Metal Storm logo
Forbidden - To Reunite For Select Shows

According to the band's MySpace page, Legendary San Francisco Bay Area thrashers Forbidden will reunite for several shows in 2008. Russ Anderson (vocals), Craig Locicero (guitar), Paul Bostaph (drums), Matt Camacho (bass) and Glen Alvelais (guitar) will bring something that so many of their peers, old-school fans and especially the younger generation of fans that never got to see Forbidden live have been asking for: a true Forbidden reunion!

Craig Locicero stated , "We want to show everyone what we used to do was as relevant and powerful as anybody else of that era. The gravity of our influence is really dawning on us now and we're very humbled. We owe it in turn back to those who supported our influenced us in the past. We'll be concentrating mostly on Forbidden Evil and Twisted Into Form material to give the people what they want. The time is right and it's gonna be a lot of fun. 2008 will also be the 20th anniversary for the release Forbidden Evil. It'll be VERY HEAVY and we're all excited to get started."

Added drummer Paul Bostaph (ex-Slayer, Testament): "Though out the years I've been asked about Forbidden by many people. Fans and friends alike have been wanting to see us play live again. I'm very happy to see this become a reality! I've been honored to play in some great bands. To play with Craig, Glenn, Matt and Russ (a truly great vocalist) again will be a longtime wish come true. I hope Forbidden fans get a kick outta this as much as I will!"

Forbidden is looking to book one Bay Area show for late January early February and look into some festivals in Europe, Japan and Australia starting in late May. These will all be exclusive gigs and there are no plans for a full-fledged tour, at least not in the immediate future. Locicero says, "We'll put our blood and guts into it and give it all we've got! Get ready to have your heads ripped off, motherfuckers!!!"

Any promoters and booking agents that need to get a hold of the band can reach out to them at http://www.myspace.com/forbidden__evil.

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Forbidden
Posted: 05.10.2007 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 8 users
05.10.2007 - 20:42
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Damn great I love those guys thay will kick asses
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
06.10.2007 - 13:52
Thryce
Retired Staff
This is great news indeed. I have a dark-brown feeling they'll be coming to Graspop Metal Meeting, hope I can see them there.
----
Your favorite band sucks.
06.10.2007 - 14:57
Syk
myspace/bonerama
New Zealand! New Zealand! New Zealand! New Zealand!
----
death ? thrash ? death/doom/prog ? Hail Zoldon!

he's not the kind you have to wind up on Sundays
06.10.2007 - 17:03
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
when they are over in Europe for a couple of festivals (I am sure of Graspop & Wacken) they sure will do a Dynamo club gig too. And guess who will try to get in there?
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

13.01.2008 - 12:59
DGYDP
Account deleted
Awesome news! Going to see them at Graspop ... HELL YEAH.
14.02.2008 - 12:10
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
seeing them in SF with Death Angel. its final.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.

Hits total: 2365 | This month: 5