Metal Storm logo
Atrocity - "Todessehnsucht" Re-release

The classic is available again! The second ATROCITY album "Todessehnsucht" (Longing For Death) will be re-released on 15th October 2007 in a most exclusive digipak version. The American fans can look forward to the 5th of November to get this masterpiece including the Death coverversion "Archangel"! Remastered by Alex Krull at Mastersound Studio.

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Atrocity
Posted: 02.10.2007 by dismaleuphony

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 11   Visited by: 1 user
02.10.2007 - 22:25
Queen Of Hippies
Account deleted
Oh my god! I want it :'(!
02.10.2007 - 23:00
Jason W.
Razorbliss
Written by Guest on 02.10.2007 at 22:25

Yeah tell me about it! I looked for it like 5 years ago and it was already difficult to find! I've had it in bad mp3 form, but a remastered version is already on my purchase list
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley
02.10.2007 - 23:03
Queen Of Hippies
Account deleted
EDIT: I quoted you, so that you could see I replied .
Written by Jason W. on 02.10.2007 at 23:00

Written by Guest on 02.10.2007 at 22:25

Yeah tell me about it! I looked for it like 5 years ago and it was already difficult to find! I've had it in bad mp3 form, but a remastered version is already on my purchase list

Yeah, that'll enable me to find it.

Are you one of the very few fans of this although-oh-so-great-and-important-band too?
02.10.2007 - 23:34
Mega-Slayer

^^^ I am, I own their first two albums. They are pioneers of technical death metal, I tracked them down on ebay. They weren't cheap, but I was very pleased with them.I myself prefer "Hallucinations",catchier and Alex Krull sounds much more distinct and insane,and the album concept is horrific and well written. I was lucky enough to get "Todessehnsucht" about two months ago actually, without knowing I luckily got a press with "Archangel". The last 5 songs on there are phenomenal, I think I may get the re-release.
----

Intestinally Punctured Smurf
02.10.2007 - 23:37
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Great some old death metal hhhe always good
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
02.10.2007 - 23:59
Queen Of Hippies
Account deleted
It's nice to know other people here appreciate Atrocity... It's hard to find people who like them.
And all the more difficult to find someone who has the same respect and fascination for Alexander Krull . I love his music, and hair. But his hair more than music... .
03.10.2007 - 00:16
Icewings
La Luna
YAY , ohh I have always love the hair
----

Metalheads for Black Lives and Land Back
03.10.2007 - 00:31
Jason W.
Razorbliss
Written by Guest on 02.10.2007 at 23:59

It's nice to know other people here appreciate Atrocity... It's hard to find people who like them.
And all the more difficult to find someone who has the same respect and fascination for Alexander Krull . I love his music, and hair. But his hair more than music... .

He quite possibly has the best hair in metal in my opinion... When I saw him (in Leaves Eyes form) in August, several women kept screaming "I love your hair," so I think he's got some fame from it And in response to your earlier comment, yes, Atrocity has always been a challenging band to listen to - and Alex's skills behind the music seem to equal his skills writing and performing. I love the music from BLUT to Atlantis to Gemini. Too many people forget about the death metal days for the band and only think of their 1997-on years, once he met Liv!
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley
03.10.2007 - 04:17
Promonex
Cathemeral
Alex Krull is pretty much my role-model when it comes to hair

Btw, Destruction greeted him in the booklet of "All Hell Breaks Loose" - as Rapunzel

Have never cared much about the band though. Got the album on my HDD, but can't recall having listened to it more than thrice.
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26
03.10.2007 - 13:19
Katatronik
Angel of Lust
Good work and good news, this is very interesting...
----

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear,
and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
Howard Phillips Lovecraft
04.10.2007 - 00:15
Mega-Slayer

^^^ I really only like their death metal days, I think its cool when bands try to expand and try new things,but you dont have to change the genre entirely!
----

Intestinally Punctured Smurf

Hits total: 2660 | This month: 3