Metal Storm logo
Children Of Bodom - Album Title Revealed

Children Of Bodom bassist Henkka Blacksmith has posted the following update straight from the Petrax Studio in Hollola, Finland:

"Last week in studio, Alexi has been doing vocals with Peter Tägtgren this week. Janne will finish his stuff now also, and by the end of the week everything should be fine. We will start mixing and mastering right away.

We did 9 tracks, including a new version of "Tie My Rope", plus 4 coversongs. We will post the different formats as soon as these are confirmed with the different release dates. The actual album itself will contain 9 COB tracks.

The album will be called Blooddrunk."

Source: cobhc.com
Band profile: Children Of Bodom
Posted: 14.11.2007 by Dark_Meteor

Comments page 2 / 2

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 55   Visited by: 36 users
15.11.2007 - 21:13
~Nagash~
Account deleted
Haha, the name sounds pretty funny and the covers that they are using are good aswell. Sounds promising
15.11.2007 - 22:45
dancingdecember

Written by Guest on 15.11.2007 at 03:04

Written by dancingdecember on 15.11.2007 at 01:31

cob is so emo it makes real emo bands run in shame.and they are lame and cliche too.tie my rope,put a nail in my coffin,dig my grave whatever...

People who call bands like Children of Bodom emo make me roll on the floor laughing. You obviously don't have a clue what emo music is. Children of Bodom are about emo as George Bush is a good president. Which is...NOT AT ALL. Emo music are bands like Dashboard Confessional, Hawthorne Heights, Fall Out Boy, Panic At the Disco, All American Rejects, etc. Get educated on other genres of music before you run your mouth.

haha you keep on rolling on that floor buddy.yes that's what i was talking about exactly.cob is no different than the bands you listed.the key point is that i never said "music or sound-wise".and dont you dare "try" educating me.please dont...
----
i'm super, thanks for asking
15.11.2007 - 23:09
Fane

For sure it's odd name, but that doesn't mean it's bad. I have pretty high hopes for this to be much better than Are you dead yet.
----
Coffee for power
Music for creativity
Sarcasm for fun
16.11.2007 - 00:16
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Well I don't know about this but anyway its just a title.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
16.11.2007 - 00:55
selken
Irreligious
Written by Eight on 15.11.2007 at 20:46

On topic:

Don't like the name 'Blooddrunk', i just hope they will do something good that sounds like old stuff.

Usual offtopic crap:

Who the hell brought this 'emo crap' into MS should lie down and die, please. Was so wonderful without those kids here. Seeing band names (at the very fucking least thank god only in posts and comments) such as: Limp Bizkit, Slipknot and Linking Park on Metal Storm is the same as painting my walls pink.

Indeed, I think that the "E-word" must be banned in this site, unless it is written at "Emo Eater"

BTW:
Alexi!!!!: YOU STILL HAVE TIME TO CHANGE THAT SH***Y NAME!!!
----
16.11.2007 - 02:15
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
There are emo kids in this site? Where? Let us get together and beat the snot out of them!

Yeah, Blooddrunk is a shitty title...
16.11.2007 - 03:43
Hyvaarin

Written by White Winter Sun on 15.11.2007 at 10:58

According to an article in the November 2007 issue of the Finnish magazine Soundi, Children Of Bodom has laid down cover versions of the following songs during the recording sessions for its sixth album, "Blooddrunk":

"War Inside My Head" (Suicidal Tendencies)
"Lookin' Out My Back Door" (Creedence Clearwater Revival)
"Just Dropped In" (Kenny Rogers)
"Ghost Riders In The Sky" (Stan Jones)

Source: here.

The Jones cover will be fucking cool, but the others...I dunno.

It's sad that I now only care about CoB's covers.
----
"Summoned By Words Never Spoken Before..."
16.11.2007 - 03:49
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Funny name indeed. Hopefully it will be better than Are You Dead Yet.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
16.11.2007 - 10:04
Spyroid
Rosetta Stoned
Written by White Winter Sun on 15.11.2007 at 10:58

According to an article in the November 2007 issue of the Finnish magazine Soundi, Children Of Bodom has laid down cover versions of the following songs during the recording sessions for its sixth album, "Blooddrunk":

"War Inside My Head" (Suicidal Tendencies)
"Lookin' Out My Back Door" (Creedence Clearwater Revival)
"Just Dropped In" (Kenny Rogers)
"Ghost Riders In The Sky" (Stan Jones)

Source: here.

