Metal Storm logo
Draconian - New Album Completed

According to a posting on the Napalm Records website, Swedisch Gothic Doom Metal band Draconian have completed the recording of their fourth album tentatively scheduled for a Jan 2008 relase date. With producer Jens Bogren of Fascination Street Studio (Katatonia, Amon Amarth) at the helm, the band delivers raw Doom elements combined with the soft vocals of female vocalist Lisa and the ethereal melody lines well-known to fans of Draconian.

To watch fan-filmed video footage of Draconian performing a new song at the Metal Female Voices Fest V on Saturday, October 20, 2007 at Oktoberhallen in Wieze, Belgium, click here.

Source: napalmrecords.com
Band profile: Draconian
Posted: 23.10.2007 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 12 users
23.10.2007 - 14:15
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Looking forvard hear it
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
23.10.2007 - 14:41
Katatronik
Angel of Lust
Great! Can't wait! Is there already the tracklist, album title and/or cover artwork?
----

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear,
and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
Howard Phillips Lovecraft
23.10.2007 - 15:14
Thryce
Retired Staff
Written by Katatronik on 23.10.2007 at 14:41

Great! Can't wait! Is there already the tracklist, album title and/or cover artwork?

Nope not yet. However, according to a posting on the band's website in July "The title of the album is yet uncertain, but a few new song titles are "Seasons Apart", "The Failure Epiphany" and "Morphine Cloud"."

Really excited about this news, and absolutely looking forward to this album!
----
Your favorite band sucks.
23.10.2007 - 15:25
Queen Of Hippies
Account deleted
I am so eager to hear this album. I can't have enough of what they have released already, I just want this album to be at least as good as the previous.
23.10.2007 - 16:01
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
As others here, I'm looking forward to this album.

Thanks for the news and the new song link .
26.10.2007 - 09:19
Jason W.
Razorbliss
Yeah, thanks so much for the song link. I am really thinking about going to next year's MFV festival if they have it again. I think it would be a perfect festival for me to go to for the first time in Europe So many great performances there this year!

The new song is so good! It's great to hear a little more vocals by Lisa I hope she sings as much as Anders on the whole new album...
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley
26.10.2007 - 12:18
duyhung
Account deleted
The new song sounds great , it has really good riffs. Btw what is the name of that new song?
05.11.2007 - 23:00
Thryce
Retired Staff
Written by Guest on 26.10.2007 at 12:18

Btw what is the name of that new song?

I know now It is called "Season's Apart".
----
Your favorite band sucks.

Hits total: 5743 | This month: 2