Metal Storm logo
In Flames - Sign With Nuclear Blast Again

According to the band's official website, In Flames are once again signed under the Nuclear Blast label.

"We are very happy and proud to announce that we have signed a new record deal with Nuclear Blast Records! The new, still untitled album is going to be a worldwide release (except North America) via Nuclear Blast Records. The release for the new album is right now planned for early April. Stay tuned for a more exact release date."

"We are very happy that we have signed with Nuclear Blast again. They have been with us for a long time and helped us to get to where we are as a band right now. We have all the faith and belief in them to help us get even bigger as a band so we can continue to do this for years to come. We are really excited about our new album and can't wait for it to be released so you, our fans, out there can enjoy it with us. See you in 2008" - In Flames

Source: inflames.com
Band profile: In Flames
Posted: 12.11.2007 by bluemobiusx

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 16   Visited by: 6 users
12.11.2007 - 20:50
Asphyxia
Account deleted
I think there's a typo in the title (sign)
12.11.2007 - 20:52
Thryce
Retired Staff
Written by Guest on 12.11.2007 at 20:50

I think there's a typo in the title (sign)

Yup, true. Corrected.
----
Your favorite band sucks.
12.11.2007 - 22:16
Piro

Maybe they'll make a good record again. After Come Clarity, Im getting skeptical.
----
<Philosophy>Insert Intelligent Sounding yet meaningless Philosophical Quote Here</Philosophy>
12.11.2007 - 22:19
Metal Maiden
Megadead
Bad for NB...I wonder how can they continue their collaboration with bands like In Flames and Soilwork...
12.11.2007 - 22:36
iaberis
Advice Troll
hm... will there be a change? I doubt
----
Bitch! Please
12.11.2007 - 23:49
WarriorOfMetal

Written by Piro on 12.11.2007 at 22:16

Maybe they'll make a good record again. After Come Clarity, Im getting skeptical.

Come Clarity was an improvement over the previous two studio albums, though...
13.11.2007 - 00:45
Urizen367

as long as they don't make another album of equal or lesser quality than "soundtrack", i think all will be good.
----
I will not reason and compare, my business is to create.
13.11.2007 - 03:45
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Written by WarriorOfMetal on 12.11.2007 at 23:49

Written by Piro on 12.11.2007 at 22:16

Come Clarity was an improvement over the previous two studio albums, though...

Amen to that. I think Come Clarity is really cool. "Take this Life" kicks ass.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
13.11.2007 - 11:13
matthioso

I'm curious...
but I don't think their will be a lot of changes compared to come clarity.
No problem for me, I'm a fan of all their work
----
www.seedofrock.be
13.11.2007 - 13:13
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
If they signed again, it's probably because sales have follow. Or simply not to see the band leaving in another big label

I just hope that the music will not suffer considerations of this order ....and that the band release a really good album.
13.11.2007 - 16:11
Unconsecrated
Perpetual Ascent
It doesn't matter if they change label or not, i just want an album with quality like the old ones.
13.11.2007 - 17:58
Thryce
Retired Staff
Written by Unconsecrated on 13.11.2007 at 16:11

It doesn't matter if they change label or not, i just want an album with quality like the old ones.

In Flames didn't changed their label, they extended it once more. Besides Nuclear Blast have been releasing IF albums since The Jester Race... So it's not a matter of label really. IF have been changing their style in a more "modern" way from RTR on. It's more striking though that all albums from 2002 'til 2006 have been produced by Daniel Bergstrand, and all those before by Fredrik Nordström. So I think that, besides the fact IF changed their style a bit, it's more a matter of production than label.
----
13.11.2007 - 18:03
Warman
Erotic Stains
Seriously... stop creating music, todays In Flames = shit. I'll give them one more chance with this album.
----
13.11.2007 - 18:05
Unconsecrated
Perpetual Ascent
Written by Thryce on 13.11.2007 at 17:58

In Flames didn't changed their label, they extended it once more. Besides Nuclear Blast have been releasing IF albums since The Jester Race... So it's not a matter of label really. IF have been changing their style in a more "modern" way from RTR on. It's more striking though that all albums from 2002 'til 2006 have been produced by Daniel Bergstrand, and all those before by Fredrik Nordström. So I think that, besides the fact IF changed their style a bit, it's more a matter of production than label.

Sorry, i meant to say signing. Anyway, changing or signing i was wrong. Sorry about that.
13.11.2007 - 18:10
Thryce
Retired Staff
Written by Unconsecrated on 13.11.2007 at 18:05

Written by Thryce on 13.11.2007 at 17:58

Sorry, i meant to say signing. Anyway, changing or signing i was wrong. Sorry about that.

I didn't mean to correct you or something, so I don't see why you would apologize
I was just trying to contribute in an intelligent way to the discussion.
----
13.11.2007 - 18:21
Unconsecrated
Perpetual Ascent
Then, i apologize for the unintelligent contribution that i gave to this discussion...

Hits total: 2900 | This month: 2