Metal Storm logo
Bal-Sagoth - Parts Ways With Drummer, Replacement Announced

The following update was posted on Nuclear Blast Records website:

"Britannia´s symphonic War Metal heroes Bal-Sagoth and drummer Dan Mullins have officially parted ways. Mullins is replaced full time by Paul "Wak" Jackson, who also assumed kit duties for Bal-Sagoth during their two most recent live shows. Paul is also the drummer for the bands Extreme Maggot Infestation and Decimation of Truth. Bal-Sagoth released their current and highly acclaimed album "The Chthonic Chronicles" in March 2006."

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Bal-Sagoth
Posted: 05.10.2007 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 12 users
05.10.2007 - 17:38
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Sad news
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
05.10.2007 - 17:48
Baz Anderson

Hmm well thats not very good, they only did one album with him and it was a great album
I hope this new guy can liven up the music a bit more for future - but still - that they have replaced their drummer shows that the band is still alive!
I was wondering if they were going to stop after the originally planned six albums, but now there is maybe hope for more
05.10.2007 - 20:46
Raziel X

Superb they have parted ways with him... Actually, Chthonic Chronicles was a great album which really needed some time for me to get used to it. Also the drumming was solid, but I just felt that drums on the previous releases were done much better, esp. on the first three albums, but also with Dave Macintosh on drums (he was a bit greedy to leave for DragonForce). The band of the new drummer seems to be a pretty brutal band playing death metal... That´s better than a doom metal drummer ... So again I hope for great drums
06.10.2007 - 04:38
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
War Metal? who are they? bolt thrower? LOL
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.

Hits total: 3527 | This month: 4