, just look at anything on here about albums getting released or bands getting signed
----
death ? thrash ? death/doom/prog ? Hail Zoldon!

he's not the kind you have to wind up on Sundays
07.09.2007 - 10:05
Winter Death
Account deleted
I was never a huge opera fan, but even a simple-minded fool such as myself could appreciate the contributions to the arts/humanity that Pavarotti provided. RIP. This individual always kept it real and I have nothing but respect for this great man.
07.09.2007 - 23:04
Lupas
Maximus
Looking through this thread , i never thought that there is so many people round here that use to like opera singer Pavarotti. Well done . We are all open minded persons What can i say about pavarotti , he was that man that bring opera back into it's disserved level. He also was that one who bring together pop and opera. Our music world have lost one of it's important figure . May he rest in peace
----
"For what point has this life if you can't realise your dreams?" -- The Divine Comedy
07.09.2007 - 23:40
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
This is truly a sad day for the music world. I don't think any singer could ever match his level of greatness.
09.09.2007 - 22:25
SteelScream
Account deleted
Rest in Peace.
He was a great singer, the greatest singer (right after Bruce Dickinson and Lemmy Kilmister).
But yes, his voice was powerful.
13.09.2007 - 12:03
Elodie Artour
Slania
It's sad,indeed. I respect almost all of the operatic singers on this world,and I respect him,too.

RIP.
----
Speak up dear 'cause I cannot hear you...
19.09.2007 - 05:57
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Hm, I just found who he was, apparently he gave tought some stuff to Shagrath, and Bruce Dickinson aswell as alot of other metal vocalists about vocal projection. RIP.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin