Metallica(Hetfield 00)
Slayer(Hanneman 96 & King 00)
Virgin Steele
Judas Priest (Tipton)
Savatage

Drumsticks from:
Cathedral
Slayer (Lombardo's Signatured)

Steve Harris Wristband(yes yes with the West Ham colors and Iron Maiden written on it)

Just to name a few:)
----
10.000 Days In The Fire.......Is Long Enough
09.02.2008 - 13:22
Dreamwar_86
To Arms!
i also got now the guitar pick from buz mcgrath of Unearth he gave it to me in my hand it was so cool
----
Stay Metal !!!
23.06.2008 - 05:49
Evican
Ann O'War
I've gotten a guitar pick from Nightwish (2005). I also nearly got Tuomas' wine bottle, but the guy on the left of me got it and I nearly got Jukka's drumstick, but the guy on the right of me got it. Unlucky.

I'll be up the front for CoB tomorrow night, so I might see if I can score something.

EDIT: Yes... I got Jaska's drumstick last night.
13.07.2008 - 01:21
Valentin B
Iconoclast
if i would have jumped a little higher and more to the back, i would have got Ross the Boss's drummer's stick. but no luck lol.
13.07.2008 - 09:38
Fhuesc

Watches, money and other kind of stuff that falls to the ground
----
Hasta la victoria, siempre!
Until victory, always!
13.07.2008 - 13:33
Abattoir

Well, I got a guitar pick (if it's called so) from In Flames guitarist Jesper Strömblad at this year Metal Camp.
15.07.2008 - 15:47
Raiden
Down Under Staff
I've only ever gotten a Saxon pick, an Obituary pick and a Vanishing Point drumstick. I don't seem to have a lot of luck with catching things that get thrown into crowds haha. When Ozzy Osbourne toured Australia not that long ago apparently Zakk Wylde threw his guitar into the crowd once the last song finished! That's the biggest and best souvenir I've ever heard of from a metal gig!
----
"Scream for me Melbourne!!!!"
- Bruce Dickinson

"I don't see any god up here"
- Yuri Gagarin (while in orbit, 1961)
16.07.2008 - 00:05
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Raiden on 15.07.2008 at 15:47

I've only ever gotten a Saxon pick, an Obituary pick and a Vanishing Point drumstick. I don't seem to have a lot of luck with catching things that get thrown into crowds haha. When Ozzy Osbourne toured Australia not that long ago apparently Zakk Wylde threw his guitar into the crowd once the last song finished! That's the biggest and best souvenir I've ever heard of from a metal gig!

yeah, i heard Muse did it too, though i wouldn't be the first one to jump on a guitar thrown by them lol
27.10.2008 - 07:21
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
I've gotten/stolen; a shit load of set lists, Posters, Picks, handshakes, respect knuckles, hugs, fliers, shirts, CD's, some guys shoe (he was a dick), and I was bitten by some bitch at Opeth
----
Coldgrits
01.11.2009 - 20:41
Entropic Silence

All I've ever got is one guitar pick from Linkin Park. When Korn came to nz last one of the backup musicians threw the keyboard into the audience. The guy that got it basically took it and jumped the fence. My mate and I saw him at the bus stop afterwards. He wasn't letting that thing go!
----
VICTORY!!!!! (They love it in France)
01.11.2009 - 22:53
Jan

Bruises and a sore neck...
03.11.2009 - 05:16
MetallicA

Written by Guest on 04.02.2008 at 00:30

Things I get? Fat drunk chicks pushing me around trying to form a mosh pit. Stupid. The last thing I bought was last night at a I Adapt concert. I bought a shiny new t-shirt!

usually a shirt or a setlist. every now and then I'll get a guitar pic or a drum stick. I have a few lying around.
----

God's disciples want you to die!
In the blazing inferno
Slewed on Satan's pitchfork
Burning for eternity
Death
I see it coming your way
by my hand... or by your fate
with no remorse.
04.11.2009 - 06:19
ToMegaTherion

I once caught the flu at an Alchemist concert
04.11.2009 - 23:25
Razorback

Guitar pick and set list from Piter type o negative,autograph from George Fisher cannibal corpse and lot of great memories
----
Careful what you wish,you may regret it.Careful what you wish,you just might get it!
07.11.2009 - 11:20
Mink Aldhissla

I'm very proud of that things and I keep them in a safe box

Pics:
Mikael Åkerfeldt (Opeth)
Harold Gielen (Legion Of the Damned)
Sami Yli-Sirniö (Kreator)
Mille Petrozza (Kreator)
Jeff Hanneman (Slayer)
Martin Henriksson (In Flames)
Stéphane Barbe (Kataklysm)
Michael Amott (Arch Enemy)
Frank Watkins (Obituary)
André Olbrich (Blind Guardian)
Karl Sanders (Nile)
Fredrik Åkesson (Opeth)
Daniel Antonsson (Dark Tranquillity)
Olavi Mikkonen (Amon Amarth)

Drumstick:
Daniel Erlandsson (Arch Enemy)
H.Jonsson (Watain)
Donald Tardy (Obituary)
Jóssef Szabácks (Ektomorf)
Max Duhamel (Kataklysm)

Setlist:
Dark Tranquillity
Arch Enemy
Therion
Nile

Sorry, I don't sell any
09.11.2009 - 23:54
nana.MD
Star-Queen
Written by Fhuesc on 13.07.2008 at 09:38

Watches, money and other kind of stuff that falls to the ground

hahaha u had to be mexican dude!! lol

I only buy t-shirts or keyrings, not much actually...oh yes some pics from epica, evergrey, dream theater & carcass
----
Live how you want just don't feed on me, if you doubt what I say I will make you believe...
10.11.2009 - 00:58
Culty

I got a bruise cause some stupid hardcore dancing skinhead hit me in the face while Converge was playing. Converge was terrible, i was waiting for Mastodon to come on.
----
Gfnttlr
10.11.2009 - 20:49
SerratedSyringe

I've been to a couple Gaotwhore shows. They sell thongs. I tried to get my girlfriend to buy one, she just looked at me with her "you better be kidding" stare.
----
Just another cog in this infernal machine....
30.08.2016 - 02:22
DualHelix

Two weeks ago I got the guitar pick from Suffocation! I also have a drumstick and signed drumhead from George Kollias of Nile, and other random stuff.
04.09.2016 - 04:35
EricAxel36

Drum stick from At The Gates. Never a pick ever!