Metal Storm logo
Latvian Metalstormers

05.11.2007 - 00:52
W-Lash
Metal Master
Ello there!
As you see, old "Latvian Metalstormers" thread has been closed because of reaching 500 posts.

This one should be the new thread.

Go on, keep spamming!
05.11.2007 - 02:29
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Nice new tread
So about what we can talk?
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
05.11.2007 - 12:46
W-Lash
Metal Master
Whatever.
About snow maybe?

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow
05.11.2007 - 13:02
Ernis
狼獾
I like Riga and I guess autumn/winter Riga is even cooler....I heard you could see Saw 4 by paying in your blood....bro0tal....
05.11.2007 - 13:17
W-Lash
Metal Master
Heh, it was Saw 3! I wanted to go there but i was drunk evening before that and i had little hangover
06.11.2007 - 09:58
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by W-Lash on 05.11.2007 at 12:46

Whatever.
About snow maybe?

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

snow does there are a lot of snow ? here hmm in suterday was wet but it melt down

Can you explain in englihs what is 'urlas' I tried to explain it to foreners but thau dont understand
----

apos;'
[image]
06.11.2007 - 15:04
W-Lash
Metal Master
Maybe show them a pic? try to use google image finder and seek one that look like URLA
06.11.2007 - 15:07
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by W-Lash on 06.11.2007 at 15:04

Maybe show them a pic? try to use google image finder and seek one that look like URLA

Hahhha well its good idea but easyer arev go take a pic whe tahy gathering in Rīga same time trow hand granade there , its be to jobs in one, get a pic and some urlas be death
----

apos;'
[image]
16.11.2007 - 12:06
W-Lash
Metal Master
Kariasakis7, have you ever heard of a band called Gernotshagen (german melodic black/pagan metal)?
16.11.2007 - 12:51
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by W-Lash on 16.11.2007 at 12:06

Kariasakis7, have you ever heard of a band called Gernotshagen (german melodic black/pagan metal)?

Maybe yes maybe no , why you ask?
----

apos;'
[image]
16.11.2007 - 12:54
W-Lash
Metal Master
Just wanted to know what people think about this not very famous band.
SO?
16.11.2007 - 13:24
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by W-Lash on 16.11.2007 at 12:54

Just wanted to know what people think about this not very famous band.
SO?

better open tread
I have no album but I get them in mp3.de and myspace but I like them quate qood thay remaidns me XIV Dark Centuries and Taunsheim
Duch band sin germany are alot of but werry hard to find whit out digging, try Austrian Siegfried
----

apos;'
[image]
16.11.2007 - 14:42
W-Lash
Metal Master
No fucking point for thread because it will drown somewhere deep...only some people will say something.
16.11.2007 - 14:51
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by W-Lash on 16.11.2007 at 14:42

No fucking point for thread because it will drown somewhere deep...only some people will say something.

I agree but you can open poll abou taht kind of German metal bands
I know some 10 but I need search deeper but Prom IMO can help in this case
----

apos;'
[image]
16.11.2007 - 15:17
W-Lash
Metal Master
I know many German bands but usually people know only very famous ones.
Like for example Norwegian bands...nobody would mention underground bands but Gorgoroth, Satyricon and so on...

By the way, try Coldworld (German band), good black metal that sounds a bit like USBM.
16.11.2007 - 17:45
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by W-Lash on 16.11.2007 at 15:17

Like for example Norwegian bands...nobody would mention underground bands but Gorgoroth, Satyricon and so on...

By the way, try Coldworld (German band), good black metal that sounds a bit like USBM.

I wont say Gorgoroth and Satyricon are underground, I say its overated specely Satyr because ppl more are into newer albums how old once
----

apos;'
[image]
16.11.2007 - 18:32
W-Lash
Metal Master
Written by Bad English on 16.11.2007 at 17:45

Written by W-Lash on 16.11.2007 at 15:17

I wont say Gorgoroth and Satyricon are underground, I say its overated specely Satyr because ppl more are into newer albums how old once

I know that they AREN'T underground bands. Maybe it said it a bit wrong or you didn't understand me right.
I said - if i create article about Norwegian bands than people will mention Darkthrone, Gorgoroth, Mayhem and similar crap but NOT underground bands...sad.
I agree that most of very famous and tr00 bands are highly overrated like Marduk, Gorgoroth, Satyricon and THE GREAT MAYHEM!
They suck.
26.11.2007 - 15:19
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Hails
I will sacrifiece whole my life and money and concerts and booze to go and see Hellas playing here
UEFA stoll from us Italy now its Hellas who will came
Damn Antonis Nikopolidis probobly stop his carear but Christos Patsatzoglou(best red solder what we ewre had) Yannis Goumas, Sotirios Kyrgiakos, Angelos Basinas, Stelios Giannakopoulos, Pantelis Kafes, Dimitrios Papadopoulos, hope see Theodoros Zagorakis
Damn cant wate it I will sing together whit gate 7 (or fight against gay13 and origonal club) damn realy cant wate
Anybody are wellcome here and joun in gate 7
----

apos;'
[image]
26.12.2007 - 22:45
Dark Cornatus
Powerslave
Elite
Just need to ask a question... well its only really two of you hehe, but still.

