Metal Storm logo
Metalstorm not loading

‹‹ Back to Bugs
12.10.2007 - 20:28
Lord TJ

I don't know if this is a possible bug, or if this only happens to me. I remember the old problem of everything taking ages to load, but sometimes metalstorm will not load at all, and I have to restart my browser. Is this a bug or something?
----
Visit the "Black Metal Page" on facebook, my page delivers everything black metal - Memes - Music - Humor - Interviews - Discussion.

https://www.facebook.com/TheBMPage
12.10.2007 - 23:45
wrathchild

Written by Lord TJ on 12.10.2007 at 20:28

I don't know if this is a possible bug, or if this only happens to me. I remember the old problem of everything taking ages to load, but sometimes metalstorm will not load at all, and I have to restart my browser. Is this a bug or something?

You restart your browser? Doesn't it work when you just refresh the page?
I noticed that sometimes I get a loading error page but when it's happening, it's happening very quickly (not as if I had to wait for the page to load for hours to then realize it couldn't be loaded). And refreshing the page (F5) has always solved the problem.
----
La belleza no reside en lo que puedas crear, sino en lo que eres capaz de transmitir
Beauty resides not in what you're able to create, but in what you're able to communicate

Txus, Mägo De Oz
13.10.2007 - 03:06
Baz Anderson

for some reason the (now old) "Funny Stuff..." thread sometimes never wanted to load - I don't know if it was because of various images and content in the thread, but it wasn't even like it was loading really slowly - it just wasn't at all
but still - I have had no problems recently at all
13.10.2007 - 05:26
Lord TJ

Written by wrathchild on 12.10.2007 at 23:45

You restart your browser? Doesn't it work when you just refresh the page?
I noticed that sometimes I get a loading error page but when it's happening, it's happening very quickly (not as if I had to wait for the page to load for hours to then realize it couldn't be loaded). And refreshing the page (F5) has always solved the problem.

Yea, I just close and reopen the browser. You know that bar at the bottom that fills up as it loads? Well it will just sit there not moving an inch and if I leave it, it will say it times out. When I hit refresh, it doesn't change anything. Though I am mostly on Metalstorm when I am at school, the school uses IE7, here I use FireFox and I haven't had a problem so far.
----
Visit the "Black Metal Page" on facebook, my page delivers everything black metal - Memes - Music - Humor - Interviews - Discussion.

13.10.2007 - 10:36
GT
Coffee!!
@TJ D: haven't had that problem with MS, but with some other websites...so I don't think it's a problem with this site only...might be your browser. I only have the problem when using Explorer never with Firefox
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
14.10.2007 - 19:44
Lord TJ

It must be something with Explorer then, I am 85% on Metalstorm when I am at school, schools use Internet Explorer 7 because they don't allow FireFox. Tomorrow I will try and go on multiple sites at school to see if any lock up and I will report it here.
----

15.10.2007 - 03:54
selken
Irreligious
Maybe its a problem with your ISP (Internet Services Provider) because I used to have the same problem, EVEN I could not "ping" nor "trace" the site, I tried even to visit another .ee pages and they didn't work, but now without a reason this never happened again.
----
15.10.2007 - 04:27
Lord TJ

Then wouldn't it be a constant problem? I don't think so because it only happens once in a while.
----

15.10.2007 - 17:55
selken
Irreligious
Not necessarily remember that thousands of people are visiting hundreds of sites at the same time, the resolving of .ee has a lower priority when comparing with .com .org or .tk domains.
----
03.11.2007 - 00:02
Fuath

i get similar problems, except sometimes i cant get on here for days, it just comes up with "internet explorer cannot display this page"
i tried refreshing, and typing in the adress again, and starting up the browser again, but none have worked
----
FRACTALS!!!!!

03.11.2007 - 00:16
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Fuath on 03.11.2007 at 00:02

i get similar problems, except sometimes i cant get on here for days, it just comes up with "internet explorer cannot display this page"
i tried refreshing, and typing in the adress again, and starting up the browser again, but none have worked

MS server and (baz sad Host ) has been down for 4 days
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
03.11.2007 - 00:21
Fuath

ok, thanks, it has done it more than once though, do u know if this problem has been occuring frequently of late? (past month)
----
FRACTALS!!!!!

03.11.2007 - 01:07
Baz Anderson

I what? haha - the umedia.ee server was down but I think there is going to be a statement about it posted sometime soon to let everyone know exactly what happened
03.11.2007 - 01:23
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Baz Anderson on 03.11.2007 at 01:07

I what? haha - the umedia.ee server was down but I think there is going to be a statement about it posted sometime soon to let everyone know exactly what happened

You post bulletin post about it and PM me in myspace (I forgot server name)

I hope its be in langauge who can read ppl who dont understand about PC much
----

apos;'
[image]
03.11.2007 - 01:31
Baz Anderson

yes indeed, I think that bulletin I posted on the Metal Storm myspace to let everyone know that they had not been banned, was like the first one ever posted since it started! hahaha
still, people were wondering what had happened to the site.
03.11.2007 - 18:17
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Baz Anderson on 03.11.2007 at 01:31

yes indeed, I think that bulletin I posted on the Metal Storm myspace to let everyone know that they had not been banned, was like the first one ever posted since it started! hahaha
still, people were wondering what had happened to the site.

Yes some get hear attack of it but if it dont works for 1-3 then its for all
but if ppl had banned he can use site like non log in
----

apos;'
[image]
04.11.2007 - 01:25
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
what is 'theumedia.ee'
04.11.2007 - 08:22
Lord TJ

Written by Guest on 04.11.2007 at 01:25

what is 'theumedia.ee'

My biggest guess is its the Estonian web server? I have questioned this myself in my head.
----