Metal Storm logo
"Horrified" vs "Scum"----Repulsion versus Napalm Death.

Poll

Which grind masterpiece do you prefer?

Repulsion's "Horrified"
Napalm Death's "Scum"

Total votes: 19
08.10.2007 - 19:59
Mad Laughter
Account deleted
Ok, this was HARD. I went with Horrified, because I know everyone else is gonna go with Scum. Repulsion might well be my favorite grind band. Both albums are equally important and influential....
08.10.2007 - 20:08
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I vote for Napalm Death but did you read rulles about how you shood open poll?
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
10.04.2008 - 23:07
diSEMBOWELMENT
Account deleted
little lesson in history:

in 1986, horrified was released, ON VINYL. yes on vinyl not only as a demo which the metal-archives claim, but there were only a few copies available (less than 1000) and that's why not much people have heard of this band. 2 years after scum came out, horrified was released through a record label and more people started to listen to this stuff. what i want to point out is, without the release of horrified in 1986, bands like carcass, terrorizer and napalm death would have never became the brutal and outstanding grind bands they are today, sadly most people don't know this.

my vote goes to mighty repulsion anyday.
10.04.2008 - 23:53
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Horrified of course, cause like said in the post above mine it was released BEFORE Scum. And, yes, Napalm Death were influenced by it a lot. They even acknowledge so themselves in Choosing Death (must read for those interested in grindcore and to a lesser extent death metal, because most of the book is on grind and not really death)
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

11.04.2008 - 02:27
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
I'm also going to vote for Repulsion. Horrified is just dirtier and catchier than Scum.
17.08.2011 - 15:18
SAG

"Scum" always