Metal Storm logo
Leaves' Eyes - Two Members Part Ways With Band

Bassist Chris Lukhaup and drummer Moritz Neuner have parted ways with the band. The following was posted on Leaves' Eyes website:

Leaves' Eyes played their last show of the year together with Blind Guardian and Astral Doors in the Krefeld Hockeystadium in front of 3.000 people. Moreover, this was the final concert of Leaves' Eyes with bass player Chris Lukhaup and drummer Moritz Neuner; Chris Lukhaup had to leave the band due to personal reasons and Moritz Neuner is taking another turn in his working career. The band wishes them both all the best in the future. At the moment Leaves' Eyes are checking out new musicians - if you are interested and a killer bassist or drummer, please contact info@mastersoundentertainment.de

Liv also wrote an update on the band's activity and some personal news on Leaves' Eyes myspace page:

"Dear Friends & Fans,

It's already a week since we played our last show for this year in Krefeld, Germany, with Blind Guardian, and now we're back in the studio, composing songs for our third album. It was very, very nice to meet "the Guardians" again as we became close friends at our North-American tour earlier this year. Unfortunately I was feverish, struggling with the flu, however pain-killers are good in such a situation. The show has to go on, and yes, it was a good one.

Surprise: my sister Carmen Elise is having her vocals recorded for the next Midnattsol album. It's good to have my sister around at our studio.

Today my son and I been busy packing 17 boxes of clothes and toys which will be sent to children living on the streets or in children's homes in Romania. If you can help somebody in any possible way - do it, and share your luck, love, fortune and happiness with other people!

Here's some love from me to you, Liv"

Source: leaveseyes.de
Band profile: Leaves' Eyes
Posted: 24.11.2007 by Bararey

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 10 users
24.11.2007 - 08:40
iaberis
Advice Troll
This means, Krull will dismiss them from Atrocity too?
----
Bitch! Please
24.11.2007 - 08:45
GT
Coffee!!
Hmm not the best news to start the day
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
24.11.2007 - 11:12
Promonex
Cathemeral
Written by iaberis on 24.11.2007 at 08:40

Yep, they are both out of Atrocity as well.
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26
24.11.2007 - 15:04
Katatronik
Angel of Lust
Out of Atrocity too? Double loss! Sad news...
----

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear,
and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
Howard Phillips Lovecraft
24.11.2007 - 15:19
Promonex
Cathemeral
Not really a double loss as both bands are identical anyway save for Liv Kristine fronting Leaves' Eyes and Alex Krull fronting Atrocity - both contribute minor vocals to the other band though. Other than that LE's lineup has always been the same as Atrocity's, so when the lineup changed in one band it also did in the other.

"[...] and Moritz Neuner is taking another turn in his working career." - indeed. A band can count itself really lucky if it can hold on to him for more than three years. Unless they are called Samsas Traum of course who dubbed him out of their new album.
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26
24.11.2007 - 17:14
Nethrakh

Written by iaberis on 24.11.2007 at 08:40

I think so... :S!
25.11.2007 - 13:25
Hyvaarin

That fucking sucks, I showed the bassist the way to the venue for their Brisbane show last year and he put my friends on the door list. A cool guy who'll be missed .

The drummer as well, but yeah haha.
----
"Summoned By Words Never Spoken Before..."

Hits total: 3483 | This month: 5