Metal Storm logo
Discuss the worst movie you have seen

Original post

Posted by Damnated, 04.06.2006 - 15:34
So, what is it? I just saw a horrible one last noght, I almost throw up, it was that bad. The actress in the lead role was ugly as hell, and the whole thing was like a big puddle of mud. BTW the title was Call Girl
10.01.2012 - 00:39
Ernis
狼獾
Written by X-Ray Rod on 10.01.2012 at 00:03

Someone might think I'm weird for saying this but I never liked her at all, not one bit.

Ok, I understand you then. When I was watching "Salt", I expected to see a cliché-packed action flick, after having watched half of it, I started to wonder if that film would manage to avoid clichés and have some shock ending. In the end it still turned out to be a cliché, although with a bit bad aftertaste. But I like Angelina. She's currently adorning my desktop.
10.01.2012 - 00:41
@gent_-_orange

The Wicker Man remake, Nothing comes close.
28.01.2012 - 03:46
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
"Winter's Bone"

Godawful movie
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
07.02.2012 - 04:58
BlueMobius
Account deleted
Worst movie ever ... Omega Cop. I bought this for $1 I think. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100291/
It has Adam West in it which makes for some great humor, as in you will be laughing at this terrible movie the whole time. I'm sure you can find it used for cents on Amazon.com. Literally worth watching just to see how bad it is. I recommend with friends, so you all have good laughs and can make fun of it together.
08.02.2012 - 03:32
Mattybu

Written by Guest on 07.02.2012 at 04:58

Worst movie ever ... Omega Cop. I bought this for $1 I think. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100291/
It has Adam West in it which makes for some great humor, as in you will be laughing at this terrible movie the whole time. I'm sure you can find it used for cents on Amazon.com. Literally worth watching just to see how bad it is. I recommend with friends, so you all have good laughs and can make fun of it together.

Here's another suggestion to watch just because of how bad it is... "Despiser". I think this trailer will tell it all

And yes, it's a real movie.
08.02.2012 - 03:38
BlueMobius
Account deleted
Written by Mattybu on 08.02.2012 at 03:32

And yes, it's a real movie.

Haha, that looked awful.

Here is the trailer for Omega Cop
08.02.2012 - 04:09
Mattybu

Written by Guest on 08.02.2012 at 03:38

Here is the trailer for Omega Cop

That looks like a great time... Adam West was in there too!
16.02.2012 - 11:07
R'Vannith
ghedengi
'The Man in the Iron Mask' was pretty damn abysmal, considering the great cast. I hate it when you anticipate at least a decent movie when you've got an all star cast and it turns out to be a complete waste of time, especially when it's a sort of film you'd think you'd enjoy theme-wise.
21.04.2012 - 00:29
Nosurper
Stinky Lips
Van Helsing, i have no inkling of what was happening. all that was missing was the monster mash.
----
21.04.2012 - 01:08
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Nosurper on 21.04.2012 at 00:29

Van Helsing, i have no inkling of what was happening. all that was missing was the monster mash.

Still a better love story than Twilight, innit?

The fun thing is that the film was set in Paris and Budapest but was actually shot in Prague. The scene where the vampire chick invites to the ball "tonight, here in Budapest" it's clearly visible that it's Prague...

Anyhow, Kate Beckinsale is an eye-candy. Also in the Underworld films which they actually did in Hungary. Wonder why they didn't bother to shoot Van Helsing there...
And speaking of Underworld... it's entertaining enough. It's not supposed to be a quality film either but it still ends up being a better love story than Twilight...

T'day I was in the bookstore and they showed Twilight on the screens as a promotion for the DVD. The facial expressions of K-Stew are priceless : D
Not to speak of the fact that Robert Pattinson himself said that the book and the film are awful and that he hates Ed Cullen. But, hey... cash is cash...
21.04.2012 - 02:04
Nosurper
Stinky Lips
Never seen twlight but have no interest
----
16.05.2012 - 15:40
Cal Wolvington
Account deleted
Written by R'Vannith on 16.02.2012 at 11:07

'The Man in the Iron Mask' was pretty damn abysmal, considering the great cast. I hate it when you anticipate at least a decent movie when you've got an all star cast and it turns out to be a complete waste of time, especially when it's a sort of film you'd think you'd enjoy theme-wise.

It had a pretty good soundtrack though...
16.05.2012 - 15:55
The_Warcult

Mutant Zombie Vampires From The Hood

Such a terrible movie. My friend and I watched it on Netfilx. Just so horrible.
25.05.2012 - 02:20
MetalSpider

Written by Guest on 09.01.2012 at 16:29

I'm still kinda seething that I paid money to see Salt.

