Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

16.09.2007 - 19:29
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Wow... This shure thing sucks... And the worst thing maybe is, that his 5yr son also died... RIP everyone.
----
16.09.2007 - 20:21
LeDruide

Yeah, that sucks, he was one of the greatest rally drivers. We should also think about his wife and daughter.
16.09.2007 - 20:53
Remus

I'm sorry that he died but he wasn't one of the greatest rally drivers. The games named after him implied that he was really good but i belive he actually won the WRC only once in the late 90's.
----
Procrastinate, NOW!
16.09.2007 - 22:02
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
but any sport isn't just about winning, but as well about being known by public...and to make the sport you are doing popular the way like he did is valuable as well as being first three years in a row or so...
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

29.09.2007 - 04:12
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Well, he was one of teh greatest, this sucks big time. I had the game for my PlayStation "CollinMcRae Ralli 2.0". I've never been like a fan of sports but sometimes I watched rally. This is indeed sad news. May he rest in peace.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
29.09.2007 - 07:33
tulkas
el parcero
it is very sad, specially about his 5 year old son, and his friend who was also with his 7 year old son. what a shame! and i don't think that it matters if he was or wasn't THE best driver, what matters was that he was someone who was beloved by many within the WRC world, and he will be missed by many around the world
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top