Metal Storm logo
Battlelore - Working On New Album

The following update was posted on Battlelore's MySpace page:

"Hellos all! Thanks for reading my blurbs and keep those comments coming.

First of all, we have been working on the new songs lately and at the moment we actually have some 10 songs in very good "skeleton-phase". Looks extremely positive so far. The music is getting a few steps back in our history and a few steps forward to the future... At the moment it seems that there will be bigger, more epic parts in the vein of "Sword's Song" but also more harder, heavier parts in the vein of "Evernight". I'm quite sure that you fans won't be disappointed with this one. The album should be out sometime in June/July/August 2008.

We have some more gigs coming up. For all you cool North-Americans I must say that still no good news for you. We would love to come "over the deep waters" and play for all of you but it's really not up to us. You need to buy more albums and ask from the local organizers for us.... maybe someday then.

Finally we have a few more Finnish gigs coming up. Seems that our homeland is finally starting to get our idea... Our first UK gig in a long time is also confirmed to be in late February 2008 in Swansea, Wales. There is a big possibility for more UK gigs this coming December as we've been talking about a small tour around the middle December and that one should have some 5 or so UK dates. We'll keep you informed.

Ok, I think this is for the news for now. Have fun, have some beer, enjoy the life!"

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Battlelore
Posted: 23.10.2007 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 2 users
23.10.2007 - 16:14
Bararey
Winter is Coming
So far excellent news, I love this band.

I just hope that their UK tour dates would be after 20th of Dec, now that will be awesome, I can make it to one of the shows then
----
"Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaegar died."
Ser Jorah Mormont
23.10.2007 - 18:00
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Great hope there be epic video
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
24.10.2007 - 00:52
Oracle
Orcinus
Wow another album already? didnt they only release one last year?
24.10.2007 - 01:36
Graveheart

Not last year, they released one this year actually. I wasn't really happy with it, but then I haven't listened to it more than maybe four times.
24.10.2007 - 03:15
Oracle
Orcinus
oh this year. i havent listened to their latest albums so i wouldnt know what its like.
24.10.2007 - 08:53
Jason W.
Razorbliss
The less it sounds like "Evernight" the happier I'll be, as it turned out to be one of my most forgettable listens when I first heard it. Any return to the "Swords Song" era would be much appreciated! We'll see how it sounds when it's released
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley

Hits total: 2647 | This month: 4