I enjoyed that movie lol
----

Thanks to Corrupt for these banners!
25.05.2012 - 02:22
MetalSpider

Written by Vikingr on 09.01.2012 at 16:17

I'd have to say the worst movie I've seen recently is Clash of the Titans, just your typical lazy ass story bullshit

I definitely enjoyed this one. It was mindless fun to me but well done. The story is nothing new (considering it's a remake of the 1970's or 80's version...I think) agreed...but it was still a fun movie.
----

Thanks to Corrupt for these banners!
22.08.2012 - 00:12
ThunderAxe1989
Account deleted
Well, I don't know if this is the worst move ever......but The Watch (starring Ben Stiller) is the worst I've seen in a very long time.
I had the misfortune of watching this movie on the internet over the weekend, the concept was terrible, the Sci-fi themes didn't blend in well. I mean Jonah Hill is a very entertaining person, but as a movie it just wasn't funny! I was even stoned while watching it and it still wasn't really funny.
Sci-Fi and Comedy doesn't seem to mix very well
22.08.2012 - 02:15
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Written by Ernis on 21.04.2012 at 01:08

Written by Nosurper on 21.04.2012 at 00:29

Van Helsing

The fun thing is that the film was set in Paris and Budapest but was actually shot in Prague. The scene where the vampire chick invites to the ball "tonight, here in Budapest" it's clearly visible that it's Prague...

and the Transylvanian village was build within the court of an old estate in one of Prague suburbs with mountains digitally added afterwards we saw all the stuff from outside when passing by, was nice

but i am not sure if the hall, where the ball itself took the place, is anywhere in Prague, in fact i doubt that...but there is a scene under the Charles brigde, yes

and the reasons why this - and bunch of other films - was shot in Prague were two - very skilled staff from Prague-Barrandov film studios and cheap prices of everything...the second thing ended after politicians noticed many films are being shot here and imposed a special tax for this...then US studios moved further to eastern Europe, where the things are still cheaper...wise move, very wise... :?
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

23.08.2012 - 19:37
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
In regards to alt locations, meh. it's expected for the most part.

A good chunk of American movies or shows with outdoor scenes are filmed in Canada. (Jackie Chan's "Rumble in the Bronx", USA Network's show "Psych" takes place in Santa Barbara, California, but is filmed in Vancouver)

some cities/countries are far more cost effective to film in, some cooperate while other cities/countries are mazes of red tape that restrict filming. not just major motion pictures, but even smaller stuff. I recall an episode of No Reservations with Anthony Bourdain in which paperwork got lost and he was denied access to film in a location. We aren't talking scores of actors, trailers, cameras, etc. We're talking one man and a cameraman following him around.

to a certain exctent it comes down to how many hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of dollars is authenticity of location worth?

for a movie like Woody Allen's "Midnight In Paris", in which the city itself is the central theme and even character of the movie, it was paramount to film in Paris.

for Van Helsing, anything that looked like it could have been the proper location was probably acceptable.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
23.08.2012 - 19:40
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Apocylapse Now is another one which was entirely shot somewhere else. Not in Vietnam, no, but in The Philippines.

Even within Dutch movies it happens. The speed boat chase in Amsterdamned was filmed in the canals of Utrecht and not Amsterdam because in Utrecht there are terraces at the water level which is not the case in Amsterdam
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

23.08.2012 - 19:56
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 23.08.2012 at 19:40

Apocylapse Now is another one which was entirely shot somewhere else. Not in Vietnam, no, but in The Philippines.

Even within Dutch movies it happens. The speed boat chase in Amsterdamned was filmed in the canals of Utrecht and not Amsterdam because in Utrecht there are terraces at the water level which is not the case in Amsterdam

Somehow when I saw your post here I thought its gonna be Amsterdamned ..... well mix towns is not so bad how in one Texas Ranger epizodse(yes I was younga nd stupid at age 13 sth I was watching it) I saw Chuck Norris start run up tu building whit blue jeans and black boots, finish whit blacvk jeans and brown boots
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
24.08.2012 - 15:11
helofloki

Probably 'the last airbender'. Seriously, what the fuck on that movie. It looked kind of interesting so I went to see it in theaters. What a mistake. There are too many horrible things going on in this movie. It's like someone thought it would be great to cut out all the good parts. Like, instead of having an action scene, let's have a choreographed montage. Did fighting even happen? I'm not sure. What really sucks is, there's some good ideas floating around in this movie. Unfortunately those ideas were portrayed in the most boring, undeveloped and tasteless way. They just dangle some interesting ideas in front of you while offering up the worst movie you've ever seen.
24.08.2012 - 15:54
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Written by BitterCOld on 23.08.2012 at 19:37

In regards to alt locations, meh. it's expected for the most part.