Oh my fucking God, that's totally AWESOME! The two best songs on the soundtrack from my favourite movie - The Big Lebowski!
And Ghost Riders In The Sky is awesome aswell, Die Apokalyptischen Reiter made a great version, so did Johnny Cash! I really got to get my hands on theese.
17.11.2007 - 05:21
Locke
Account deleted
Written by Metal Maiden on 15.11.2007 at 20:19

Written by Arcesse Eum on 15.11.2007 at 17:10

No, COB isnt Emo, they are Nu Metal, which is equally shitty.

Yep...and Linkin park play Grindcore...

fucking lol.
17.11.2007 - 10:12
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Written by Guest on 15.11.2007 at 01:27

@Dr. Rock: yeah, i was just thinking that they're trying too hard to be all 'harrrd' like Motorhead and it's pathetic , I gave up on these guys so many albums ago.

I dont get whats so wrong with a more rock n roll sound?
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
17.11.2007 - 15:13
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
Written by Doc G. on 17.11.2007 at 10:12

Written by Guest on 15.11.2007 at 01:27

@Dr. Rock: yeah, i was just thinking that they're trying too hard to be all 'harrrd' like Motorhead and it's pathetic , I gave up on these guys so many albums ago.

I dont get whats so wrong with a more rock n roll sound?

ohh! haha, no no no when i said 'harrd' i was meaning more their attitude and image they're trying to promote. Their new sound, I don't find it to be all that 'rock-n'-roll-ish' at all to be honest.
18.11.2007 - 06:30
MUSIC?
Account deleted
Posting this message to say ugh.
18.11.2007 - 06:57
MetalHead74

cob is so emo it makes real emo bands run in shame.and they are lame and cliche too.tie my rope,put a nail in my coffin,dig my grave whatever...

emo..., right !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you have any idea what emo is ???????
man, dig your grave and bury yourself in it....
18.11.2007 - 18:42
dancingdecember

Written by MetalHead74 on 18.11.2007 at 06:57

emo..., right !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you have any idea what emo is ???????

wtf is wrong with you people you cant understand the simplest of things ?! i used emo as a curse word a degrading word.i didnt say cob is making music like emo bands.i said their attitude and lameness are same as those bands' levels.all kids who wear make-up and make funny hairstyles listens to cob nowadays.i just pointed that fact.everyone is just ready to beleive that other people dont know shit about anything.get over with it.
----
i'm super, thanks for asking
18.11.2007 - 19:52
bluemobiusx
Account deleted
Written by dancingdecember on 18.11.2007 at 18:42

wtf is wrong with you people you cant understand the simplest of things ?! i used emo as a curse word a degrading word.i didnt say cob is making music like emo bands.i said their attitude and lameness are same as those bands' levels.all kids who wear make-up and make funny hairstyles listens to cob nowadays.i just pointed that fact.everyone is just ready to beleive that other people dont know shit about anything.get over with it.

Emo is a curse word? lol, Never heard of that one. And whats wrong with some emo kids listening to Bodom. Maybe they will start getting into more metal through COB and leave their emo ways behind. Stop being so negative.
18.11.2007 - 20:44
MetalHead74

Written by Guest on 18.11.2007 at 19:52

Written by dancingdecember on 18.11.2007 at 18:42

Emo is a curse word? lol, Never heard of that one. And whats wrong with some emo kids listening to Bodom. Maybe they will start getting into more metal through COB and leave their emo ways behind. Stop being so negative.

Totally agree with you dude:banger2:
19.11.2007 - 02:17
Arcaliz
Account deleted
A funny name, I hope that it will be better than the last album.
19.11.2007 - 18:15
Ernis
狼獾
The title "Blooddrunk" isn't exactly shitey....but it's simply rather empty and says nothing....period
20.11.2007 - 02:29
KryptoN
imperceptible
I've laughed at their bad titles from the beginning, but that's not important at all when looking at the big picture. COB was one of the bands that got me into metal, and even though I find their later stuff more or less worthless, I will always give a new chance to a band that had such a major impact on my tastes. Those cover songs especially tickle my interest.
23.11.2007 - 22:45
Remus

^ Yup, the CCR one should be awesome. 'Will be looking forward to this...
----
Procrastinate, NOW!
28.11.2007 - 03:49
kain686

good work cob Blooddrunk
01.12.2007 - 20:50
Arcesse Eum

What? The metal scene is already inflated enough with too many morons, I don't want anymore trendy scenesters listening to good metal (which is why bands like COB and COF piss me off)
----
As above, so below.
26.08.2008 - 03:02
Insects Of Death
Account deleted
amazing album im really feeling all the songs.
26.08.2008 - 06:13
MortalTheory
Account deleted
bad album title, but i liked the album

Hits total: 6299 | This month: 8