Metal Storm logo
Negura Bunget - Join Forces With Lupus Lounge

Romanian band Negura Bunget and Lupus Lounge have agreed upon an encompassing collaboration. Among other things, Lupus Lounge will re-release "From Transylvanian Forests" as well as the albums "Zirnindu-Sa", "Maiastru Sfetnic" and "Sala Molksa" with extensive bonus material. The band is also planning a new recording of the album "Maiastru Sfetnic" featuring a traditional Transylvanian orchestra. Negura Bunget are going to fulfil their contract with the label Code666, but have voiced their trust in Lupus Lounge in that a contract on future releases after the cessation of the cooperation with Code666 has already been signed. In its music, this ambitious and challenging (their listeners as well as themselves) band unites original Black Metal atmospheres with many-layered arrangements deeply inspired by local Transylvanian spirituality and folklore. The band garnered much praise for their last two albums, "'N Crugu Bradului" and "Ôm", and their concert audience agrees that Negura Bunget's music is a law unto itself.

Source: lupuslounge.com
Band profile: Negură Bunget
Posted: 30.09.2007 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 3 users
01.10.2007 - 19:29
antharyel

negura bunget are awesome.. ^_^ \m/ romania fucking roolz....
----
Ingerii sa te violeze..
02.10.2007 - 20:00
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Interesting news
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 2473 | This month: 6