Metal Storm logo
HIM - Ville Valo Arrested For Threatening Neighbor

According to the Finnish tabloid newspaper Iltalehti, HIM. frontman Ville Valo was taken into custody by the Finnish police over the weekend for allegedly threatening to kill his neighbor and resisting arrest.

At approximately 2:30 in the morning Monday morning (Feb. 6), Valo allegedly became belligerent and violent while spending time at his apartment building, which is located in the Eira district of Helsinki. For reasons that are unclear, Ville is said to have thrown a flower pot at his neighbor's door, after which he was confronted by his neighbor and a brawl ensued. The police were called by the neighbor's wife and two officers came to the scene but were unable to calm Valo down, who reportedly had to be restrained with handcuffs.

Valo, 29, spent the night in police custody and reportedly admitted threatening the neighbor but failed to provide a clear motive for his actions.

No injuries were reported in the incident, although the neighbor's door did suffer some minor damage.

According to Iltalehti, Valo was involved in previous disturbances within the same housing organization.

The neighbors refused to comment the issue, according to the report.

Sources:
http://www.blabbermouth.net
http://www.iltalehti.fi/2006/02/09/200602074072010_uu.shtml

Band profile: HIM
Posted: 09.02.2006 by Promonex

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 41 users
24.09.2007 - 21:56
Sunioj

I wonder why he got so angry? And he threw a flower pot...HAH!
25.09.2007 - 02:21
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Written by Sunioj on 24.09.2007 at 21:56

I wonder why he got so angry? And he threw a flower pot...HAH!

dave mustaine hella met dave ellefson (former bassist) by throwing a potted plant into ellefsons window cause he was playing bass too loud.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.

Hits total: 8439 | This month: 3