Metal Storm logo
Septic Flesh - Finalize New Album

The following update was posted on Season Of Mist's website:

"Followers of the dreamlord rejoice. The time is approaching for "Communion". The Greek demons Septicflesh (now in one word) are back with a new album on Season of Mist, containing 9 gates to unearthly dreams and nightmares. The "rituals" of "Communion" took place in the famous Studio Fredman in Sweden. The massive heavy guitar sound of the album is supported by a haunting triumphant orchestration that surpasses every past attempt of the band on that field. The classical arrangements are composed and directed by Chris Antoniou (guitarist) and performed by the 80 part full orchestra and 32 part choir of philharmonic orchestra of Prague. As a result the music besides being brutal is also very "visual", like the soundtrack of an occult movie projected straight to your mind. Concerning the vocals, Seth is growling as a hellish beast in contrast with the melodic, yet intense and emotive vocals of Sotiris V. This album is definitely the more dark, brutal and at the same time avant-garde release of the band to date, crossing the borders of Death and Black metal. Yes, this album is not recommended to people resonating with holy ideals and bright emotions.

On March 17th, 2008 and March 25th, 2008 in the US the gates will open for the public and you will have the chance to join "Communion" and experience the emotions that come from songs like "Lovecraft's Death", "Anubis", "Babel's Gate", "Persepolis".

Until then, keep the dark flame burning and enjoy the pleasures of the flesh..."

Source: season-of-mist.com
Band profile: Septicflesh
Posted: 09.11.2007 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 9 users
10.11.2007 - 01:09
iaberis
Advice Troll
interesting
----
Bitch! Please
10.11.2007 - 01:39
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
This sounds fucking epic.
10.11.2007 - 10:24
MAR1S
Account deleted
I DON'T LIKE THEM
10.11.2007 - 11:58
GGFH

Finally some news! I'm really intrigued.
But why March, I thought it would be released in December.
I hope it is going to be worth the wait.
12.11.2007 - 23:11
Katatronik
Angel of Lust
Great news for a great band, can't wait for the Communion album...
It should be very interesting!
----

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear,
and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
Howard Phillips Lovecraft
14.11.2007 - 12:25
Mull666

hopefully lives up to sumerian daemon standards!

Hits total: 3081 | This month: 3