Metal Storm logo
That's So Metal...

Original post

Posted by Bitter Dawn, 16.09.2007 - 00:44
Alright, I suppose this thread idea came from watching too much Metalocalypse, and how thing's can be "so metal", ie: when Pickles is in the Finntroll grocery store and is talking to the clerk about cooking lobster.
This isn't intended as a "more holier/metal than thou", although it may seem that way, but more of a story and experiance comparison or sharing.

-----

- The first concert I attended when I was sixteen was the original Black Sabbath line-up.
- Having seen Slayer only twice, the second time I got kicked in the head.. by a crowd surfer.
- Wore a chainmail shirt, leather pant's and New Rock's to a Dimmu show, and had bloody elbow's by the time the show was over.
- Skinned/de-meated a pig head while listening to Mayhem album's "Wolf's Lair Abyss" and "De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas" .... cutting the underside of the neck muscle, which was attached to the tongue, was particularily "brutal". Story behind that is, one of the bartender's at my job mentioned he was getting his pigs taken to the butchers, so I asked for one of the head's because I wanted the skull for my wife.
10.03.2010 - 02:48
Ankläger

Dissected a fetal pig in biology class, listening to Butchered At Birth and singing along (quietly)
10.03.2010 - 03:34
Xim
Rocker of Worlds
- I've had whiplash on my neck that has lasted a week from head banging, pretty sure I'm not alone though
- Got a concussion from head banging my head into a wall
- Was fooling around with a chick while listening to Painkiller and stopped to "air drum" (I mentioned this in another thread).
- Authentically sang the song Painkiller on Expert Difficulty in Rock Band 2 on several occasions, and twice before I've been able to hold that really long final note.

Although maybe that last one is a little lame, but I care not.
10.03.2010 - 04:16
MetalDoomMaster

I had to give a couple of middle-school girls a ride back to school from a physics trip last year. They got in my car and asked me if I had any "gangster shit" (rap) I proceeded to tell them to "Shut up or get out" and then when none of them got out, I played Decapitated-Winds of Creation all the way back to school. When we got back I heard one of them say that she had a headache. I was Happy.

A few weeks ago I had to do a project for computer class where we had to create a pamphlet about our own holiday. I called my holiday Metal Day, and it was to be on Christmas, because metal is more important than the birth/death of Christ. I never got that project back with a grade on it.
07.04.2010 - 04:16
flickaa

Hmmmm i got really sick at the hospital.... and didint want to hear the lame ass guy puking his guts next to me.. I brought with me my mp3 player XD and listened to metal at the hospital.. when this cute metalhead nurse with long hair comes in and just smiles at me ..... XD as if he knew what I was listening to... =D
07.04.2010 - 16:29
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by MétalNoir on 09.12.2009 at 21:52

There, thank you! My point is, some girls think they can do anything just because guys aren't "supposed" to hit them, but sometimes they deserve it

yeah, i agree with that point. many girls who simply have it coming bitch and moan like crazy when guys hit them. i find that totally hypocritical. of course, it's not something i do on a regular basis, but if some girl is trying to cause you physical harm, it's just as good as if a guy was doing that and you should respond as you would with a dude.
15.04.2010 - 17:59
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Written by Irritable Ted on 06.04.2010 at 23:30

The worlds unluckiest man is totally metal.

He was fixing up his vintage Harley Davison bike, he had been working on it for many years and had just about finished it. He thought it would be good to hear it rev up, good and loud. He had it on a stand with the wheels off the ground so he got on and span the wheels, fast. It fell off the stand and fired him through a plate glass window. His wife called for an ambulance, a crew took him away to be stitched up.

While he was in hospital his wife cleaned up the mess and glass, soaked up the petrol with toilet roll and flushed it.

On his return from hospital he sat down for a good relaxing poo and looked at the damage to his beloved bike. Devastated at the damage, he lights up the last cigarette in the packet, drops the match down the toilet and lights the petrol soaked toilet roll his wife had just put down there. Blowing him self through the same plate glass door as a few hours earlier, this time on fire.

Once again his wife calls the ambulance, the same crew arrive as before, wanting to know what happened. As she tells them the sorry story, they piss themselves laughing so much, they drop him off the stretcher down the stairs breaking his legs.

