Metal Storm logo
Helloween - New Video Online

Helloween's video for the new single 'As Long As I Fall' was posted on SPVAmerica's YouTube Channel at this location (Or by clicking here for a direct link to the video).

The clip was shot at Munich's AVA studios (who previously worked with the group on the 'Light The Universe' clip).

"As Long As I Fall" comes off the German group's new studio album, "Gambling With The Devil", which is scheduled for release on October 23, 2007 (USA), October 26, 2007 (Germany) and October 29, 2007 (rest of Europe) via SPV.

Source: youtube.com
Band profile: Helloween
Posted: 22.10.2007 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 7 users
22.10.2007 - 15:55
iaberis
Advice Troll
Nice song, and even better video!
At last, it was about time to have a good video by Helloween!
----
Bitch! Please
22.10.2007 - 16:49
Thryce
Retired Staff
Really?? Are you serious?? This is a horrible, horrible song... It's not even cheesy anymore, just plain bad. Furthermore, I don't really like the use of those electro voice effects either (I mean, these are not pure, clean vocals). Also lyricwise this song is pretty silly, and the chorus bores very quickly and gets even irritating after a while. Seriously, this is not a catchy but irritating chorus.
The video is pretty lame too actually (don't tell me it has a story in it, cus it totally doesn't). Neither does it have some nice special effects or graphics. And sometimes the guitars get drown out by the lame sound effects...

So, sorry to say, but I totally disagree here.
----
Your favorite band sucks.
22.10.2007 - 17:18
GT
Coffee!!
Written by Thryce on 22.10.2007 at 16:49

Reallly?? Are you serious?? This is a horrible, horrible song... It's not even cheesy anymore, just plain bad. Furthermore, I don't really like the use of those electro voice effects either (I mean, these are not pure, clean vocals). Also lyricwise this song is pretty silly, and the chorus bores very quickly and gets even irritating after a while. Seriously, this is not a catchy but irritating chorus.
The video is pretty lame too actually (don't tell me it has a story in it, cus it totally doesn't). Neither does it have some nice special effects or graphics. And sometimes the guitars get drown out by the lame sound effects...

I so agree with you Thryce...a really bad video and the song is awfull
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
22.10.2007 - 18:13
Bararey
Winter is Coming
I thought the release date in the US was the 29th, instead it is tomorrow, damn it, I even had an excuse for next week to leave work for 30 minutes to buy the CD!

Anyways, the chick fight in the video was really lame, the execution of the video was not good either, and I personally did not like the song, I heard it for the first time, maybe it is the type that grows on you,,
----
"Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaegar died."
Ser Jorah Mormont
22.10.2007 - 18:52
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Thryce on 22.10.2007 at 16:49

Reallly?? Are you serious?? This is a horrible, horrible song... It's not even cheesy anymore, just plain bad. Furthermore, I don't really like the use of those electro voice effects either (I mean, these are not pure, clean vocals). Also lyricwise this song is pretty silly, and the chorus bores very quickly and gets even irritating after a while. Seriously, this is not a catchy but irritating chorus.

Toytaly agree
Only think what I like wa sold school letter jacket, I thought band trow em away but song totaly boring, boring video, seems band has realised 3 good albums other are crap, I wont give for them more how 1 euro(better by beer by such money)
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
22.10.2007 - 23:21
KirbysAdventure

I thought that the song was quite good, it makes me feel really happy. The video didn't seem to have much to do with the song and the chick fight was lame, but the rest was cool and more well done than most of their other videos. From what I have heard I think I am going to enjoy this album almost as much as I enjoyed The Legacy.
23.10.2007 - 13:06
Spyroid
Rosetta Stoned
The video was totally crap, but I like that they choose a "not-stupid" song for the first video (and single?). It's not great, but it's totally okay and the drums are nice aswell as the guitar solos.

Hits total: 3020 | This month: 3