Metal Storm logo
Poema Arcanus - Update From The Band

The following message was posted on the band's website:

''Hello Everybody

Looks like we had left this space a bit forgotten for a while?

But there is a good reason for that, and it is that we have been locked in our rehearsal room writing and arranging new music for our upcoming album. Besides that we hadn't that much to tell you ? it is such a paradox that the most exciting part of being a band (the process of giving shape to the new songs) is the one you have the less to talk about.

It would have been no fun to make news updates such as "well, this week we have been rehearsing", and then, the week after something like "ok, this week we have been also rehearsing", so we preferred just to stay quiet and concentrate on the music.

We have also dumped some new songs as always, so the process is not a quick one for us ? in other words, it seems like we always have to take a couple centuries to write a damn album ? hoho.

We stopped our live activities for some time due to Claudio becoming a father (Congratulations to him and Ivania for their beautiful daughter Beatriz) so, for obvious reasons, he wanted to be at home as much as possible.

However, we'll be hitting the stages again next week, as we will be playing with the great band Twilight Mist, who are releasing their demo. The gig will take place in Santiago (Oxido Bar) this Saturday (May, 26). For further details check the "Gigs" section of this site.''

Source: poemaarcanus.cl
Band profile: Poema Arcanus
Posted: 05.10.2007 by Kariasakis7

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 13 users
05.10.2007 - 20:39
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Good news., long time when I hear last time about them
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
06.10.2007 - 00:00
Darth Satanious
Post Destroyer
More people should take a listen to this band.
----
Christless

Hits total: 2997 | This month: 4