Metal Storm logo
The Eternal - New Album On The Way

Mark Kelson from Australian The Eternal has issued the following update on the band's website:

"I'm very happy to announce that after two and a half years of writing & recording demos, we have completed 17 songs for our new album "Kartika". We will only be recording 10-12 songs for the final album, but I feel very satisfied that we have an excess of great material to choose from. I really feel fans of our music will not be disappointed with what we are about to unleash! We have really tried to incorporate sounds that we love, and have used a couple of interesting instruments such as the Chinese Pipa and the Hammer Dulcimer. I have had much fun playing around with Melotron's and Analogue Synthesizer's as well.

We are focused on making this a very organic album and will be steering away from over triggered drums and too many digital synthesizer's etc, By no means have we become a 70's Progressive band, but we are surely trying to aim for that fat organic sound which seems to be lacking in a lot of over produced production line metal albums at the moment.

We are booked at Broadcast Studios in Adelaide, Australia on the 14th of December 2007 to commence drums with engineer Ian Miller. Ian & I will be co-producing the album. We will be recording guitars in Melbourne at the end of December & the start of January. We still aim to have everything ready to master in Feb/March 2008."

The songs completed are:

01. Self Inflicted
02. Means for an Ending
03. Blood
04. Without Reason
05. A Pale Reflection
06. Illuminate
07. Walk Beside You
08. Brighter Day
09. Kartika
10. Silence
11. July
12. Lost Our Way
13. Inside the Grey
14. I've Seen The Dream Through Someone Else's Eyes
15. Sunshine
16. Frozen Sun
17. Last Embrace

Source: the-eternal.com
Band profile: The Eternal
Posted: 01.10.2007 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 3 users
01.10.2007 - 13:36
Elijah
Dance, bitch!
Now that's some good news.
----
01.10.2007 - 14:55
Katatronik
Angel of Lust
Yeah, great news indeed! Looking forward to the new album, this band is amazing and the previous album too!
----

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear,
and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
Howard Phillips Lovecraft
02.10.2007 - 20:04
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Damn I miss old good Criptall Darkness but them are lil worse how was CD but still kick ass
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 2785 | This month: 4