Metal Storm logo
Amon Amarth - To Tour Down Under

Posted by Amon Amarth on their official site:

"We have exciting news for our fans Down Under. There has been rumours in the past few days about a possible Amon Amarth tour in Australia. Well, the rumours are true. We are thrilled about this tour in Australia. This will be the first time that the band sets foot on the continent. The tour will be in early January. Tour dates and locations can be found in the tour dates section. We are looking forward to performing for and meeting our Australian fans for the first time. See you at the shows!"

Australia and New Zealand tour dates 2008 are as follows:

01.04 - Adelaide - Fowler's Live (All Ages)
01.05 - Perth - Amplifier Bar
01.06 - Sydney - The Enmore Theatre (All Ages)
01.08 - Melbourne - Billboard The Venue
01.09 - Melbourne - Wednesday (Under 18s)
01.11 - Auckland - The King's Arms
01.12 - Brisbane - The Arena

Source: amonamarth.com
Band profile: Amon Amarth
Event: Amon Amarth - The Wrath Of The Norsemen Tour
Posted: 22.10.2007 by bluemobiusx

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 2 users
22.10.2007 - 16:48
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I hate that age think, metal are for ewery body
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
22.10.2007 - 18:04
Bararey
Winter is Coming
Good for Amon Amarth, they put on one hell of a show.

@K7,

I like the age thing, I really feel weird standing in a concert next to a 13 yr old who talks like he knows it all (no offense to the teens out there), but 21+ shows make my day
----
"Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaegar died."
Ser Jorah Mormont
22.10.2007 - 18:35
Bararey
Winter is Coming
@bluemobiusx,

They passed that law in Atlanta last week? man that sucks, this decision should be left to the business owner if s/he wants to admit under 21 to her/his establishment.

Do you by any chance know if this will affect ProgPower? A lot of the attendees there are under 21, and they serve alcohol.

and sorry about that you will be missing some of the shows this year because of this law.
----
"Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaegar died."
Ser Jorah Mormont
22.10.2007 - 21:48
Unconsecrated
Perpetual Ascent
What? Is there any law forbidding a person under 21 to go to a concert?!
22.10.2007 - 22:33
bluemobiusx
Account deleted
I don't think it will effect progpower, just small venues like The Masquerade and The Roxy in Atlanta, because they are considered nightclubs by the city. I don't think the law will effect bigger places like Hifi buys venue but as for the smaller ones they've categorized as night clubs yeah. So you should still be able to go to progpower if its not at the roxy or masq.

Hits total: 2304 | This month: 4