I was looking at The Guiness Book Of Records the other day, it said that 3% of Latvians are happy with their lives, making them the most unhappy country in the world apparently. Is this rediculous and untrue? Or is it really that bad?
26.12.2007 - 23:05
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Dark Cornatus on 26.12.2007 at 22:45

I was looking at The Guiness Book Of Records the other day, it said that 3% of Latvians are happy with their lives, making them the most unhappy country in the world apparently. Is this rediculous and untrue? Or is it really that bad?

Dont count on me, Im paranoid greek

Well in some points its true but I doubt there are huge diference ebtween us and Lithiania, but ppl hs reason be unhapy, we had worts seelery in Europe, higest inflation in Europe, moust idiotic cops and gourement , In LONDON house are cheeper how in Rīga, so why ppl be happy? and yes our weather are fucked, continetal climat be great
----

apos;'
[image]
27.12.2007 - 00:31
Ernis
狼獾

Aren't you mistaking something....I think I read from the paper that we, Estonians are the unhappiest and most depressed people in the wide world....yeh....wasn't Estonia supposed to be more depressed than Latvia....
27.12.2007 - 00:46
Dark Cornatus
Powerslave
Elite
Written by Ernis on 27.12.2007 at 00:31

Aren't you mistaking something....I think I read from the paper that we, Estonians are the unhappiest and most depressed people in the wide world....yeh....wasn't Estonia supposed to be more depressed than Latvia....

Well not according to GBoR 2008 edition, it said Latvians were worst at 3% and Venezeula (forget how to spell) was the happiest at 67% (i think).

Having said this, i just typed in unhappiest countries in google, and there is at least 10 different answers and sets of results. Basically Eastern Europe is amongst the worst.
27.12.2007 - 00:58
Bad English
Tage Westerlund

Because you had colder winter and less sun
----

apos;'
[image]
27.12.2007 - 01:06
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Bad English on 27.12.2007 at 00:58

Because you had colder winter and less sun

In fact Estonians can bitch and whine regardless the weather....in fact we can have very hot summers....imagine, already in May we are attacked by heatwaves of 30C and it's hotter in here than in effin Portugal!!! And you call this "LESS SUN!" Less sun and colder weather my arse....

As I said....when it's sunny, Estonians whine "So hot! So hot!"
When it's winter and it isn't snowing then Estonians whine "We want snow!" If it's winter and it's snowing Estonians whine "So cold! We want summer!"

If something goes wrong and the media accuses someone then Estonians whine "KILL THEM!"

I personally have nothing against cool weather and cloudy sky....for me Estonia has very hot continental summers and this causes frustration to me....
27.12.2007 - 01:14
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Blah same here Im only one who acn enjoy such weather man, I realy enjoy it and Im pissed when radio says its be hot pleese sit in shadow, damn man I never had bured in sun, I never had puke of sun I love it , but in country side not Rīga
Even Atena sucks in summer
----

apos;'
[image]
27.12.2007 - 03:08
W-Lash
Metal Master
There is nothing with snow or summer.
Our lives are miserable here. High prices, low salaries. Lots of crime and morons in the government.
what else do you expect? happiness?
no thanks.
27.12.2007 - 09:40
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by W-Lash on 27.12.2007 at 03:08

Our lives are miserable here. High prices, low salaries. Lots of crime and morons in the government.
no thanks.

You forgot mentioned urlas who live in big cities
Thank's god thay are not here . but Dr. Martens be good to broke tham legs
----

apos;'
[image]
27.12.2007 - 19:04
Ernis
狼獾

no thanks.

We have high prices(they're growing), low salaries. We do have crime and we've got police who doesn't save you when a maniac attacks you during MIDDAY in DOWNTOWN(however, the police will suddenly appear when they discover you've opened a bottle of ale or crossed a street in a wrong place at wrong time...)...
morons in the government? Yeh, we've got them....
morons among ourselves? Yeh...experience it everyday....
28.12.2007 - 12:00
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ernis on 27.12.2007 at 19:04

no thanks.

We have high prices(they're growing), low salaries. We do have crime and we've got police who doesn't save you when a maniac attacks you during MIDDAY in DOWNTOWN(however, the police will suddenly appear when they discover you've opened a bottle of ale or crossed a street in a wrong place at wrong time...)...
morons in the government? Yeh, we've got them....
morons among ourselves? Yeh...experience it everyday....

I know you like snow, but what you thik about nowdays fucked up weather, sorry its Christmass ans it feels like doomed november, I hate winter, but sorry in Lv and est shood be snow in winter,

About cops thay are pigs here ACAB ultras cops=mafiosi, and nop thay wont save you thay will kill you, only think get Magnum and kill bouth maniac and cop

When I get diplomatic pasport i start war against thAm, for axemple punch some cop woman in face, to show what i think about thAm ACAB liberta per ultras olympiakos
----

apos;'
[image]
28.12.2007 - 12:11
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Hey folks I maybe go atch Olympiakos against ?algiris Kauņas in Kauņas in end of january, who wil folow me and young to gate7?
Im not shore, if i go, i go only if some greeks or serbs come, otherwise I dont wanna be raped from greens ...we can rioting together, Lithainain cops are week
----

apos;'
[image]