Metal Storm logo
Falconer - New Album In The Works

The following update has been posted on the official Falconer website:

"Hi folks!

Now we have all the new songs for the next album written. There's just the finishing touches left to do. We will start recording around christmas this year and then mix it in May 2008. Faster and more complex than the last album is a quite good description I would say.

The 3rd birth has happened within Falconer in a year as Magnus got a little son.

All shirts are sold out now and we're looking for companies to handle the printing and selling of the official merchandise in the future. As long as it is a fair deal it's interesting. We'll see what happens.

Until then, take care!

Stefan / 12th of October '07"

Source: falconermusic.com
Band profile: Falconer
Posted: 13.10.2007 by Baz Anderson

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 13   Visited by: 10 users
13.10.2007 - 04:29
ChavaIhshan
Account deleted
Yeah! Great News!! I know this album is going to kick some ass!!
13.10.2007 - 10:05
Bararey
Winter is Coming
Awesome, they're on a roll, hope all goes as planned
----
"Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaegar died."
Ser Jorah Mormont
13.10.2007 - 10:22
GT
Coffee!!
Faster and more complex...that sounds really promising
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
13.10.2007 - 11:20
BloodTears
ANA-thema
wow im excited about this. I love them.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
13.10.2007 - 11:33
Queen Of Hippies
Account deleted
We'll see... I want a t-shirt too
13.10.2007 - 14:20
Baz Anderson

I was going to get a shirt at Wacken but the ones they had didn't seem all that interesting
still, they put on one of the best shows of the festival and it wasn't even on one of the main stages
looking forward to the new album of course
13.10.2007 - 19:16
Bas
Retired Staff
i hope it wont be as much of a disappointment as Northwind was, but i'm looking forward to it anyway, after all there's a slight chance that it'll be such a masterpiece as their debut and Chapters..
----
BAS - Beautifully Accented Sexiness
13.10.2007 - 20:31
Danigar

YAY Great news I'm looking forward to this. I did like a lot Northwind maybe not as much as the first one but well this sounds very promising I cant wait
15.10.2007 - 05:15
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Well, I hope it is faster than Northwind. not that is bad, Northwind kicks ass, but the faster the better.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
15.10.2007 - 09:04
Jason W.
Razorbliss
Ya I really haven't listened to Northwind much since it came out, though I love a couple of tracks on it. I really love their uptempo tracks and hopefully this isn't just prerelease hype and they really are going to add more faster tracks to the new disc!
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley
15.10.2007 - 14:16
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
Great news, I'm looking forward this. More faster and more complex sounds good. Wait and see.
17.10.2007 - 21:42
Dreamwar_86
To Arms!
Great Falconer is outstanding
----
Stay Metal !!!
29.12.2007 - 22:44
Arçaliz
Account deleted
Great News, I can't wait for their new work. The latest work, Northwind was the best album of Falconer, let us wait with which they will surprise us this you see.

Hits total: 2913 | This month: 6