Metal Storm logo
Cadaveria - New Video Coming Soon

Cadaveria has scheduled a new music video for the song "Anagram". The track comes off the band's new album "In Your Blood", recently released by Season of Mist.
The shootings will start on September 30, 2007. Cadaveria (herself) revealed "the images will be disquieting and sick".

The band has recently posted on its official website a summary of Cadaveria and Marçelo Santos apparition on Rock TV Sky Channel, presenting the new CD. Go to this link to see what happened.

Source: cadaveria.com
Band profile: Cadaveria
Posted: 29.09.2007 by Jason W.

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 1 user
29.09.2007 - 14:02
Linak
I Own You Bitch
Please be better than the last one, be better than the last one, be better than the last one >.<
----
Stick this up your fucking pee-aitch-dee.
30.09.2007 - 04:51
Jason W.
Razorbliss
staff
Written by Linak on 29.09.2007 at 14:02

Please be better than the last one, be better than the last one, be better than the last one >.<

Well we certainly disagree on this! I hope it's just as odd as the last one... it's one of my top videos of the year!
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley
30.09.2007 - 18:37
Linak
I Own You Bitch
Seriously? The only good thing about both the video and the song was Cadaveria's outfit! Ah... too bad, I really did love that band you know?
----
Stick this up your fucking pee-aitch-dee.
02.10.2007 - 19:36
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I never had liked videos of this band so doubt what will be this
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 2512 | This month: 7