Metal Storm logo
Black Messiah

15.11.2007 - 17:44
Stigmatized
These guys have me hooked as of late. They a style that at times reminds me Ensiferum, Månegarm, and Windir. If I had to call it anything, I would say it's "Epic Symphonic Fok/Black metal" . They've released 3 albums to this date, which are "Sceptre Of Black Knowledge" (1998), "Oath of a Warrior" (2005) and "Of Myths And Legends" (2006). I have their last 2 albums, and they are both excellent.

Anyone else a fan?
09.12.2007 - 09:39
Sunioj

Hah! I was about to get an album from these guys, but declined since I didn't know anyone that listened to them. Im gonna check out Sceptre of Black Knowledge, seems praised.
09.12.2007 - 10:32
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Good band but thay never will rise from underground because much crapier Scandinavian bands are well knowed and moust pl dont need more how DB and CoF , but this band kick ass
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
09.12.2007 - 16:05
Stigmatized
Written by Sunioj on 09.12.2007 at 09:39

Hah! I was about to get an album from these guys, but declined since I didn't know anyone that listened to them. Im gonna check out Sceptre of Black Knowledge, seems praised.

I haven't heard that one yet. Definitely try to get "Oath of A Warrior" if you can, great stuff.
10.12.2007 - 23:47
Sunioj

Written by Stigmatized on 09.12.2007 at 16:05

Written by Sunioj on 09.12.2007 at 09:39

I haven't heard that one yet. Definitely try to get "Oath of A Warrior" if you can, great stuff.

Damn dude, this is some epic stuff! Very nicely done btw... that album recommended is really solid. Really nice melodic elements too.
30.11.2008 - 14:39
Njord
njord
Hi ppl, good (old) news about Black Messiah: there's a new track available at their myspace for the forthcoming album, suggested by the band to be out at the Spring of 2009. The track is "Burn Vanaheimr" and the album is entitled "First War Of The World". Can't wait to get it!
01.12.2008 - 00:35
Khaldi

I listened their on myspace seems in there was songs from their last album . very simple but melodic
music .... i prefer a music which is strive to progressive black and more atmospheric .
----
Urartu is a NeoHittite and ProtoArmenian kingdom !!