Metal Storm logo
Anathema - Tour Dates Announced

English Metallers Anathema have announced their plan to tour Britain and Russia. Their Russian tour will be their first ever to the large country. They plan to tour there in September this year. Here are the first confirmed dates:

Fri 22 - Tochka Club, Moscow
Sat 23 - Port Club, St Petersburg

Their UK tour last month with HIM went so well that they've decided to tour again. They will be playing longer sets, and will be playing about 20-30 new tracks. They will also be joined by some as yet unannounced guests. Here are the UK dates, also set for September:

Tue 12th - Cathouse, Glasgow
Wed 13th - Academy 3, Manchester
Thu 14th - Scala, London

Anathema also plan to do a full South America tour in October. They will be playing in Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Venezuela and Mexico. Dates for that particular tour are yet to be announced.

Also, tickets for the UK tour are available for purchase on Anathema's official website.

Source: anathema.ws
Band profile: Anathema
Posted: 03.06.2006 by Necromancer_S

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 9 users
03.06.2006 - 22:02
wrathchild

Not sure I would call Anathema "Metallers" but they sure rock on stage! I wish they find a label now... A band that can plan gigs throughout the world but cannot find a label is a weird paradox
----
La belleza no reside en lo que puedas crear, sino en lo que eres capaz de transmitir
Beauty resides not in what you're able to create, but in what you're able to communicate

Txus, Mägo De Oz
04.06.2006 - 01:27
Bas
Retired Staff
when i read the news of the title i was already hoping they were doing a european or world tour.. i´d really like to see them ://
----
BAS - Beautifully Accented Sexiness
04.06.2006 - 02:45
Daru Jericho

If I can get the cash to see them, I'll be at the Scala show. But why September!? Too many bands are coming to London in September...
----
Aborted Misanthropic Smurf Puppy On Acid.

01.07.2006 - 20:48
Freyya

Damn it!!! They're not coming here
----
"Music was invented to confirm human loneliness"
21.07.2006 - 02:15
vhaldemar

ANATHEMA, ja the bes band of doom metal the all times!
23.07.2006 - 16:17
Thryce
Retired Staff
Anathema will be supported by Sweden's Wolverine and frontman Danny Cavanagh's celtic acoustic project Leafblade on the UK dates in September

(Source : http://www.anathema.ws)
----
Your favorite band sucks.

Hits total: 9963 | This month: 14