Mohinder Suresh
Noah Bennet
Nikki Sanders
Nathan Petrelli

Total votes: 12
23.11.2007 - 19:44
Valentin B
Iconoclast
note to mods: please do not close this topic saying it should be discussed in the "heroes" thread because everyone is discussing about the actors, the episodes etc. and it just wouldn't fit in there. thanks

oh and yeah, WATCH OUT FOR SPOILERS

my fav character is by far Hiro, his first 20 episodes were hilarious and now he shows his honourable heroic side with all the Takezo Kensei battles he fixes, creating the myth he would be fascinated with as a child. can't wait to see how he defeats the now-invincible Kensei.
23.11.2007 - 19:50
Dane Train
Beers & Kilts
Elite
For me, Parkman is my favorite. He is the character I can relate to the most, and he is also the one who seems to have the biggest internal struggle. Especially now that he is learning more about his power. Will he abuse it and become like his father?
----
(space for rent)
23.11.2007 - 20:21
Bararey
Winter is Coming
Elite
I always had to favorite characters, Hiro and Peter, they both have the right gut's feeling to do what is right for everyone, and they are not selfish.

but well if i had to choose one it has to be Hiro, of course, he just seem to be too "idealist" and i am curious how his personality will change as more events will occur, twists and betrayals.

and as of late I am liking Noah's character more and more, seems like he knows a lot more than what he is showing,

And the character the pisses me off the most is Mohinder, man with him is just a roller coaster ride! you like one minute and you hate him the next!
----
"Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaegar died."
Ser Jorah Mormont
24.11.2007 - 13:30
Remus
I'd have to go with Sylar. His powers are amazing and i usually root for the villain. There is some good in him, but it's unfortunately overshadowed by his ongoing lust for more power. I trust he will make a comeback in the second season... (i've just started watching it)
----
Procrastinate, NOW!
19.12.2007 - 18:44
Warman
Erotic Stains
I watched for a while but thought all the characters were kinda cheezy... boring. I voted for Claire though, mainly because she's hot.
----
04.01.2008 - 13:25
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Claire Bennet - pretty good ability, i´d say and well - she looks damn nice
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

21.12.2010 - 20:31
JD
Account deleted
Haha of course Hiro Nakamura