Metal Storm logo
Suidakra - Band Update

The following was posted on Suidakra's official site:

"It's been quite a while since you guys last got an update on the actions of SuidAkrA, but don't be fooled into thinking they've taken a well earned holiday!! The forthcoming DVD & Best Of CD package has been keeping them busy and it's paid off -- apart from the final layout, everything's finished. The content of the DVD has changed since it was first announced -- it will now feature SuidAkrA's Wacken 2007 show, instead of Wacken 2006. Expect an early 2008 release for this fine package; more info about the exact date and tracklisting will follow soon and, of course, will appear here first.

The first tourdates for 2008 have been confirmed, hopefully there's something near you! 2008 will probably not see as much live action from SuidAkrA as 2007 did, because attention is beginning to turn to the next album! They have just started working on some new songs which will eventually form their next (multi-platinum selling) record

Autumn is the season for change and moving on, so the band would like to wish all the best to Marcel who has decided to take a step back from all band activities in order to concentrate fully on his job. A new live guitar player has already been recruited and will play the forthcoming shows."

Finally, a few words from SuidAkrA themselves: "We have the chance to play in the United States in 2008! Unfortunately, it costs a shitload of money for flights and whatnot to make this happen... So if anyone can help "sponsor" us at all, we would absolutely appreciate it! We know we have a lot of fans in the US and it's long overdue for us to make our first appearance over there. Please do not seek direct contact from us about this, as we cannot give out any information yet, nor are we involved in the sponsorship. Instead, please contact Alina Michelle by either sending her an email to support@suidakra.com or a message via her mySpace page with the subject line of SUIDAKRA SPONSORSHIP, as she will manage all offers of help. Please understand that she cannot give out any information about dates or events unless it is to people who really can consider helping out... We hope to meet you next year! Thanks for any help!"

Source: suidakra.com
Band profile: Suidakra
Posted: 14.11.2007 by bluemobiusx

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 3 users
14.11.2007 - 18:46
Promonex
Cathemeral
And he departs once again. I wonder how long he'll stay away from the band this time.
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26
14.11.2007 - 19:01
Bararey
Winter is Coming
Ah yes, conquering the US, I hope their fans will come through for them,
----
"Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaegar died."
Ser Jorah Mormont
14.11.2007 - 19:19
Unconsecrated
Perpetual Ascent
Good news, despite the guitarrist having left the band once again.
14.11.2007 - 20:02
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Marcel are ewery where
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
15.11.2007 - 00:30
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
Good news, just domage that there's this departure...
15.11.2007 - 03:07
bluemobiusx
Account deleted
Well I'm sure the band will be fine without him and I have a feeling he'll be back in the future. I just hope they get the funding to come to the U.S. I would love to see em live.

Hits total: 2573 | This month: 7