How metal is that?

is that real? if it is thats hilarious
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
15.04.2010 - 20:07
Bleed4Metal

I was playing darts at a local pub (what metal head dosent like throwing sharp pointy things?) Piss drunk with a few of my buddies. This little emo kid come up and asked if he can play. Black rimmed glasses, hair over part of face, nut huggin jeans, and all. I call him a fag, head butt him and leave him in the middle of the bar layed out. fucking metal...
15.04.2010 - 20:16
JÄY
Metal slave
I got head while playing guitar hero
15.04.2010 - 20:50
Bleed4Metal

Written by JÄY on 15.04.2010 at 20:16

what song where you playing? Its not metal if it was a gay song
15.04.2010 - 20:56
JÄY
Metal slave
Written by Bleed4Metal on 15.04.2010 at 20:50

we're gunna go with Number of the beast
15.04.2010 - 21:32
Bleed4Metal

Written by Irritable Ted on 15.04.2010 at 21:05

Written by JÄY on 15.04.2010 at 20:56

Written by Bleed4Metal on 15.04.2010 at 20:50

we're gunna go with Number of the beast

Slide It In By Whitesnake would be more apt.

hahahahahaha
16.04.2010 - 00:35
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Written by Irritable Ted on 15.04.2010 at 18:52

Written by Boxcar Willy on 15.04.2010 at 17:59

Written by Irritable Ted on 06.04.2010 at 23:30

The worlds unluckiest man is totally metal.

He was fixing up his vintage Harley Davison bike, he had been working on it for many years and had just about finished it. He thought it would be good to hear it rev up, good and loud. He had it on a stand with the wheels off the ground so he got on and span the wheels, fast. It fell off the stand and fired him through a plate glass window. His wife called for an ambulance, a crew took him away to be stitched up.

While he was in hospital his wife cleaned up the mess and glass, soaked up the petrol with toilet roll and flushed it.

On his return from hospital he sat down for a good relaxing poo and looked at the damage to his beloved bike. Devastated at the damage, he lights up the last cigarette in the packet, drops the match down the toilet and lights the petrol soaked toilet roll his wife had just put down there. Blowing him self through the same plate glass door as a few hours earlier, this time on fire.

Once again his wife calls the ambulance, the same crew arrive as before, wanting to know what happened. As she tells them the sorry story, they piss themselves laughing so much, they drop him off the stretcher down the stairs breaking his legs.

How metal is that?

is that real? if it is thats hilarious

The place where I read it claimed that it was a true story, they also had another story, not quite as metal but still funny.

In tornado alley in the US, the wind by a guy's house was so strong that it bent a really thick tree over double and it caught on the overhang of his roof and started to lift the roof away from the building. He was worried about this so wondered how he could save his house.

Chainsaw, was the answer.

He climbed the tree and started to cut through the trapped branches. One by one he sawed through until he cut through the last one. The tree immediately sprang back upright, firing him quarter of a mile away to his death.

hahahaha ohhhh... poor guy... hahaha
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
17.04.2010 - 10:15
Roro

I saw a dark passenger setting in the end of the aisel inboard with long hair and black t-shirt, he was listening to his ipod while i came near to him trying to hear what he was playing on when i found it was a metal music. so i smiled to him and made the horn sign and he sign me back
wow thats soo metal
16.07.2010 - 11:21
xguitaristgirlx
Account deleted
I was driving in my car blasting some metal with the windows down. I look over at the car passing me and there's a little boy throwing the horns out his window! Very metal!
16.07.2010 - 14:55
Kennoth

Talking with my friend yesterday how neither of us have girlfriends

Now if that isn't metal, I don't know what is
----
*insert something deep and profound*
16.07.2010 - 15:06
Warman
Erotic Stains
More metal moments to my list:

- When I was at Gröna Lund (an amusement park) and ran into Gene Simmons completely random.

- I've worked for Com Hem for some time. It's a company in Sweden which delivers TV, Internet and phone lines. Both Johan Hegg of Amon Amarth and Daniel Erlandsson of Arch Enemy have called me and asked for some services. I threw in some bonus stuff for them both.

- My best friend's dad is Tomas Vikström, vocalist in Therion and ex-Candlemass.
----
19.07.2010 - 05:22
Perseverence
Account deleted
I cured cancer. But I'm so metal that I'm not going to tell the cure to anyone. Exept you MSers. The cure is Mustard. Eat lots of mustard.
19.07.2010 - 05:30
Perseverence
Account deleted
I also mad hot dogs on a grill. That's truely metal because anything when looked at properly can de seen as metal. Except watching Twilight or going to a Hot Topic, unless your burning dowm the movie theater or Hot Topic.
09.05.2011 - 12:04
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Written by Warman on 16.07.2010 at 15:06

More metal moments to my list:

- When I was at Gröna Lund (an amusement park) and ran into Gene Simmons completely random.

