Metal Storm logo
Kamelot - New Video Launched

Taken from the official newsletter:

"Kamelot is pleased to launch their fantastic second video for the song "The Human Stain" from the album "Ghost Opera". Click here to watch the video."

The track is the title cut off Kamelot's new album, which was released in North America on June 5.

Source: ghostopera.com
Band profile: Kamelot
Posted: 13.09.2007 by Lupas

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 11   Visited by: 7 users
13.09.2007 - 16:02
Sheol

Good song, not that good of a video imo...
13.09.2007 - 18:15
ShadowedFire88

i totally agree... great song but the video is not that good.... 7/10 for the video.... and 9/10 for the song.....
----
...SHADOWEDFIRE...
13.09.2007 - 18:52
Sheol

And I also can't stop noticing that Casey is missing 1 hit on the snare on the chorus.
13.09.2007 - 18:55
Der Meister
Account deleted
I like the video, the visuals are good and the atmosphere is just right for the song. I think it helps to bring out the message.
13.09.2007 - 20:04
Bararey
Winter is Coming
the band played the beginning of this video on their tour until Khan started to sing then it is off the screen, the video its self is pretty good, the song, i thought, was interesting, that even Kamelot are now into the whole "Green" energy
----
"Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaegar died."
Ser Jorah Mormont
14.09.2007 - 02:25
PowerMetal
Account deleted
Pretty kick ass video imo. I really liked the graveyard and clock scenes. And Ghost Opera took a little longer to get into for me than previous efforts, but I really enjoy it now.
14.09.2007 - 12:08
Nixx
Account deleted
Great song, and like Der said, the video really helps bringing out the message of the song, just what a video is supposed to do.
16.09.2007 - 06:40
Locke
Account deleted
Meh. Didn't suck.

@Bararey: "Green energy"?
16.09.2007 - 11:56
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
Good song, and not bad video. Goods elements on it like scenes on clocks mecanisms.
17.09.2007 - 20:42
iaberis
Advice Troll
Much better than their previous video, although I grow easily tired of the constant moving camera...
----
Bitch! Please
18.09.2007 - 04:21
Jason W.
Razorbliss
Hmmm... a good choice for a video to do, and I love the color effects and the choices of scenery... but the video like so many other band videos wastes its potential on primarily showing clips of the band members, with little or no story or concept to follow in the video. I doubt I'll watch it again for another 5 years, if that. Videos like this make me want to get into filmaking, just to add depth to potentially great videos! :
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley

Hits total: 2843 | This month: 4