Metal Storm logo
Hate Forest

01.06.2006 - 07:10
Southern Wind
Account deleted
I'm beginning to feel OBSESSED by this band... at first I didn't like them that much, I thought they were the typical one-album-that-carries-the-weight-of-a-whole-discography group, but in these last months I had been listening concentrated to all their stuff and everything is freakin' awesome, the most stunning Black Metal band I know....

My favourite albums are (of course) Battlefields and also Purity, both keep a SO strong atmospere that makes you feel in the middle of something big, makes you concentrate only in the music and nothing more nmatters... if there's one band that makes you feel like trying a very hard drug, it is Hate Forest played loud.

NOW PLAYING:
BAND: Hate Forest
ALBUM: Scythia
SONG: Shining Abyss
01.06.2006 - 20:36
Southern Wind
Account deleted
oh, awesome to see you like Weakling btw, I thought I was the only one into that extraordinary BM band...
going back to Hate Forest, you're damn right... they're by far the best BM band with Deathster vocals.
21.06.2006 - 10:14
Ba'al Peor
Account deleted
"at first I didn't like them that much, I thought they were the typical one-album-that-carries-the-weight-of-a-whole-discography group"

Thats what i thought at first, ill have to start listening to them again.
21.06.2006 - 13:06
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
there first 3 albums are all very good, especially battlefields. im not sure on the 'sorrow' album yet. its in a more primitive repetitive direction to the other stuff and is very good if you're in the right mood, but defenitly not their best.

the vocals have nothing to do with death metal, apart from the fact they are quite deeply growled. but they're not done in a deathg metal style on any of the albums.
----
"This rudderless world is not shaped my metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us"

Read Watchmen.
29.06.2006 - 19:15
Basso
Account deleted
I never gave theese guys a chanse even though I love drudkh, mainly since I cant take their music seriously when they say "By buying this album you support the thought of the eradication of subhumans" or something like that. I have always had a hard time liking NSBM bands anyway, the only one I managed to swallow was Kataxu.
29.06.2006 - 20:04
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
Written by Guest on 29.06.2006 at 19:15

I cant take their music seriously when they say "By buying this album you support the thought of the eradication of subhumans" or something like that.

i have six of their cds and none of them say anything like that. they don't have an official website and they don't appear to have any interviews flotaing around on the net.

you're thinking of someone else.
----
"This rudderless world is not shaped my metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us"

Read Watchmen.
29.06.2006 - 20:22
Southern Wind
Account deleted
Written by -tom- on 29.06.2006 at 20:04

Written by Guest on 29.06.2006 at 19:15

I cant take their music seriously when they say "By buying this album you support the thought of the eradication of subhumans" or something like that.

i have six of their cds and none of them say anything like that. they don't have an official website and they don't appear to have any interviews flotaing around on the net.

you're thinking of someone else.

hehehe maybe Temnozor, I had heard that they say something like "if you're not white and buy this album you're supporting your future annihilation"... assholes, anyway... I don't realy care... both Temnozor and Hate Forest are over-the-top bands.
29.06.2006 - 20:53
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
i read that too. lots of NS bands put that kind of stuff in their sleeve notes as though referring to the holocaust is doing their political opinions any favours.

by the way, for the benefit of those that don'talready hate myspace: http://www.myspace.com/nietzscheism

Quote:
READ BEFORE ADDING - Hate Forest is an elitist Black Metal band. Posers, goths, fags, emo kids, fans of cradle of filth, dimmu borgir, children of bodom, grindcore, hardcore, power metal, etc. WILL be denied. Every subhuman buying Hate Forest releases buys a weapon against himself. This is a FANSITE.

i felt my IQ gradually decresing as i read that setence
----

Read Watchmen.
30.06.2006 - 19:39
Basso
Account deleted
Ok I am really sorry if I offended any fans then, and I will correct myself. "Every subhuman buying HATE FOREST releases buys a weapon against himself." is the sentence I reffered to and it is found here: "http://www.supernalmusic.com/labels/supernal/hate_forest.htm". I stand corrected and once again apologize. Hmm maybe I shall give Hate Forest a chanse, having a hard time deciding since I really think the nazi ideology is just retarded.

@Tommy tee: Haha yeah it really is silly that thoose that want tr00 and underground kvlt black metal go to myspace and makes fan-sites. I mean wtf? that will totally promote them more or less, and aint that the opposite of what and underground and kvlt band wants? Haha
30.06.2006 - 20:03
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
Written by Guest on 30.06.2006 at 19:39

Ok I am really sorry if I offended any fans then, and I will correct myself. "Every subhuman buying HATE FOREST releases buys a weapon against himself." is the sentence I reffered to and it is found here: "http://www.supernalmusic.com/labels/supernal/hate_forest.htm". I stand corrected and once again apologize.

hmm. it might be the label owner who said that rather than the band themselves.

i mean, the label owner is retarded enough to review his own band on MA. hes not even sensible enough to avoid mentioning the albums he personally compared his work to in his own labels advertisements : http://www.metal-archives.com/review.php?id=60256
http://www.supernalmusic.com/labels/supernal/benighted_leams.htm
----

Read Watchmen.
30.06.2006 - 20:31
Basso
Account deleted
hahaha holy poop on a stick! That cant be serious can it? Haha
30.06.2006 - 20:52
Damnated
Churchburner
The band is pretty good, regardless of their repetivity. I agree that the vocals sound more deathish, but not quite. I'm corious, though, about Blood of Kingu(the Ukranian one). Did you guys hear anything from them?
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
30.06.2006 - 23:45
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
nothing is released by blood of kingu yet. i heard about a month go that its partially recorded.
----

