Metal Storm logo
Favourite Simpsons Character

Original post

Posted by BurbotsRevenge, 17.10.2007 - 09:03
just a quick question, to find out which Simpson, from the simpson family, is most loved!

you got classic homer, mischivous bart, smart lisa, sensible marge and little maggie

Poll

Which Simpson is your favourite?

Homer
Bart
Lisa
Maggie
Marge

Total votes: 72
22.08.2009 - 23:46
flickaa
Well... to be honest I think the employee teenager guy from Krusty Burger with nasty pimples =D I love that guy!!
23.08.2009 - 14:29
Diabolos
Space For Rent!
I made a list for Facebook some weeks ago which looked something like this:

1. Sideshow Bob
2. Monty Burns
3. Rainier Wolfcastle
4. Lenny
5. Troy McClure
03.09.2009 - 08:07
Syk
myspace/bonerama
Written by Dagorwen on 04.07.2008 at 19:55
What is actually so good in that Simpsons thing? ... The strange thing is that I like Daria which is done by the same guy...
Wasn't Daria done by Mike Judge - the guy who did Beavis & Butthead and King of the Hill?

I stopped regularly watching the Simps ages ago, but Gil has just about always been great. Maybe that lawyer guy too... something with a B? Lionel Hutz and old man Jasper, and after reading some more old posts, Otto and Apu.

edit after v - how on Earth could I forget those two... Lionel Hutz can be thrown back in the ambulance
----
death ? thrash ? death/doom/prog ? Hail Zoldon!

he's not the kind you have to wind up on Sundays
06.09.2009 - 08:07
Immortal
I love the Comic Book Guy and Prof. Frink (his sarcasm detector is hilarious ).
----
"Hope is the greatest of all evils, for it prolongs the torment of man." - Friedrich Nietzsche
20.12.2010 - 20:28
JD
Account deleted
Moe Szyslak the bartender.
21.12.2010 - 05:24
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
admin
Perhaps a secondary character poll would be better...
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
21.12.2010 - 05:37
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
staff
Written by BitterCOld on 21.12.2010 at 05:24

Perhaps a secondary character poll would be better...

Yes, as the Simpsons is one of those shows that's completely supported by the unique side-characters. Well, that was before the new episodes when the characters stopped being characters and became merely vessels for bad jokes.

Hans Moleman ftw.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
21.12.2010 - 06:20
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
admin
There would just be too many to even create a poll.

i guess you could even have a secondary and tertiary character poll.

secondary the people like Arman Tanzarian (a.k.a Seymour Skinner), Moe, Chief Wiggum, Hi, I'm Troy McClure etc.

tertiary would be more like Hans Moleman, Larry "Duff Man!" Duffman, Dr. Nick Rivera, Disco Stu... guys who pop up from time to time, but are virtually never a character critical to a plot line.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
21.12.2010 - 12:07
whatsacow
Ralph Wiggum. "My cat's breath smells like cat food," and "I bent my wookie" Still crack me up everytime I hear them.
----
When God made up the golden rule, do you think he noticed that it condones rape?