- I've worked for Com Hem for some time. It's a company in Sweden which delivers TV, Internet and phone lines. Both Johan Hegg of Amon Amarth and Daniel Erlandsson of Arch Enemy have called me and asked for some services. I threw in some bonus stuff for them both.

- My best friend's dad is Tomas Vikström, vocalist in Therion and ex-Candlemass.

Thats why he's your best friend?
----
If you never wake up from a dream does it become reality?

Last fm
Don't click here
09.05.2011 - 21:31
Warman
Erotic Stains
Written by Spirit Molecule on 09.05.2011 at 12:04

Thats why he's your best friend?

Haha you'd think so. But no, we became friends long before I even knew about those bands.
----
09.05.2011 - 23:54
Slayer666

Holy shit dude, that's hardcore.
11.05.2011 - 10:07
Guib
Thrash Talker
I'd say that replying: Sure if you go fetch me a beer. To a cute girl asking you on a date is pretty Metal...

Or simply douche... lol
----
- Headbanging with mostly clogged arteries to that stuff -
Guib's List Of Essential Albums
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here
12.05.2011 - 17:08
Hello to everybody! Internet radio only with the music we love...now playing on
http://6stringsradio.blogspot.com/ !!!
All genres of Rock and Metal are playing!
Come my fanatics...:beer:
13.05.2011 - 02:46
rekkuza-

My grandma headbanging is so metal...
----
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it- Oscar Wilde
13.05.2011 - 02:48
rekkuza-

Written by MetalDoomMaster on 10.03.2010 at 04:16

I had to give a couple of middle-school girls a ride back to school from a physics trip last year. They got in my car and asked me if I had any "gangster shit" (rap) I proceeded to tell them to "Shut up or get out" and then when none of them got out, I played Decapitated-Winds of Creation all the way back to school. When we got back I heard one of them say that she had a headache. I was Happy.

A few weeks ago I had to do a project for computer class where we had to create a pamphlet about our own holiday. I called my holiday Metal Day, and it was to be on Christmas, because metal is more important than the birth/death of Christ. I never got that project back with a grade on it.

LMAO! Surely this was in high school? Got to love how that place fucks people up, in a good way, and bad.
----
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it- Oscar Wilde
13.05.2011 - 10:21
Silent Jay

When I was 15 or 16, A Principle of a local school that was putting on a 'Battle of the Bands' kinda gig refused me entry to the gig because I wasn't an attendee of the school (even though there were many from my own school already allowed through...). Thinking this was a little unfair I located his car in the schools carpark, down kegged, and laid a largish poo on the windscreen.
20.05.2011 - 13:55
Razorback

Very ill friend rejected to go to the hospital on scheduled time,because next day he's favourite band was playing in our town,that was so metal
----
Careful what you wish,you may regret it.Careful what you wish,you just might get it!
21.05.2011 - 17:06
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
In my grade 10 English class we were allowed listening to music "quietly" (headphones). I never listened to my music loudly because everyone else listened to pop/hip hop and I didn't want to break their collective appreciation of each other's music.

But one day someone was playing 50 Cent or something, so fucking loud. And then a bunch of people started "rapping" the lyrics, so I just fucking CRANKED Immortal's "Solarfall" and everyone shut right up. Then the teacher asked me to turn my music down, so I told him it's not any different than what anyone else is doing. Apparently, according to him, my music was disruptive.

The next day I handed him a four-page essay on why metal is not as disruptive as hip hop. It was a pretty lame thesis, but he gave me an A (as part of an individual assignment) and even asked me for a list of some bands to get into. One of the bands I recommended was Opeth, and a week later I saw him at the mall wearing an Opeth t-shirt.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
21.05.2011 - 18:21
Vikcen
Metálico
Written by Troy Killjoy on 21.05.2011 at 17:06

In my grade 10 English class we were allowed listening to music "quietly" (headphones). I never listened to my music loudly because everyone else listened to pop/hip hop and I didn't want to break their collective appreciation of each other's music.

But one day someone was playing 50 Cent or something, so fucking loud. And then a bunch of people started "rapping" the lyrics, so I just fucking CRANKED Immortal's "Solarfall" and everyone shut right up. Then the teacher asked me to turn my music down, so I told him it's not any different than what anyone else is doing. Apparently, according to him, my music was disruptive.

The next day I handed him a four-page essay on why metal is not as disruptive as hip hop. It was a pretty lame thesis, but he gave me an A (as part of an individual assignment) and even asked me for a list of some bands to get into. One of the bands I recommended was Opeth, and a week later I saw him at the mall wearing an Opeth t-shirt.

Hahahah, it is very good.

(i understand it is true =))