Metal Storm logo
Forgotten Tomb - Update From The Band

Exclusive news was posted on the Italian Doom Metal band's website:

Herr Morbid entered the german Dark Metal legends Bethlehem as the new guitar player!! This is the announcement, directly from the Official Bethlehem MySpace: "We proudly present our new guitarist known as "Herr Morbid" of Forgotten Tomb. Bartsch and Morbid soon will start writing a new Bethlehem longplayer for 2008 which more will follow the dark path again, containing some more sick and disturbing ideas like once done on the 90s albums. All other informations who else will play on this record are given to a later date and arent relevant yet. First we have to collect some song ideas, so please dont bother bout possible vocal rumours or other useless things spred around in the underground at the moment. Thank you." Be prepared!!!

After the successful gigs in Finland, the band is ready to hit the road again. October the 13th will see the 4 bastards invading Spain for the first time, headlining the second day of the "Satan Lives Fest II" (see flyer on the right). Spanish fanatics, don't miss this gig!! Visit the Tour-section for more details.

New album of the band will be tentatively titled "Under Saturn Retrograde", and it will include something like 7 or 8 songs. As recently reported by Herr Morbid, 5 songs have been already written, and the general sound of the album has been defined "Extremely obscure and uncompromising. The people who talked shit about us because of 'Negative Megalomania' will have to eat their shit back, 100% guaranteed." . The album should be recorded in Spring 2008, and released in Summer/Autumn 2008, most probably still on Avantgarde Music.

The band is still organizing gigs all around Europe, so if you're a professional organizer and you want to book the band for 1 or more gigs, now you can write at this new address: NOSPAMbooking@forgottentomb.com (remove NOSPAM before writing).

1 new gig confirmed for January 2008. The band will join Hate-Grindcore legends Cripple Bastards for a special show in Torino, Italy. More details in the Tour section.

Source: forgottentomb.com
Band profile: Forgotten Tomb
Posted: 03.10.2007 by Kariasakis7

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 6 users
03.10.2007 - 17:45
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Good news and also interesting, but only Bethlehem album what I anjoy are 'Dark Metal' but still tis is good news
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
04.10.2007 - 12:47
Katatronik
Angel of Lust
This is interesting indeed, I'd like to hear some new Bethlehem stuff with Herr Morbid as guitarist... Can't wait for the new Forgotten Tomb album too!
----

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear,
and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
Howard Phillips Lovecraft

Hits total: 3346 | This month: 5