Metal Storm logo
Oceans Of Sadness

03.06.2006 - 13:11
belgianmetalman
Account deleted
Has anyone ever heard of Oceans Of Sadness ?

They're one of my favorite bands, they come from Belgium, Bruges and play amazing melodic metal.
My favourite album is '...Send in the clowns'.
My favourite songs is: 'Eyes like fire', 'See the angels' and 'Where Oceans Begin' is also a masterpiece which I sing very often during lessons in school with my best friend
They Played on Graspop Metal Meeting in 2003 and other big festivals too.
If you haven't heard of them; try downloading a song, it will convince you to purchase an album, I am sure

Discuss !
08.06.2006 - 23:01
belgianmetalman
Account deleted
http://www.oceansofsadness.com/
Okay people, try this link, there are some videos and mp3's on this site ...
Tell me what you think about Oceans Of Sadness, it's really worth discussing, believe me
09.06.2006 - 00:32
Vunts

Nothing special. I listened to the mp3s and found none interesting. So no, i won't purchase an album kthxbye.
Well...the vocals: bad imo. Not totally useless, but not pleasant to listen to. I can't comment on the instruments because i don't play any myself. And the songs themselves were boring. No cool riffs or anything. Maybe you'll have better luck with others.
30.06.2006 - 15:53
belgianmetalman
Account deleted
Well, I respect your opinion offcourse, but let there indeed be not many others who share your opinion, for my and oceans of sadness' sake

Is there anyone else bored enough to try : www.oceansofsadness.com ?
12.09.2006 - 12:13
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Hmm Im not shore but I had album ''Between Heaven, Earth And Beauty'' dounloudet verse of course and I realy enjoy it but I cant find anymore nothing about this band in DC++ and i know thay are rear band and but maybe someone has lyrics of this album?
I remebe it specely song ''my own private something
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
12.09.2006 - 14:30
Procardia
Account deleted
Oceans of Sadness.. Hm.. I saw them when they opened the Epica's concert at 1Nov.2005. yeah, yeah, they rule, black metal all the way.
08.12.2007 - 14:54
albatros

I saw them play a couple weeks ago and enjoyed the concert. I bought the latest album and hope to seem them again soon.
11.04.2008 - 16:07
Bastarex

@belgianmetalman,

First off a little correction in your post, Oceans Of Sadness is indeed from Belgium; but not from Bruges, they are actually from a small town called Dessel!

Of course I have heard of them, I probably know them a bit longer then you too, but then again the only releases from them I can really enjoy are: "Forgotten Symphony n° 1" (1996) and "Between Heaven, Earth, And Beauty" (1998)... Alas, don't try to find these anymore, because both were private prints; actually those two releases were their first demo tapes ever!

After those two releases I have lost a bit off interest in them, maybe that's because they started to experiment a bit too much for my likings. On their demo tapes they played a cross between gothic metal and doom metal!
22.04.2008 - 12:29
ArtiA
Robin Goodfellow
Mirror Palace is the best song for me , it's a great band
----
"The WAY" is perfect and complete like boundless space nothing redundant but because the mind continues to make distinction.