Metal Storm logo
Autumn - New Video Online

09/30/2007 Satellites video online at TMF

The brand new video for My New Time album opener Satellites can be viewed online at Dutch music network TMF's web site now! We're very proud of the result and wish to thank everyone involved for great times and a brilliant outcome!

Check out the video on www.tmf.nl and feel free to comment on what you think of it! Thanks for your time!

Cheerz,

Autumn

Source: autumn-band.com
Band profile: Autumn
Posted: 01.10.2007 by dismaleuphony

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 3 users
02.10.2007 - 20:03
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Didnt like song and video
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
02.10.2007 - 21:20
Jason W.
Razorbliss
Written by Bad English on 02.10.2007 at 20:03

Ahh, well, I guess it's hard to like a video when you don't like the song... But, I think it's a really good video, because the filming is done very professionally and something actually happens in it. But of course I love it because it's off what may be my favorite CD of 2007, so I'd say I'm very biased
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley
02.10.2007 - 21:28
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Jason W. on 02.10.2007 at 21:20

Written by Bad English on 02.10.2007 at 20:03

Ahh, well, I guess it's hard to like a video when you don't like the song... But, I think it's a really good video, because the filming is done very professionally and something actually happens in it. But of course I love it because it's off what may be my favorite CD of 2007, so I'd say I'm very biased

I like some vidoes even if i dont like song but this is not in that case
I like early videos I mean like nature, streets, studio etc
Like Morgana Lefay - 'Holow'
GnR - 'Dont Cry'
some eraly 90ties and late 80ties video was great
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
02.10.2007 - 23:42
albatros

What I think is special about the song, is that it starts like an off the shelf la-la-la song and suddenly there is this tender solo passage, where you notice, that something really intimate and important is going on and then there is a quite bombastic finale. Lovely

The video is giving me ambiguous feelings. I think it's technically very well done and they picked some great locations for it .. on the other hand it has some artificial and constructed feel to it, that might take a while for me to appreciate. However, i guess, that's just the way videos are being made nowadays and I'm just a grumpy old man

There is this "premeditated dying" video from Autumn circulating on you tube, which is the total opposite and captures Nienke's natural personality perfectly, as well as the typical atmosphere, that is connected with an Autumn show.

O, yes I love that band and I also like the new album a lot
03.10.2007 - 00:37
Jason W.
Razorbliss
Written by albatros on 02.10.2007 at 23:42

O, yes I love that band and I also like the new album a lot

Yes I've seen that video too, and it's certainly more natural, as are the accoustic session videos they did But I like the "Satellites" song the most so it makes this new video that much better to me
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley
02.12.2007 - 17:40
face_your_demons

i love the band and the song!
----

Hits total: 2507 | This month: 6