Read Watchmen.
30.06.2006 - 23:57
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Their name is so cliche it makes me laugh. Anyways, since so many people have been saying good things about them, I'll check them out.
30.06.2006 - 23:59
Prugor
Mr. Offensive
Ive liked Hate Forest for a while now, thanks to Zombie Shepard. I listen to most of the albums often, depends on what I'm doing really. I think my fav though is Battlefields.
----
Ah... Girl look at that body, Ah... I work out
01.07.2006 - 02:03
danzig111
Account deleted
i was just going to ask if they were Nazis.....alot ov Slavic BM bands seem to be NS.
01.07.2006 - 14:03
Damnated
Churchburner
Written by Guest on 01.07.2006 at 02:03

i was just going to ask if they were Nazis.....alot ov Slavic BM bands seem to be NS.

This is a hard thing to answer, cuz NS is one thing, and these bands use it as an ideology, I mean they aren't necesarily nazis. But slavic bands IMO couldn't possibly be nazis, cuz conform this ideology, all slavic nations are 'subhumans'
----

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
01.07.2006 - 15:27
Basso
Account deleted
LoL, maybe they just use the NS tag to stay underground?
02.07.2006 - 05:39
Southern Wind
Account deleted
Written by Damnated on 01.07.2006 at 14:03

This is a hard thing to answer, cuz NS is one thing, and these bands use it as an ideology, I mean they aren't necesarily nazis. But slavic bands IMO couldn't possibly be nazis, cuz conform this ideology, all slavic nations are 'subhumans'

To be natonalistic seems to be so political incorrect nowadays that they call you nazi immediately... Hate Forest has a concept based in slavonic glory and such, but as long as I know they don't spread any racist ideology... to be proud of own's culture it's something positive.
02.07.2006 - 16:01
Damnated
Churchburner
Written by Guest on 02.07.2006 at 05:39

To be natonalistic seems to be so political incorrect nowadays that they call you nazi immediately... Hate Forest has a concept based in slavonic glory and such, but as long as I know they don't spread any racist ideology... to be proud of own's culture it's something positive.

I agree. Today to be proud on your nation and on your history is a bad thing.
----

02.07.2006 - 22:14
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
why would anyone be "proud" of what they were born into?

i have an interest in local history (my local area, not my country) but pride? what happened before i was here isn't a personal acomplishment
----

Read Watchmen.
02.07.2006 - 22:50
danzig111
Account deleted

No........Slavs are not 'sub-humans' by Nazi Ideology! Neo-Nazism is big in Poland and there are also many Skins in Russia. Slavic People are WHITE, why wouldn't they be ov the pure race? Seriously......

I'm sure that during WWII, Slavic Nations were considered POLITICAL OPPONENTS ov the Nazis, seeing as just about all Eastern European countries belonged to The Soviet Union (and were therefore Communist).
03.07.2006 - 04:43
Daru Jericho
Didn't Hitler want to make the Eastern Europeans his slaves or something?

But back on topic, can someone recommend me the best album of this band? I've been meaning to check them out for a while.
----
Aborted Misanthropic Smurf Puppy On Acid.

03.07.2006 - 13:06
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
^ try and get the battlefields album. probably their best.

if anyone cares, te blood of kingu album is being recorded now according to the new supernal catalogue
----

Read Watchmen.
04.07.2006 - 17:10
Damnated
Churchburner
Written by Guest on 02.07.2006 at 22:50

No........Slavs are not 'sub-humans' by Nazi Ideology!

Yes, they are! Google it. read 'Mein Kampf' for ex
----

17.08.2006 - 23:35
Basso
Account deleted
Im now giving Battlefields a listen. It's really heavy , trance evoking..... I feel like im going to war while listening to it...
18.10.2006 - 11:28
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Daru Jericho on 03.07.2006 at 04:43

Didn't Hitler want to make the Eastern Europeans his slaves or something?

But back on topic, can someone recommend me the best album of this band? I've been meaning to check them out for a while.

LOL

Hitler well he wanty move latviabs, estonians,and lithaininas in other side of Ural Mountains, ir soemwhere there, but Ukrainians dunno Russians, hmm dunno, thats hat teach us in school, but Hitler after ocupie teritory didnt know what to do, he hasnt decidet yet, plan was cancel till thay win in Esat or all war
If you wanna I can teach you lil historic lessen in PM

About band, this are lil diferent how Nocturnal Mortum, ist more NS, bM band and its more purer black metal band and alos Holy Blood are great abnd from Ukraina
About tgis band if you can get all albums and EP, even EP are harder thay are wounderfull
My fav are ''Purity'' and thay had some Best Of too
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
26.06.2007 - 18:50
Basso
Account deleted
Damn this band has grown heavily on me...... well here I am to say Hate Forest rules...Mainly Battlefields, Purity and Sorrow has cought my ears
26.06.2007 - 19:26
APOHAKC
The Bard
I heard some more songs, but I was little confused with sounds of some raw machinery, or chainsaw, or maybe that were some backgroud guitars, very good band, but sometimes just to hard to listen, I must be in the special mood
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
26.06.2007 - 19:37
Damnated
Churchburner
i've tried to upload a Sorrow on some private torrent site, but it got deleted because it was hate inducing material. i guess it was the album name that blew the cover...
----