A good chunk of American movies or shows with outdoor scenes are filmed in Canada. (Jackie Chan's "Rumble in the Bronx", USA Network's show "Psych" takes place in Santa Barbara, California, but is filmed in Vancouver)

some cities/countries are far more cost effective to film in, some cooperate while other cities/countries are mazes of red tape that restrict filming. not just major motion pictures, but even smaller stuff. I recall an episode of No Reservations with Anthony Bourdain in which paperwork got lost and he was denied access to film in a location. We aren't talking scores of actors, trailers, cameras, etc. We're talking one man and a cameraman following him around.

to a certain exctent it comes down to how many hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of dollars is authenticity of location worth?

for a movie like Woody Allen's "Midnight In Paris", in which the city itself is the central theme and even character of the movie, it was paramount to film in Paris.

for Van Helsing, anything that looked like it could have been the proper location was probably acceptable.

Old quote, but this is so true. When I was in Toronto with my family, there was an issue with our tickets and we thought we were leaving sunday, btu as it turns out, we had to leave monday. So we booked another room in a hotel half a block from the Royal York. As we were walking to go get some food, we noticed the street perpendicular to us was blocked off, and there were firetruckas and police cars. We ask what was going on and were told "They're filming a movie".

Turns out they were filming the movie 'Red" with Bruce Willis, which is supposed to take place in Chicago. All the police cars had Chicago city police on the side, and chicago license plates. It was wierd

I got to sit in the directors chair, and watch a limo spin out too. It was a cool way to spend the evening.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
24.08.2012 - 16:37
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Written by helofloki on 24.08.2012 at 15:11

Probably 'the last airbender'. Seriously, what the fuck on that movie. It looked kind of interesting so I went to see it in theaters. What a mistake. There are too many horrible things going on in this movie. It's like someone thought it would be great to cut out all the good parts. Like, instead of having an action scene, let's have a choreographed montage. Did fighting even happen? I'm not sure. What really sucks is, there's some good ideas floating around in this movie. Unfortunately those ideas were portrayed in the most boring, undeveloped and tasteless way. They just dangle some interesting ideas in front of you while offering up the worst movie you've ever seen.

This was such a waste of time. Being a fan of the series just makes you hurl when you see this. What's worse, is that the acting is really really bad.
I wish someone else takes up the franchise and makes a better movie of the second one at least :/
----
If you never wake up from a dream does it become reality?

Last fm
Don't click here
22.09.2012 - 22:08
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
I saw "the so-called best fight scene" from Immortals on Youtube and i was shocked how bad it looks... i wonder about those "not so good" scenes then...
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

25.01.2013 - 03:44
LordHypnos
Account deleted
Dragonball Evolution. I still regret for watching this shit. It has NOTHING to do with the original Dragonball, and the acting is terrible. For those who didn't watch it yet, here's the trailer.
26.01.2013 - 07:37
Jtbmetal123

Prometheus was horrible.
26.01.2013 - 18:40
Malphas

As a huge fan of the whole "Alien" franchise i don't think Prometheus was horrible, in fact i liked it and hope there will be another movie as the ending kinda suggested it. But since i was reminded of the dragonball evolution movie (which i had totally forgotten...thanks for bringing it back ) i have to agree it's by far the worst pile of shit i've ever seen
----
Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
26.01.2013 - 18:48
enumaelis

I'm a bad-movie fan, but I found really unbearable films even for me in the last years: Manos: The Hands of Fate and Black Devil Doll From Hell are remarkable XD
----
http://enumaelis.blogspot.com/
27.01.2013 - 01:13
Thrashette

A few weeks back, I found this movie called Yeti: A Love Story. It had extremely fake gore and special effects, horrible acting, a ridiculous plot, and gay yeti on human sex. So yea, it's one of those movies that are so bad that they're good just because you can laugh hysterically at how awful they are.
06.03.2013 - 16:15
blackwreath13

I'm easy to please but i've been subjected to some god awful chick flicks in my time, New Year's Eve, Sex and the City 2, and Made of Honour were particularly laughable. Movies linked to name Nicholas Sparks are essentially the same bullshit being fed to people again and again with names and places being changed. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button is a wart on David Fincher's ass.